Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28294
    Quote Originally Posted by CAHiker  [View Original Post]
    Already busted! After not even a week the little d#cks in the county needing some excitement. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/639922261329.
    Yeah I saw that this morning that's a damn shame she's wicked hot. I would think she's TGTBT but she's real. If you google her number there's more pics too. She seems to be a traveler type she posted in different locations. I bet she's never coming back here again.

  2. #28293

    Only here for a short time.

    Already busted! After not even a week the little d#cks in the county needing some excitement. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/639922261329.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STG Lady.jpg‎  

  3. #28292

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I just had my first visit with Uncle Lee Oh. Pm only. Only see well reviewed companions for next few days.
    Send me a message. Thanks.

  4. #28291

    Uncle is on stg

    I just had my first visit with Uncle Lee Oh. Pm only. Only see well reviewed companions for next few days.

  5. #28290
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    She has been on a state sponsored vacation and she just got out this Sunday.
    Got a link for her or pm digits?

    Need a change.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe bros.

  6. #28289
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    So a semi-catfish but not a bad one. The pic you sent she's cute.

    What part of town is she located? Hotel?
    I saw her once at the Quality off Broad /64 then at a nice hotel on the west end. Now that I remember she told me not to suck her tits. Fwiw.

  7. #28288

    Mizz Watts

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    She has been on a state sponsored vacation and she just got out this Sunday.

  8. #28287

    Heard from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in early February at her trailer, gave no indication of retirement, hope she is ok. She is a sweetheart and always reliable and a great time.
    She got out of jail today. She's finally available.

  9. #28286

    No deposit, incall or outcall

    This one is real, but her photos are the one that doesn't show her face. The other girl is someone else.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/115533044

    She is pretty tho, young 21 yo skinny. Qv $150.8/10 CBJ. But she is the kind that would ask you to cum.

    Already after 2 min, but nicely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84C45DBF-CA2A-4229-B88F-30A9DD7C38CC.jpg‎  

  10. #28285
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    I saw her in early February at her trailer, gave no indication of retirement, hope she is ok. She is a sweetheart and always reliable and a great time.

  11. #28284

    Fisting?

    Anyone on here know a provider who is willing to be fisted?

  12. #28283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #28282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    As someone pointed out she says no deposit on everything so not sure how it could be a deposit scam.
    Uh so you've never contacted a provider who posted something that wasn't truthful? Lmao ok well give her go and don't forget those gift cards she wants. Be safe.

  14. #28281
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    She's not far from me, I've been trying for a couple weeks but no response at all.

  15. #28280

    MRS. Watts

    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape