Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 37344
-
02-21-23 23:53 #28299Senior Member

Posts: 1449Henrico? These providers really got to do their research. I tell everyone I come across who are in county they are rolling the dice being there. I will not go into county anymore whether it's a reliable and well reviewed provider or new one. Not worth the risk I don't care how hot she is. That does suck.
Originally Posted by CAHiker
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 21:14 #28298Senior Member

Posts: 369Thanks. Yeah, I was just telling somebody innocent people are getting shot in broad daylight out here, and this is what they want to gear up for and spend resources on?
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
BTW I tried to reply Geronimo but your inbox was full.
-
02-21-23 20:00 #28297Senior Member

Posts: 187Also thought she was TGTBT when I saw the ad. Eerie coincidence that it appears an episode of Law & Order is on the TV in her last pic. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 19:38 #28296Senior Member

Posts: 1333Acab
Lawyer up brother.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
Those bastards don't have anything better to do? There are crimes with actual victims, property crimes and violent crimes are up. Nope, let's harass people just having fun.
-
02-21-23 19:00 #28295Senior Member

Posts: 135No location info, says "many visible tattoos" yet she's got the skin of a baby in the photos, wanting me to book quick like a used car salesman. I'd have never guessed she was real. Didn't get as far as checking her number (thankfully now! I hope no one got into too much trouble. And yeah, things like that probably don't help bring more ladies to town.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 17:24 #28294Senior Member

Posts: 316Yeah I saw that this morning that's a damn shame she's wicked hot. I would think she's TGTBT but she's real. If you google her number there's more pics too. She seems to be a traveler type she posted in different locations. I bet she's never coming back here again.
Originally Posted by CAHiker
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 16:32 #28293Senior Member

Posts: 52Only here for a short time.
Already busted! After not even a week the little d#cks in the county needing some excitement. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/639922261329.
-
02-21-23 15:58 #28292Senior Member

Posts: 581Wow!
Send me a message. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 15:48 #28291Senior Member

Posts: 369Uncle is on stg
I just had my first visit with Uncle Lee Oh. Pm only. Only see well reviewed companions for next few days.
-
02-21-23 09:09 #28290Senior Member

Posts: 124Got a link for her or pm digits?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
Need a change.
Thanks.
Stay safe bros.
-
02-20-23 10:33 #28289Senior Member

Posts: 60I saw her once at the Quality off Broad /64 then at a nice hotel on the west end. Now that I remember she told me not to suck her tits. Fwiw.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 16:19 #28288Senior Member

Posts: 140Mizz Watts
She has been on a state sponsored vacation and she just got out this Sunday.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:52 #28287Senior Member

Posts: 139Heard from her
She got out of jail today. She's finally available.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 14:35 #28286Senior Member

Posts: 60No deposit, incall or outcall
This one is real, but her photos are the one that doesn't show her face. The other girl is someone else.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/115533044
She is pretty tho, young 21 yo skinny. Qv $150.8/10 CBJ. But she is the kind that would ask you to cum.
Already after 2 min, but nicely.
-
02-19-23 06:20 #28285Senior Member

Posts: 234I saw her in early February at her trailer, gave no indication of retirement, hope she is ok. She is a sweetheart and always reliable and a great time.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






