Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 921 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8692

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chu 2 - 3 days after she arrived for 330, wonder why this other chic is 360? Is she that amazing or offering extras or just told Mike that this is her rate "take it or leave it". I think they are independent contractors and have some leeway.
    If you look her up she is listed for 360 at other cities she worked. There was a previous lady who had a higher rate that came to kp a few times awhile back so my guess is they can demand a higher rate. I doubt she does extras, have only seen extras if they're from the west coast or Las Vegas but that is not often the case. Usually have to check previous agencies they've worked at or you could always just ask the lady but that could potentially sour the mood.

  2. #8691

    Richie

    I jumped at the opportunity the moment I saw her post her ad. When I saw the pictures, I was thinking to myself that these could very well be photoshopped. Allow me to report that they are not photoshopped. After fondling those cheeks for 10 minutes, there's no way those could have been placed there. Don't have much time because I have to punch in for work, but here is report card.

    Appearance - 8.

    Performance - 8.

    BJ - 8.

    Sex - 8.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3046197

    http://thairichie2023.cuties-sites.com/home

    Recommend. Will repeat, when and if Sonya or Daisy are busy.

    I will report in the details on my lunch break.

  3. #8690
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    They just increased their rates and now, one of them has a special rate of 360 . Wow.

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?...41646722559970
    I saw Chu 2 - 3 days after she arrived for 330, wonder why this other chic is 360? Is she that amazing or offering extras or just told Mike that this is her rate "take it or leave it". I think they are independent contractors and have some leeway.

  4. #8689
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Still KP is way better than X or MT or Sunny.

    I mean you get the occasional nice looking girl like Mink or Pepsi, but KP is on another level.

    Cities like LA or NYC are heaven compared to Chicago.

    The problem is supply and demand.

    There is too much demand which puts pressure on Mike and he loses it and banishes people.

    If we had 3 KPs it would reduce the demand and he wouldn't be so stressed out.

    Would love a service like.

    candygirlla.com

    Right now there are no quality alternatives to KP in Chicago.
    The best looking girls at the Kspas are way hotter than the worst looking girls at K agencies.

    But I do agree service usually best at K agencies, and top tier looks are always at K agencies never at spas fr.

    Yea that's what I mean if Mike ran his agency like CandygirlLA / Bookergray / SweetasianGem / MyKupcake he could easily have a 10 girl agency in this city. Unfortunately he doesn't let new customers in, & bans customers for petty things. If he answered the texts from everyone and verified with references like they do in LA he could easily have 10-20 Kgirls instead of 1-2 girls actively working sometimes 0 😂.

  5. #8688
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    They just increased their rates and now, one of them has a special rate of 360 . Wow.

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?...41646722559970
    Is the sexy bee going to be worth the extra cash?

  6. #8687

    Tired of KP A Long Time Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Ha, I feel for you guys. I am thinking of banning myself from KP because I am addicted to that service by such ladies. I could really save some money.
    I was a customer of KP a long time ago. One day I tried to make an appointment and they said I hadn't been there recently enough so I'm no longer their customer. Haven't let me back in since. Great girsl, wonderful service, very expensive. Yeah I love a great asian provider, they're the best. But I've kept my little friend happy without them.

  7. #8686

    Asian

    Anyone try this service? It appears that they have locations in multiple places.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/115140088

  8. #8685

    Kp

    They just increased their rates and now, one of them has a special rate of 360 . Wow.

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?...41646722559970

  9. #8684
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Still KP is way better than X or MT or Sunny.

    I mean you get the occasional nice looking girl like Mink or Pepsi, but KP is on another level.
    Ha, I feel for you guys. I am thinking of banning myself from KP because I am addicted to that service by such ladies. I could really save some money.

  10. #8683

    Ac

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69  [View Original Post]
    What is AC for all the new people here? I honestly have no idea.
    AC refers to https://www.alenachicago.com/.

  11. #8682
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Still KP is way better than X or MT or Sunny.

    I mean you get the occasional nice looking girl like Mink or Pepsi, but KP is on another level.

    Cities like LA or NYC are heaven compared to Chicago.

    The problem is supply and demand.

    There is too much demand which puts pressure on Mike and he loses it and banishes people.

    If we had 3 KPs it would reduce the demand and he wouldn't be so stressed out.

    Would love a service like.

    candygirlla.com

    Right now there are no quality alternatives to KP in Chicago.

    Closest is AC for age / beauty / service.

    Would love to be corrected.
    What is AC for all the new people here? I honestly have no idea.

  12. #8681

    Need something like Candygirlla

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Exercise Spa in mount prospect, and a few more in mount prospect. Half hour massage is 60 full service is between 120-160 usually.

    Guess I mistypes it's 180 to 220 total.
    Still KP is way better than X or MT or Sunny.

    I mean you get the occasional nice looking girl like Mink or Pepsi, but KP is on another level.

    Cities like LA or NYC are heaven compared to Chicago.

    The problem is supply and demand.

    There is too much demand which puts pressure on Mike and he loses it and banishes people.

    If we had 3 KPs it would reduce the demand and he wouldn't be so stressed out.

    Would love a service like.

    candygirlla.com

    Right now there are no quality alternatives to KP in Chicago.

    Closest is AC for age / beauty / service.

    Would love to be corrected.

  13. #8680
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Where you going with prices that cheap?
    Exercise Spa in mount prospect, and a few more in mount prospect. Half hour massage is 60 full service is between 120-160 usually.

    Guess I mistyped it's 180 to 220 total.

  14. #8679
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Other Korean agencies in other cities are equal or better.

    You can find hot Koreans at the Korean spas but the service isn't the same but the total is 160 or 180 (half hour including house fee) and you can't schedule but you can ask to change the girl they have duds sometimes.

    Thai agencies near ORD are hit or miss as far as looks or service.

    Mike could really have 5-7 girls working at a time he just chooses to have a 1-2 girl agency LOL, I think the high priced European agencies sometimes get Asian girls not sure if they do good service or the girls ethnicity but those places are 200 hh 350 hr.
    Where you going with prices that cheap?

  15. #8678
    Quote Originally Posted by SterlingPNess  [View Original Post]
    Agreed as it seems impossible to get into, but what alternatives to the KP service exist that are equal in quality?
    Other Korean agencies in other cities are equal or better.

    You can find hot Koreans at the Korean spas but the service isn't the same but the total is 160 or 180 (half hour including house fee) and you can't schedule but you can ask to change the girl they have duds sometimes.

    Thai agencies near ORD are hit or miss as far as looks or service.

    Mike could really have 5-7 girls working at a time he just chooses to have a 1-2 girl agency LOL, I think the high priced European agencies sometimes get Asian girls not sure if they do good service or the girls ethnicity but those places are 200 hh 350 hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape