Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28290
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    She has been on a state sponsored vacation and she just got out this Sunday.
    Got a link for her or pm digits?

    Need a change.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe bros.

  2. #28289
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    So a semi-catfish but not a bad one. The pic you sent she's cute.

    What part of town is she located? Hotel?
    I saw her once at the Quality off Broad /64 then at a nice hotel on the west end. Now that I remember she told me not to suck her tits. Fwiw.

  3. #28288

    Mizz Watts

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    She has been on a state sponsored vacation and she just got out this Sunday.

  4. #28287

    Heard from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in early February at her trailer, gave no indication of retirement, hope she is ok. She is a sweetheart and always reliable and a great time.
    She got out of jail today. She's finally available.

  5. #28286

    No deposit, incall or outcall

    This one is real, but her photos are the one that doesn't show her face. The other girl is someone else.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/115533044

    She is pretty tho, young 21 yo skinny. Qv $150.8/10 CBJ. But she is the kind that would ask you to cum.

    Already after 2 min, but nicely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84C45DBF-CA2A-4229-B88F-30A9DD7C38CC.jpg‎  

  6. #28285
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    I saw her in early February at her trailer, gave no indication of retirement, hope she is ok. She is a sweetheart and always reliable and a great time.

  7. #28284

    Fisting?

    Anyone on here know a provider who is willing to be fisted?

  8. #28283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #28282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    As someone pointed out she says no deposit on everything so not sure how it could be a deposit scam.
    Uh so you've never contacted a provider who posted something that wasn't truthful? Lmao ok well give her go and don't forget those gift cards she wants. Be safe.

  10. #28281
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
    She's not far from me, I've been trying for a couple weeks but no response at all.

  11. #28280

    MRS. Watts

    Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.

  12. #28279

    Look at her feet.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just the way I read this, but it appears that you are doing exactly that. I'm kidding, I realize you are simply giving advice. Anyway, be glad you have not met her. In the case with this girl, his review is very accurate. I don't think he shorted or lowballed her. Even at 70, I think he still overpaid. If she still looked remotely close to her pics, then she may be worth it. She is at 50+ lbs bigger and provides poor service. It has been a while since I saw this one, but I gave her asking price and the service will still poor, room was a mess, attitude was just weird. She's a 2 that thinks she's a 10. As you stated, you can get better service from a SW for a better price. Looking at some older reviews on here would have save some time and money.
    Look at her dirty ass feet in the picture. Either she walks outside barefoot or her place is filthy. Either way she couldn't even be bothered to clean her feet before taking pictures to advertise herself. To me, things like that are key indicators when looking at who to reach out at. The dude who she is going down on raw has open sores right beside his dick.

    Also, as a general rule of thumb, I stay away from women who advertise with pictures of themselves performing sex acts.

  13. #28278

    Dallas

    I am heading to Dallas next week, anyone know some great talent down there? Feel free to PM. This board is not as active for DAllas.

  14. #28277

    Not Natural. Thats how good they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1

    $$ good time real and responsive flat stomach huge DDs natural. Great ass. Takes direction well. Safe play, no BJ at all. Spent 30 min.

    Stay safe.
    She may have the best boob job in history. I have seen her like 10 times now. For $$ she can't be beat. The No BJ is an issue, but not a deal breaker. She loves to kiss and will lick her own nipples while you fuck. Pretty great.

  15. #28276

    Catalina

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1

    $$ good time real and responsive flat stomach huge DDs natural. Great ass. Takes direction well. Safe play, no BJ at all. Spent 30 min.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape