Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5802
-
02-27-23 11:07 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 983She will let you go for round two if you get her worked up and get her to cum several times. I've nutted in her pussy and after I pull out to see my jizz drip out of her I'll have her suck the nut juice off my dick and we'll go straight to another round. No upcharge you just have to dick her down real good and finger her to get her to cum a few times. And fuck her in her ass. She loves it and is always up for greek.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 09:54 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 3112nd pop Vietkim
She will take 80 for a second pop (maybe lower if you see her more often) Doubt I'll give her $280 for 2 pops again though. I'll check in with her in a few months and offer $250 for 2 pops. Worse case scenario she says no and I go bang someone younger for cheaper.
Originally Posted by Zero110
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 18:24 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 84She is 42-44 years old
Her pics are massively photo shopped. Probably to hide her identity. Nice girl. High volume. Delayed my appointment because she double booked.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 18:07 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 46She does bb?
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 17:11 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 267I finally saw her
Real nice viet gal and a super nice body but she is WAY older.
Originally Posted by HeadHunter1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 17:07 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 267Damn Dude
That's a lot of moolah for one session but glad you are in love LOL jk.
Originally Posted by RealSlimShady
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 16:23 #4566Regular Member

Posts: 3CelesteCollins
I saw CelesteCollins a couple days ago. She was at QoD as Raven, but I never saw her there. I hit her up on ig asking about BBFS and she agreed to do it for 800. I didn't take that but decided to try in person through hx and scored big time.
She was staying at a nice hotel in Costa Mesa with ayla_amour, also formerly at QoD, as Bella. They were offering doubles but I did not partake as I was on a mission LOL.
Her pics are accurate. That ass isn't as phat as in her pics though. She's skinnier with a bubble butt. Tattoos and piercings are sexy as fuck. The view of her ass in dodgy was def a highlight.
Communication and set up was easy. She's super responsive via text. I booked a couple days early so it wasn't difficult to get an appointment. I texted her when I arrived at the hotel and 5 minutes later she sent me her room number. When I got up to the room, she answered in sexy lingerie. She gave me a quick kiss then I took a quick shower. When I came out, she was naked and laying on the bed waiting for me.
She started with a super nice BBBJ. Lots of spit and the eye contact was amazing. This girl can suck a dick. We then did some 69 and I turned her around for some DATY. She tastes fresh and clean. Very tasty. I paid extra attention to the clit, and throw in some FIV and had her squirming LOL. Kissed back up her body, did a bit of a camel slide to test the waters. She giggled a bit and tried to say no, but agreed after I flashed a couple extra benjis. She slid me in bare and her kitty was tight and wet.
I pounded her in mish first, then she rode me, then we finished in doggy. That view in doggy is something else. I'm a fairly large man and this chick took it like a champ. I came deep inside that pussy. Now, don't judge me, but I'm into this: I ate my cum out of her.
After a few minutes break I got another pop in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She even licked the rest off my stomach LOL.
The total donation for the hour was 400+200 for the bbfscip. This girl takes being a s l you t to a whole new level. I'll most definitely be repeating next time she's in town. She actually talked about going to SD over the weekend. I might have to drive down there.
Hit me up if you want her ig.
-
02-24-23 15:59 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 436I agree her current rate is too high for her age.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
Stop going and she will eventually get it. I think $220 would be okay if she was younger.
What is she like 60?
-
02-22-23 21:37 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 52She's asks for another hunny for 2 pop. Might be able to pop a Viagra bust inside of her and keep going until you get round two Without her noticing. Or just pay up LOL she works hard for it. We need the recession to hit these girls prices.
Originally Posted by EggZyPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 16:53 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 983I keep going back to Viet Kim because her BBBJ is fucking amazing. She's one of the few hoes I would pay to have a long BBBJ only session. She can suck dick for 30 minutes non stop easily. And A1 level BBBJ. After the first visit i was hooked for a good while. Great tits and 3 hole cum dump but that BBBJ is so damn good. I usually have her suck me for at least her before I fuck her. Her technique is great. Very submissive and she lives when nut balls deep inside her. Not the best looking but I stay hard the entire session when I see her. Her BBBJ and tits really do it for me. Just needs to lower the rate to 150 or 160 BBFS.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 16:23 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 65Kiti's teef
You'll be disappointed. She still has all her teeth unfortunately.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 15:55 #4561Regular Member

Posts: 8Vk
Even though she says one pop in text she still lets you go for more?
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 13:54 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 1657That gravely voice means she's over 60.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 19:26 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 436Where can I contact this theethless gale?
Originally Posted by RenKylo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 19:24 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 135Kim
Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





