Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13798
-
02-17-23 11:49 #8683Senior Member

Posts: 104Ac
AC refers to https://www.alenachicago.com/.
Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 08:56 #8682Senior Member

Posts: 211What is AC for all the new people here? I honestly have no idea.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 22:01 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 361Need something like Candygirlla
Still KP is way better than X or MT or Sunny.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
I mean you get the occasional nice looking girl like Mink or Pepsi, but KP is on another level.
Cities like LA or NYC are heaven compared to Chicago.
The problem is supply and demand.
There is too much demand which puts pressure on Mike and he loses it and banishes people.
If we had 3 KPs it would reduce the demand and he wouldn't be so stressed out.
Would love a service like.
candygirlla.com
Right now there are no quality alternatives to KP in Chicago.
Closest is AC for age / beauty / service.
Would love to be corrected.
-
02-16-23 20:02 #8680Senior Member

Posts: 582Exercise Spa in mount prospect, and a few more in mount prospect. Half hour massage is 60 full service is between 120-160 usually.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
Guess I mistyped it's 180 to 220 total.
-
02-16-23 18:35 #8679Senior Member

Posts: 218Where you going with prices that cheap?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 20:27 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 582Other Korean agencies in other cities are equal or better.
Originally Posted by SterlingPNess
[View Original Post]
You can find hot Koreans at the Korean spas but the service isn't the same but the total is 160 or 180 (half hour including house fee) and you can't schedule but you can ask to change the girl they have duds sometimes.
Thai agencies near ORD are hit or miss as far as looks or service.
Mike could really have 5-7 girls working at a time he just chooses to have a 1-2 girl agency LOL, I think the high priced European agencies sometimes get Asian girls not sure if they do good service or the girls ethnicity but those places are 200 hh 350 hr.
-
02-15-23 19:25 #8677Senior Member

Posts: 40Kp
I got declined!! Don't know why! Yes, We need alternative to KP. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SterlingPNess
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 18:54 #8676Senior Member

Posts: 86KP Alternatives?
Agreed as it seems impossible to get into, but what alternatives to the KP service exist that are equal in quality?
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:58 #8675Senior Member

Posts: 383Hey! I coined that phrase! .
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:37 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 293Kp
Fuck Mike! (You don't need him.).
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 05:19 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 86Blocked by KP?
Anyone else get blocked by KP? I've been approved by them for 7 or 8 years and have been a loyal customer the entire time. Now the phone doesn't ring and he doesn't answer my texts. Really sucks because that was my only service I used. They are truly the best in town. And I'm dying to see chu. Can someone on good terms with Mike dm me?
-
02-12-23 13:44 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 692KP Brianna
Brianna is here through Saturday. OMFG, she is a firecracker full of nymphomaniacal energy. If you are into GFE with lots of DFK and high energy sex, if you are approved with KP, you have to have Brianna at least once. She does have the body in the photos, but with blonde hair that makes her look radically different, but it's her.
I saw Brianna today, 2nd time of this visit. I could not even get my shoes off at the door before her tongue was intertwined with mine and she was sitting on my lap and I was feeling her out in her tiny lingerie. As she led me to the bedroom, I told her I showered and just used mouthwash, so she stripped me down and went from mouth-to-mouth to mouth-to-cock. I decided to be just as aggressive and when she finally came off her knees, I pick her up and laid her on the beds edge and went right into DATY and lifted her ass up so she could show me exactly where it brought her most pleasure. I added FIV and when she got off, she kissed my mouth clean, then I worshipped her c cups.
There was more BBBJ and after awhile she went to 69 and grinded on my tongue even more. I will skip to say there was P2 P before the cover, several positions that all involved titty face and DFK, and last back to BBBJ at my request. Shower together with nice play and she assisted with dressing.
Her BBBJ is deep throat, but not any BLS, hand play but all bat and no balls. But that is the only fault I can find as I absolutely am addicted to her nymphomaniac approach. She DFK'ed even more at the door as she requested I get back 1 more time before she leaves.
-
02-12-23 09:24 #8671Senior Member

Posts: 692Kp
Chu is in my top list for KP. I actually hate that her visit overlaps with Brianna's because she is also in my top list.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 20:58 #8670Senior Member

Posts: 286Finally KP!!
After what is probably a year of patience, I got in with KP. I saw Chu. Absolutely incredible. She is an absolute gem. If all of KP's girls are like her, the year of patience I had was well worth it.
-
02-10-23 09:39 #8669Regular Member

Posts: 12Hi there. Could you please share the new number of HKPD or a link? I have sent to the number end up with 8999 no respones, might be changed the number already.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






