Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5792
-
02-22-23 16:23 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 65Kiti's teef
You'll be disappointed. She still has all her teeth unfortunately.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 15:55 #4561Regular Member

Posts: 8Vk
Even though she says one pop in text she still lets you go for more?
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 13:54 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 1657That gravely voice means she's over 60.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 19:26 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 436Where can I contact this theethless gale?
Originally Posted by RenKylo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 19:24 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 134Kim
Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 15:58 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 65It's just a big cavity I doubt she's losing teeth. People make a big deal with Kiti. She's good! She looks fine even with a shaved head too. I can't resist that tiny body and definitely tight little box. I love how she gags on my cock when she blows me. Damn! I got to see her again now but she's been ignoring my texts ever since she tried to quit speed and relapsed.
Originally Posted by CaptCaveman99
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 15:19 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 187Losing her teeth?
Holy shit, that's rough. My rule is I cut bait once they begin shedding body parts.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 14:29 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 860Yup! Definitely time to move on. I saw her recently and she's in bad shape. She's losing her teeth in front from the meth. But that Pussy still is super tight! Will see her just for that though
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 11:41 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 101https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mayumi
Originally Posted by OCDude1973
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 11:36 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 59Apple / Mayumi
Where can I find these lovely ladies?
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 05:18 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 65Kiti / hx points
Damn that's too bad, time to move on and get over it.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 22:34 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 311Apple / Mayumi
Made it out to see Apple over at Mayumi's and I wasn't disappointed. She is taller than all the others I've seen there, maybe 5 ft 7 ish. She is darker too, has 3 or 4 tattoos, smooth skin and impeccable hygiene despite being extremely busy taking creampies all week. A little baby damage and not the fullest breasts but overall a good bang for your buck. We started with the shower / mouthwash routine before getting down to business. Decent BBBJ skills. She's pretty and looked very exotic while passionately sucking on my cock. I ate her pussy and ass then fucked her in cg, rcg, Asian cg, mish, doggy, then had her get on top again so I could dfk as I came in her pussy. I love it when they just rest their head on my chest after I creampie them and just lay there as my cum oozes out. I was still a little hard so I pumped her pussy a bit more and managed to fuck a lot more of my cum out of her. I didn't want to be a dick so I didn't try to msog on a 30 min date so I just slid my cock out and rubbed my cum on her trimmed pussy. We took a shower and made out some more before saying our goodbyes. She said she will be there 3 weeks. Might repeat but not sure because I prefer a full Bush on my Asians. Then again, her letting me fuck the cum out of her pussy does make me want to see her again.
-
02-20-23 21:49 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 513You misunderstood
You misunderstanding my comment nor it about blue balls. I'm just stating she's taking clients for her friends. I'm might not be into her but I might be interested in her friends. Anyway, you have fun with her, she just not for me personally. Hope this explains a better point for you imo.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 18:54 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 1657So if you walk away you expect her to take you next time you get blue balls?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 17:52 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 142Ye,a you're right, Kiti is back begging for HX pts now. Looks like her wannabe drug dealer only supplies the meth to her and now she's broke and can't buy HX points. Poor girl, he's been feeding her meth for a month straight and since she can't live without it she doesn't care about hookering.
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





