Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1389
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #849

    Moon is Cl9 sed

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area over the weekend and decided to try this place out. It is located in a large strip mall with lots of available parking just a few minutes off I495. After parking, I called and was told to come right in. Wendy greeted me. She was very good-looking and looked to be around 40. She took me to one of the rooms and asked for the house fee, 70 for an hour. She left the room; I stripped and laid uncovered on the table. When she returned, she covered me and asked how I wanted the massage. She gave a fantastic medium massage from head to toe. I was concerned since the place looked so professional, and the massage was pretty good, that there wouldn't be anything more. In the end, however, the cover came off, and the flip did happen. I left happy with a standard HJ. This place seems to be one of those rare locations where both a decent massage and a happy ending are available. 70+60.
    Stopped by over the weekend. Location is closed and appears empty.

  2. #848

    Choi's

    I've been a few times, but only recently started posting on this board. The first couple time during 2022, I got just a table shower. I had heard that fun was possible, but I never had any. No funny stuff, no tease, no nothing, but I did not know to say that I had been there many times before. (I had not been there many times, but the magic words work.).

    Then I went again, said I had been there many times before and got the 30 min table shower. Lots of teasing, but still no fun, but the girl (cannot remember her name) told me, "next time, you get massage", while holding my junk. And she smiled. So a month or so later, I go back and get the massage. It starts with a table shower, pretty long, maybe 10 -min, absolute full body with some nice teasing and lots of soapiness on the boys and backside. Then she dries me off and we go to the massage room. I lie down and she goes to work. Very good massage with good teasing off and on throughout. Flip, full body front massage and she asks if I want oil, I say yes and she just goes for it. Fully clothed, not receptive to much touching. She worked for a little while and did not complain.

    I went back one more time since New Year's day and got a different woman (both are about 40, slender and good looking. No utc roaming, no BJ, just HJ and a little exploration out back. I like that, but was hoping for more. 1. House. 4 tip.

    I'd be happy to chat in private if people have more questions. I think I said it all, but.

    Now, you should know that there will be plenty of nude men in the jacuzzis / steam / saunas and they will be "active". I am not bothered by them and I stayed covered in the jacuzzis in order to avoid unwanted attention. If you don't want to be around that crowd, stay away, but it is the only table shower I have found. (I would love to have messages about table showers and if possible BBFS / table shower. Also, if anyone knows of girls who like particularly huge meat, let me know. I have received comments and smiles at this place and two NH places because of the thick one, but no real special treatment because of it.).

  3. #847

    North shore

    Hi, appreciate any info about her:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ation/54602750

  4. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    60 for just a standard HE from a 40+ year old?

    WTF.
    If I like them, I always give an extra 20 on a first visit. There was no negotiation. I will return the next time I am in the area. I am just one person, but I would recommend it if you are in the area.

    As for being 40+, that is my guess after adding a few years for being Chinese. She looks great either way.

  5. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area over the weekend and decided to try this place out. It is located in a large strip mall with lots of available parking just a few minutes off I495. After parking, I called and was told to come right in. Wendy greeted me. She was very good-looking and looked to be around 40. She took me to one of the rooms and asked for the house fee, 70 for an hour. She left the room; I stripped and laid uncovered on the table. When she returned, she covered me and asked how I wanted the massage. She gave a fantastic medium massage from head to toe. I was concerned since the place looked so professional, and the massage was pretty good, that there wouldn't be anything more. In the end, however, the cover came off, and the flip did happen. I left happy with a standard HJ. This place seems to be one of those rare locations where both a decent massage and a happy ending are available. 70+60.
    60 for just a standard HE from a 40+ year old?

    WTF.

  6. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    If you are in Metrowest, there is a new place that just opened in Bellingham, Moon Bodywork 15 and Main Street. Near Devlins. I'm not in position to TOFTT there right now, but I wanted to pass this along. Happy mongering!
    I was in the area over the weekend and decided to try this place out. It is located in a large strip mall with lots of available parking just a few minutes off I495. After parking, I called and was told to come right in. Wendy greeted me. She was very good-looking and looked to be around 40. She took me to one of the rooms and asked for the house fee, 70 for an hour. She left the room; I stripped and laid uncovered on the table. When she returned, she covered me and asked how I wanted the massage. She gave a fantastic medium massage from head to toe. I was concerned since the place looked so professional, and the massage was pretty good, that there wouldn't be anything more. In the end, however, the cover came off, and the flip did happen. I left happy with a standard HJ. This place seems to be one of those rare locations where both a decent massage and a happy ending are available. 70+60.

  7. #843

    Moon bham

    If you are in Metrowest, there is a new place that just opened in Bellingham, Moon Bodywork 15 and Main Street. Near Devlins. I'm not in position to TOFTT there right now, but I wanted to pass this along. Happy mongering!

  8. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about this place, saw the posts on STG. So it was legit only, you got no lovin'?
    It was worth the trip.

  9. #841

    NorthShore AMPs

    Been stopping at a few AMP's up in the Merrimack Valley / Northshore.

    LB Wellness Andover. Been here a couple times. Always the same 30 yr old plumper Asian girl. I think it was $50 for a half hour of a hard af massage and a jackhammer session with Jr. HE was given after a pretty rough massage.

    Would only repeat if I was in a pinch.

    Merry's spa Middleton. Appears to be closed now? Saw Angela and Lisa there. Angela is much older and bigger but has nicer erasers than Lisa. I think it was a $40/$70 split. Haven't been there in a bit but their number goes to a 617 voicemail and the place looks pretty dark. No extras asked for other than HE.

    Any other UTR's / AMP known in this area would be amazing to know of. Happy to provide UTRs in Boston if anyone can trade.

    Happy hunting fellas.

    BR.

  10. #840

    Salem

    I stopped by last Friday at Colonial and found Jessy, I met her before a couple of times at Boston st. She is pretty, nice body, good tits, good size, I love these tits. Usual starting, and after some touching I got hard, she negotiate extras and we agreed, she is good, CBJ and cfs, not super tight pussy, but good. I think she is in her early 40's. Damage 50+150.

  11. #839

    Salem

    Called the old colonial number in salem ot the new Jian spa she ave me address got 35 year old short girl good 1/2 hour massage $40 decent massage but no tease at all then she starts with negoiations Paid $100 for top off and sucked on her beautiful c cups they were wonderful worth the c note left after the 40 minutes were up miht repeat just for the tits LOL.

  12. #838

    Tolloo

    Quote Originally Posted by Breer5411  [View Original Post]
    IF you think AMP is filthy I would recomend not ever eatings at Chinese restaurants agains HAHAHAHA.
    Chinese restaurants are disgusting.

    -Harly.

  13. #837

    If you think these AMPs is filthy you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    Most of these places are filthy and I wouldn't trust the hot towel to be clean.

    I always ask for no oil so I don't have to worry about it.
    IF you think AMP is filthy I would recomend not ever eatings at Chinese restaurants agains HAHAHAHA.

  14. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChin61  [View Original Post]
    Tried a new (2 weeks since opening) in WEY named Mays. Coco gives a real massage, for any of you that are looking for that sot of thing. Personally, when I need a massage from now on, I know where I'm going. Good parking, and you can grab a coffee when you're done.

    Give them a try.
    I've been wondering about this place, saw the posts on STG. So it was legit only, you got no lovin'?

  15. #835

    125XMmain

    Tried a new (2 weeks since opening) in WEY named Mays. Coco gives a real massage, for any of you that are looking for that sot of thing. Personally, when I need a massage from now on, I know where I'm going. Good parking, and you can grab a coffee when you're done.

    Give them a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape