Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 629 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9425
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4655
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLights  [View Original Post]
    Do you have HX? That's pretty much the only way to get in I think.
    Unfortunately I do not, is it possible to get through via other verification or is Hx only acceptable?

  2. #4654

    Sdag

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha619  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone been recently thinking of taking the plunge into these agencies. SAG has piqued my interest, specifically Olivia. Booking wise do I just contact the numbers on the website or would I have to go through a different avenue? Thanks in advance!
    Do you have HX? That's pretty much the only way to get in I think.

  3. #4653
    Quote Originally Posted by Hempy420  [View Original Post]
    Yes I tried the Japanese Suki from Serenity last time she was in town. Huge naturals HH's. Service was pretty good but she has had a lot of plastic surgery in the face so kinda duck lipped and all. That said if ya like big naturals it's a must see.
    Suki has left town already if any of you were hoping to see her this weekend.

  4. #4652

    First time with agency

    Hey everyone been recently thinking of taking the plunge into these agencies. SAG has piqued my interest, specifically Olivia. Booking wise do I just contact the numbers on the website or would I have to go through a different avenue? Thanks in advance!

  5. #4651
    Quote Originally Posted by RogOne  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what overnight entails. As in how much sex you get.

    I imagine maybe two pops, pass out, wake up at 3 am with a stiffy, guide that morning wood into her slit for more sex / perhaps a quickie, roll over and pass out, wake up in the morning with enough juice for a morning romp.

    For $1500, that doesn't sound too bad.
    Hopefully more than two pops. Here is my ideal way to spend 1500.

    1st Pop: 9 pm BBBJ.

    2nd Pop: 9:30 CIP MISH.

    Rest: Netflix and Chill till 11.

    3rd Pop: 11:45 CIP DOGGY.

    Sleep.

    4th pop: 3:30 am morning wood.

    Rest again.

    5th pop: 5:00 am BBBJ.

    6th pop 6:00 am CG.

    Shower and depart.

  6. #4650
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    Wow, SDAG is offering overnight with some girls although it has to be at their location. I wonder how many takers.
    .
    I wonder what overnight entails. As in how much sex you get.

    I imagine maybe two pops, pass out, wake up at 3 am with a stiffy, guide that morning wood into her slit for more sex / perhaps a quickie, roll over and pass out, wake up in the morning with enough juice for a morning romp.

    For $1500, that doesn't sound too bad.

  7. 02-22-23 13:41


  8. #4649
    So these gals are only available through HX appointment? Or is the spa opened for walk-in? Setup seems weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hector58  [View Original Post]
    Gladys3288 is one of several handles used by Fun Asian Club on HX.

    They are currently booking for Jessica at a spa in North Park as well as for Suki.

  9. #4648

    SDAG overnight

    Wow, SDAG is offering overnight with some girls although it has to be at their location. I wonder how many takers.

    Also, Ash is back. She is an awesome time.

  10. #4647
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Is Jewels, who was here at SDAG in November / December.

    Awesome girl, and well reviewed both here and on TER.
    Thanks for calling out that rebrand. Also, I just noticed them offering "Special Night Sessions. ".

  11. #4646

    Tiki at SDAG.

    Is Jewels, who was here at SDAG in November / December.

    Awesome girl, and well reviewed both here and on TER.

  12. #4645
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberLancer091  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Video no longer available.
    You didn't miss much.

  13. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by OchoCinco11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this? This is summer who goes by jay in LA and https://spankbang.com/7l4u1/video/korean+MILF+jay.

    Wonder what kind of camera this guy has? Maybe google glasses? Or some contacts? Crazy.
    Video was deleted before I got a chance to check it out. What agency is she with in LA?

  14. #4643

    Video deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by OchoCinco11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this? This is summer who goes by jay in LA and https://spankbang.com/7l4u1/video/korean+MILF+jay.

    Wonder what kind of camera this guy has? Maybe google glasses? Or some contacts? Crazy.
    The video was deleted, anyone have another link?

  15. #4642

    Fun Asian Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    How about this new one that seems to be posting below as a storefront AMP? Legit? Read sometimes they have white girls. Anyone tried this Japanese or Thai one? Seems like they have varying rates.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/324

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/455
    Gladys3288 is one of several handles used by Fun Asian Club on HX.

    They are currently booking for Jessica at a spa in North Park as well as for Suki.

  16. #4641
    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Damn that really is her. How long ago was this? I'm glad she looks way better now, skinnier and manmades but without sag.
    Damn. Video no longer available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape