Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 387 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5794
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by EggZyPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Even though she says one pop in text she still lets you go for more?
    She's asks for another hunny for 2 pop. Might be able to pop a Viagra bust inside of her and keep going until you get round two Without her noticing. Or just pay up LOL she works hard for it. We need the recession to hit these girls prices.

  2. #4563
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.
    I keep going back to Viet Kim because her BBBJ is fucking amazing. She's one of the few hoes I would pay to have a long BBBJ only session. She can suck dick for 30 minutes non stop easily. And A1 level BBBJ. After the first visit i was hooked for a good while. Great tits and 3 hole cum dump but that BBBJ is so damn good. I usually have her suck me for at least her before I fuck her. Her technique is great. Very submissive and she lives when nut balls deep inside her. Not the best looking but I stay hard the entire session when I see her. Her BBBJ and tits really do it for me. Just needs to lower the rate to 150 or 160 BBFS.

  3. #4562

    Kiti's teef

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Where can I contact this theethless gale?
    You'll be disappointed. She still has all her teeth unfortunately.

  4. #4561

    Vk

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.
    Even though she says one pop in text she still lets you go for more?

  5. #4560
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.
    That gravely voice means she's over 60.

  6. #4559
    Quote Originally Posted by RenKylo  [View Original Post]
    It's just a big cavity I doubt she's losing teeth. People make a big deal with Kiti. She's good! She looks fine even with a shaved head too. I can't resist that tiny body and definitely tight little box. I love how she gags on my cock when she blows me. Damn! I got to see her again now but she's been ignoring my texts ever since she tried to quit speed and relapsed.
    Where can I contact this theethless gale?

  7. #4558

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I'm due for another round with her soon. Hold the line at 200. Last time she tried to raise it to 220 but I shot that shit down. If not for her excellent, 3 hole, cum anywhere you want service, even 2 bills would be too much as she is getting up there in years but like many others have said here, she's a top notch cum dumpster.
    Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.

  8. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCaveman99  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, that's rough. My rule is I cut bait once they begin shedding body parts.
    It's just a big cavity I doubt she's losing teeth. People make a big deal with Kiti. She's good! She looks fine even with a shaved head too. I can't resist that tiny body and definitely tight little box. I love how she gags on my cock when she blows me. Damn! I got to see her again now but she's been ignoring my texts ever since she tried to quit speed and relapsed.

  9. #4556

    Losing her teeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Definitely time to move on. I saw her recently and she's in bad shape. She's losing her teeth in front from the meth. But that Pussy still is super tight! Will see her just for that though
    Holy shit, that's rough. My rule is I cut bait once they begin shedding body parts.

  10. #4555
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's too bad, time to move on and get over it.
    Yup! Definitely time to move on. I saw her recently and she's in bad shape. She's losing her teeth in front from the meth. But that Pussy still is super tight! Will see her just for that though

  11. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by OCDude1973  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find these lovely ladies?
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi

  12. #4553

    Apple / Mayumi

    Where can I find these lovely ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Made it out to see Apple over at Mayumi's and I wasn't disappointed. She is taller than all the others I've seen there, maybe 5 ft 7 ish. She is darker too, has 3 or 4 tattoos, smooth skin and impeccable hygiene despite being extremely busy taking creampies all week. A little baby damage and not the fullest breasts but overall a good bang for your buck. We started with the shower / mouthwash routine before getting down to business. Decent BBBJ skills. She's pretty and looked very exotic while passionately sucking on my cock. I ate her pussy and ass then fucked her in cg, rcg, Asian cg, mish, doggy, then had her get on top again so I could dfk as I came in her pussy. I love it when they just rest their head on my chest after I creampie them and just lay there as my cum oozes out. I was still a little hard so I pumped her pussy a bit more and managed to fuck a lot more of my cum out of her. I didn't want to be a dick so I didn't try to msog on a 30 min date so I just slid my cock out and rubbed my cum on her trimmed pussy. We took a shower and made out some more before saying our goodbyes. She said she will be there 3 weeks. Might repeat but not sure because I prefer a full Bush on my Asians. Then again, her letting me fuck the cum out of her pussy does make me want to see her again.

  13. #4552

    Kiti / hx points

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    Ye,a you're right, Kiti is back begging for HX pts now. Looks like her wannabe drug dealer only supplies the meth to her and now she's broke and can't buy HX points. Poor girl, he's been feeding her meth for a month straight and since she can't live without it she doesn't care about hookering.
    Damn that's too bad, time to move on and get over it.

  14. #4551

    Apple / Mayumi

    Made it out to see Apple over at Mayumi's and I wasn't disappointed. She is taller than all the others I've seen there, maybe 5 ft 7 ish. She is darker too, has 3 or 4 tattoos, smooth skin and impeccable hygiene despite being extremely busy taking creampies all week. A little baby damage and not the fullest breasts but overall a good bang for your buck. We started with the shower / mouthwash routine before getting down to business. Decent BBBJ skills. She's pretty and looked very exotic while passionately sucking on my cock. I ate her pussy and ass then fucked her in cg, rcg, Asian cg, mish, doggy, then had her get on top again so I could dfk as I came in her pussy. I love it when they just rest their head on my chest after I creampie them and just lay there as my cum oozes out. I was still a little hard so I pumped her pussy a bit more and managed to fuck a lot more of my cum out of her. I didn't want to be a dick so I didn't try to msog on a 30 min date so I just slid my cock out and rubbed my cum on her trimmed pussy. We took a shower and made out some more before saying our goodbyes. She said she will be there 3 weeks. Might repeat but not sure because I prefer a full Bush on my Asians. Then again, her letting me fuck the cum out of her pussy does make me want to see her again.

  15. #4550

    You misunderstood

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    So if you walk away you expect her to take you next time you get blue balls?
    You misunderstanding my comment nor it about blue balls. I'm just stating she's taking clients for her friends. I'm might not be into her but I might be interested in her friends. Anyway, you have fun with her, she just not for me personally. Hope this explains a better point for you imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape