LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 920 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8683

    Ac

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69  [View Original Post]
    What is AC for all the new people here? I honestly have no idea.
    AC refers to https://www.alenachicago.com/.

  2. #8682
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Still KP is way better than X or MT or Sunny.

    I mean you get the occasional nice looking girl like Mink or Pepsi, but KP is on another level.

    Cities like LA or NYC are heaven compared to Chicago.

    The problem is supply and demand.

    There is too much demand which puts pressure on Mike and he loses it and banishes people.

    If we had 3 KPs it would reduce the demand and he wouldn't be so stressed out.

    Would love a service like.

    candygirlla.com

    Right now there are no quality alternatives to KP in Chicago.

    Closest is AC for age / beauty / service.

    Would love to be corrected.
    What is AC for all the new people here? I honestly have no idea.

  3. #8681

    Need something like Candygirlla

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Exercise Spa in mount prospect, and a few more in mount prospect. Half hour massage is 60 full service is between 120-160 usually.

    Guess I mistypes it's 180 to 220 total.
    Still KP is way better than X or MT or Sunny.

    I mean you get the occasional nice looking girl like Mink or Pepsi, but KP is on another level.

    Cities like LA or NYC are heaven compared to Chicago.

    The problem is supply and demand.

    There is too much demand which puts pressure on Mike and he loses it and banishes people.

    If we had 3 KPs it would reduce the demand and he wouldn't be so stressed out.

    Would love a service like.

    candygirlla.com

    Right now there are no quality alternatives to KP in Chicago.

    Closest is AC for age / beauty / service.

    Would love to be corrected.

  4. #8680
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Where you going with prices that cheap?
    Exercise Spa in mount prospect, and a few more in mount prospect. Half hour massage is 60 full service is between 120-160 usually.

    Guess I mistyped it's 180 to 220 total.

  5. #8679
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Other Korean agencies in other cities are equal or better.

    You can find hot Koreans at the Korean spas but the service isn't the same but the total is 160 or 180 (half hour including house fee) and you can't schedule but you can ask to change the girl they have duds sometimes.

    Thai agencies near ORD are hit or miss as far as looks or service.

    Mike could really have 5-7 girls working at a time he just chooses to have a 1-2 girl agency LOL, I think the high priced European agencies sometimes get Asian girls not sure if they do good service or the girls ethnicity but those places are 200 hh 350 hr.
    Where you going with prices that cheap?

  6. #8678
    Quote Originally Posted by SterlingPNess  [View Original Post]
    Agreed as it seems impossible to get into, but what alternatives to the KP service exist that are equal in quality?
    Other Korean agencies in other cities are equal or better.

    You can find hot Koreans at the Korean spas but the service isn't the same but the total is 160 or 180 (half hour including house fee) and you can't schedule but you can ask to change the girl they have duds sometimes.

    Thai agencies near ORD are hit or miss as far as looks or service.

    Mike could really have 5-7 girls working at a time he just chooses to have a 1-2 girl agency LOL, I think the high priced European agencies sometimes get Asian girls not sure if they do good service or the girls ethnicity but those places are 200 hh 350 hr.

  7. #8677

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by SterlingPNess  [View Original Post]
    Agreed as it seems impossible to get into, but what alternatives to the KP service exist that are equal in quality?
    I got declined!! Don't know why! Yes, We need alternative to KP. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.

  8. #8676

    KP Alternatives?

    Agreed as it seems impossible to get into, but what alternatives to the KP service exist that are equal in quality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Mike! (You don't need him.).

  9. #8675
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Mike! (You don't need him.).
    Hey! I coined that phrase! .

  10. #8674

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get blocked by KP? I've been approved by them for 7 or 8 years and have been a loyal customer the entire time. Now the phone doesn't ring and he doesn't answer my texts. Really sucks because that was my only service I used. They are truly the best in town. And I'm dying to see chu. Can someone on good terms with Mike dm me?
    Fuck Mike! (You don't need him.).

  11. #8673

    Blocked by KP?

    Anyone else get blocked by KP? I've been approved by them for 7 or 8 years and have been a loyal customer the entire time. Now the phone doesn't ring and he doesn't answer my texts. Really sucks because that was my only service I used. They are truly the best in town. And I'm dying to see chu. Can someone on good terms with Mike dm me?

  12. #8672

    KP Brianna

    Brianna is here through Saturday. OMFG, she is a firecracker full of nymphomaniacal energy. If you are into GFE with lots of DFK and high energy sex, if you are approved with KP, you have to have Brianna at least once. She does have the body in the photos, but with blonde hair that makes her look radically different, but it's her.

    I saw Brianna today, 2nd time of this visit. I could not even get my shoes off at the door before her tongue was intertwined with mine and she was sitting on my lap and I was feeling her out in her tiny lingerie. As she led me to the bedroom, I told her I showered and just used mouthwash, so she stripped me down and went from mouth-to-mouth to mouth-to-cock. I decided to be just as aggressive and when she finally came off her knees, I pick her up and laid her on the beds edge and went right into DATY and lifted her ass up so she could show me exactly where it brought her most pleasure. I added FIV and when she got off, she kissed my mouth clean, then I worshipped her c cups.

    There was more BBBJ and after awhile she went to 69 and grinded on my tongue even more. I will skip to say there was P2 P before the cover, several positions that all involved titty face and DFK, and last back to BBBJ at my request. Shower together with nice play and she assisted with dressing.

    Her BBBJ is deep throat, but not any BLS, hand play but all bat and no balls. But that is the only fault I can find as I absolutely am addicted to her nymphomaniac approach. She DFK'ed even more at the door as she requested I get back 1 more time before she leaves.

  13. #8671

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    After what is probably a year of patience, I got in with KP. I saw Chu. Absolutely incredible. She is an absolute gem. If all of KP's girls are like her, the year of patience I had was well worth it.
    Chu is in my top list for KP. I actually hate that her visit overlaps with Brianna's because she is also in my top list.

  14. #8670

    Finally KP!!

    After what is probably a year of patience, I got in with KP. I saw Chu. Absolutely incredible. She is an absolute gem. If all of KP's girls are like her, the year of patience I had was well worth it.

  15. #8669
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    German Girl at HKPD is 🔥.

    Well worth the visit. I only do 1/2 hr visits because I make 3-4 visits a week and ain't trying to find a wife or GF just there to rack up my totals LOL.

    But this girl does something with her tongue and teeth that is unexplainable and she did if for 20 straight minutes.

    Very pretty and can down to let you toss her around and knock how to ride -.

    Don't miss her.
    Hi there. Could you please share the new number of HKPD or a link? I have sent to the number end up with 8999 no respones, might be changed the number already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape