Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28284

    Fisting?

    Anyone on here know a provider who is willing to be fisted?

  2. #28283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #28282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    As someone pointed out she says no deposit on everything so not sure how it could be a deposit scam.
    Uh so you've never contacted a provider who posted something that wasn't truthful? Lmao ok well give her go and don't forget those gift cards she wants. Be safe.

  4. #28281
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    She's not far from me, I've been trying for a couple weeks but no response at all.

  5. #28280

    MRS. Watts

    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.

  6. #28279

    Look at her feet.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just the way I read this, but it appears that you are doing exactly that. I'm kidding, I realize you are simply giving advice. Anyway, be glad you have not met her. In the case with this girl, his review is very accurate. I don't think he shorted or lowballed her. Even at 70, I think he still overpaid. If she still looked remotely close to her pics, then she may be worth it. She is at 50+ lbs bigger and provides poor service. It has been a while since I saw this one, but I gave her asking price and the service will still poor, room was a mess, attitude was just weird. She's a 2 that thinks she's a 10. As you stated, you can get better service from a SW for a better price. Looking at some older reviews on here would have save some time and money.
    Look at her dirty ass feet in the picture. Either she walks outside barefoot or her place is filthy. Either way she couldn't even be bothered to clean her feet before taking pictures to advertise herself. To me, things like that are key indicators when looking at who to reach out at. The dude who she is going down on raw has open sores right beside his dick.

    Also, as a general rule of thumb, I stay away from women who advertise with pictures of themselves performing sex acts.

  7. #28278

    Dallas

    I am heading to Dallas next week, anyone know some great talent down there? Feel free to PM. This board is not as active for DAllas.

  8. #28277

    Not Natural. Thats how good they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1

    $$ good time real and responsive flat stomach huge DDs natural. Great ass. Takes direction well. Safe play, no BJ at all. Spent 30 min.

    Stay safe.
    She may have the best boob job in history. I have seen her like 10 times now. For $$ she can't be beat. The No BJ is an issue, but not a deal breaker. She loves to kiss and will lick her own nipples while you fuck. Pretty great.

  9. #28276

    Catalina

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1

    $$ good time real and responsive flat stomach huge DDs natural. Great ass. Takes direction well. Safe play, no BJ at all. Spent 30 min.

    Stay safe.

  10. #28275

    Video chat

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    She keeps posted around here. I've only found one review (on Call Esc.). But she's been posting only in Richmond for 5-6 weeks. Has Anyone TOFTM and seen her?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/45621331
    I have texted her on 2 different ad#s. Both times got responses not immediately. Claims she is real. Wants to video verify. I did not either time. I did read a review a while back from another monger. That did go thru with the video chat. Got a location. Which was the diamond suites by the ball field. Then was ghosted when he arrived. Not trying to go back through forum to find it but was month or so ago. That's the info I have. I'd love to know myself. She looks like an old gf I had & right up my alley. She does look too good to be true. In fact that's exactly what I texted her. She seemed out to prove it. Let us know if you TOFTT.

  11. #28274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    She keeps posted around here. I've only found one review (on Call Esc.). But she's been posting only in Richmond for 5-6 weeks. Has Anyone TOFTM and seen her?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/45621331
    I'm gunna call fake. Way too cute and banging body. TGTBT. Set something up but guessing either deposit or OF. Be safe.

  12. #28273

    Tina. MILF

    Gents,

    I just dropped off some baby batter over at her place this AM. Nice MILF session, slow and easy without any drama. For those who like MILFs this is this weekend's ticket and she's looking for business from mature folks. Phone number's in ad, and she's looking to potentially stay around awhile this time.

    Treat her right because the talent pool is horrible right now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/270147154532

    FF out.

  13. #28272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    A lot going on here LOL. Anyone been in touch with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...-/238250549516
    It does say she doesn't do meetups in ad so I'm guessing only videos of pics so what's the point? Be safe.

  14. #28271
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6332669[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/113790381[/URL]

    She keeps posting with a new number and ad every few days. Haven't seen anyone review her so I have been reluctant to go. Any information if you've seen her would be hot and would help me take the plunge but she says she is at the old clarion and I've never trusted Henrico. Let me know if you know anything.
    I've seen her a couple of times over the course of a few years so yeah she's legit. My experiences with her were always pleasant as she gets into it but as always YMMV. Think there may have been one off day where she wasn't in the mood and I felt a bit rushed now that I think about it.

  15. #28270
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm in no way going to tell another man how they should monger. I don't know her, never met her. Her asking price was a buck, you shorted her 30 bones. And now you complaining because you got lackluster service. And this also don't apply to all girls, but if you "lowball" her and there is no chemistry between the 2 of you, and from what you said appears there was no chemistry. You're typically going to get a lowball experience. But hey, your pockets stayed 30 bucks richer. You can find a SW that will give you a much better blow and go for that. 3. You didn't like the scenery or her looks. It's ok to have a change of heart, tell her have a nice day and walk away. And in these situations hopefully have an old faithful to go see and take care of that itch.
    Maybe it's just the way I read this, but it appears that you are doing exactly that. I'm kidding, I realize you are simply giving advice. Anyway, be glad you have not met her. In the case with this girl, his review is very accurate. I don't think he shorted or lowballed her. Even at 70, I think he still overpaid. If she still looked remotely close to her pics, then she may be worth it. She is at 50+ lbs bigger and provides poor service. It has been a while since I saw this one, but I gave her asking price and the service will still poor, room was a mess, attitude was just weird. She's a 2 that thinks she's a 10. As you stated, you can get better service from a SW for a better price. Looking at some older reviews on here would have save some time and money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape