Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 629 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 9432
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4647
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Is Jewels, who was here at SDAG in November / December.

    Awesome girl, and well reviewed both here and on TER.
    Thanks for calling out that rebrand. Also, I just noticed them offering "Special Night Sessions. ".

  2. #4646

    Tiki at SDAG.

    Is Jewels, who was here at SDAG in November / December.

    Awesome girl, and well reviewed both here and on TER.

  3. #4645
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberLancer091  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Video no longer available.
    You didn't miss much.

  4. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by OchoCinco11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this? This is summer who goes by jay in LA and https://spankbang.com/7l4u1/video/korean+MILF+jay.

    Wonder what kind of camera this guy has? Maybe google glasses? Or some contacts? Crazy.
    Video was deleted before I got a chance to check it out. What agency is she with in LA?

  5. #4643

    Video deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by OchoCinco11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this? This is summer who goes by jay in LA and https://spankbang.com/7l4u1/video/korean+MILF+jay.

    Wonder what kind of camera this guy has? Maybe google glasses? Or some contacts? Crazy.
    The video was deleted, anyone have another link?

  6. #4642

    Fun Asian Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    How about this new one that seems to be posting below as a storefront AMP? Legit? Read sometimes they have white girls. Anyone tried this Japanese or Thai one? Seems like they have varying rates.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/324

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/455
    Gladys3288 is one of several handles used by Fun Asian Club on HX.

    They are currently booking for Jessica at a spa in North Park as well as for Suki.

  7. #4641
    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Damn that really is her. How long ago was this? I'm glad she looks way better now, skinnier and manmades but without sag.
    Damn. Video no longer available.

  8. #4640
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    How about this new one that seems to be posting below as a storefront AMP? Legit? Read sometimes they have white girls. Anyone tried this Japanese or Thai one? Seems like they have varying rates.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/324

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/455
    Yes I tried the Japanese Suki from Serenity last time she was in town. Huge naturals HH's. Service was pretty good but she has had a lot of plastic surgery in the face so kinda duck lipped and all. That said if ya like big naturals it's a must see.

  9. #4639
    Quote Originally Posted by Hempy420  [View Original Post]
    Pics are way off but I can confirm Suki is at Serenity per their site. I saw Suki last time when she was here at Serenity. The HH all natural rack is real and fantastic, service was ok. The thing is the her face, she's had a lot of work done so is a cross between Real Housewives of OC and SAW: 0.
    LOL. Yeah I'm not into girls that put on so much makeup or has so much work done on their faces that makes them look animated / cartoonish, especially on the lips. Don't get me wrong I love plump beautiful lips but I like them naturally soft, especially when they are wrapped around Junior.

  10. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be right about it being Serenity Health, thus posting as a storefront AMP. I believed they had a Suki that had been reviewed before.
    Pics are way off but I can confirm Suki is at Serenity per their site. I saw Suki last time when she was here at Serenity. The HH all natural rack is real and fantastic, service was ok. The thing is the her face, she's had a lot of work done so is a cross between Real Housewives of OC and SAW: 0.

  11. #4637
    Quote Originally Posted by JuvyNiled  [View Original Post]
    Damn that really is her. How long ago was this? I'm glad she looks way better now, skinnier and manmades but without sag.
    I hope so. She does not look good at all in that video.

  12. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. God bless these ladies, blowing and fucking these fat ugly fukkers!!
    LOL. That's why she's an Escort and not a FBSM provider. They are paid to do just that. FBSM can at least choose and decide who they offer the VIP menu to.

  13. #4635
    Quote Originally Posted by RogOne  [View Original Post]
    Ls their kstars. Ch website down for everyone else?
    Use https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/sd/.

  14. #4634

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by OchoCinco11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this? This is summer who goes by jay in LA and https://spankbang.com/7l4u1/video/korean+MILF+jay.

    Wonder what kind of camera this guy has? Maybe google glasses? Or some contacts? Crazy.
    Damn that really is her. How long ago was this? I'm glad she looks way better now, skinnier and manmades but without sag.

  15. #4633

    Fec

    Ls their kstars. Ch website down for everyone else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape