Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1389
-
02-09-23 08:52 #834Senior Member

Posts: 27Quincy
I went to mystic, met a petite asian girl in her 30's, pretty, sweet, small tits, good butt. I asked for FS, only HJ and CBJ. Damage 50+60.
-
02-08-23 13:45 #833Senior Member

Posts: 516209 Broadway
A very wise man said on this board awhile back " If you think of AMPs as ***** houses not as massage parlors you have a much better experience. " Since I read that, those are words that I try to live by, If I end up getting a great massage, then its a bonus. I hit up this spot late Monday afternoon, in Methuen, I called, and was told to come right in. I took the hour with a tiny little spinner, I saw another lady there, a bit older, but pretty, looked Vietnamese. Anyway, it was more of a rub down then a massage which at this time of year my skin is dry so just the oil itself is good, a bit of a tease here and there. When it was time for the flip she motioned with her hand, I opted for a bit more, had a good time, no rushing, it wasn't unbelievable but it was nice. Will def repeat when in the area.
All in all shorted about 25 min but I feel like for the extra $10 to not be rushed is worth it.
-
01-20-23 21:44 #832Senior Member

Posts: 278Peabody Sq Main
#30 China 100% legit.
Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher
[View Original Post]
#45 Asian Island also legit.
If you continue on road until Salem changes is to Boston St there are 2 across from each other. See RM for deets.
-
01-20-23 16:29 #831Senior Member

Posts: 153Peabody Square
I was driving through downtown Peabody today and noticed two AMPs on Boston Street coming out of the square towards Salem. Does anyone have any intel on these two spas?
-
12-31-22 11:29 #830Senior Member

Posts: 72Almost TOFTT
I had heard good things about spa called Tranquility. I did some searching and found one in Beverly (close to me) and one in Weymouth (far). The OP got back to me and clarified it was Weymouth, the one in Beverly looks 2 legit. I was intrigued that they both mentioned a set of stairs but OP got to me before my dick talked me into wasting money again.
I wound up back near Amazon distribution center Salem with Mickey the MILF for a Saran Wrap special 1. 4 total not bad. I find it a waste of time calling who ever I ask for "be in later" when I ask who's in "new girl young pretty."
-
12-29-22 18:20 #829Senior Member

Posts: 294Oil
Most of these places are filthy and I wouldn't trust the hot towel to be clean.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
I always ask for no oil so I don't have to worry about it.
-
12-29-22 12:30 #828Senior Member

Posts: 784My first time last week I got sherry things were ok.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
This time I got the very petite girl washing dishes.
It didn't go well. They don't even use a hot towel to remove some.
Of the massage oil.
-
12-22-22 19:43 #827Senior Member

Posts: 293Ips
Had a solid visit in Ipswitch this week. 1 hr. Seemed like one girl working, Jennifer. Maybe mid-30's? Some girls exude sexiness, and that was her. Not that she was dressed slutty or anything, she just has the eyes and the mannerisms that I think would turn most guys on. Decent massage skills. (I asked for Medium, but this bordered on hard at times.) Pretty good English, so was fun and flirty. Decent tease throughout. Very attentive HJ. Was taking a while, and so mid-way she dropped her yoga pants and placed my hand on her REALLY fine ass. The other plus was the room was nice and warm. Hate places that try to save $ in winter by having freezing cold rooms. Would def return to see that ass again. Z.
-
12-19-22 12:24 #826Senior Member

Posts: 784J kang
Visited this new location in salem nothing to write home about but it is a decent ok place, parking is on the street. Says ring bell twice when you walk up to the door.
Didn't call was told by sherry after an older lady (not too old) with a small elephant tattoo on her inner wrist the provider that gave me the massage to call first. Went past the kitchen to the last room on the left (nice room) she held my arm to make sure I don't trip, have to slightly watch your step. Got in the room gave her a. 5 bill for the hhr she said no change its. 4 so make sure you guys have exact change here. Quick massage with little oil no hot towel clean up didn't like that neither did I get a CBJ but I'm okay with it cause the place aint bad and she was okay. Did daty (she was sweet) mish for a few minutes and popped she has nice (perky boobs) we were both looking at the mirror on and off the lady was enjoying it. I feel ill have better visits in the future, 1. 5 f. S tip will make sure to have smaller bills, twenty bucks more than I would have liked to spend. Would recommend checking this place out call first I guess.
-
12-18-22 08:40 #825Senior Member

Posts: 49I passed on her once I saw her. Opted for the CBJ from Lynda who was OTR two weekends in a row. Anyone have Eva's number? Please PM me.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
Skip.
-
12-13-22 09:31 #824Senior Member

Posts: 293Rubmaps info
Yeah, sorry, was late last night when I was posted. I meant to write, Rubmaps costs to read and post reviews, but the basics: address and cost and hours info is FREE to read. USE IT FOLKS!
Z.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 09:14 #823Senior Member

Posts: 2189They don't want an appointment
The 20 question guys have no intention of showing up.
Originally Posted by Zimmm33
[View Original Post]
They are just bored incels and are looking for someone to talk to.
So they pull this shit.
-
12-13-22 08:38 #822Senior Member

Posts: 2121If I call which is rare I typically drop in and these places are almost never busy these days. That said I never ask for a girl by name, they always say yes and when I get there she is almost always not available. Best is to ask who is working and let them list it off. That said so many use the same fake name or change there names. But seems to be the best way to get what I want. Several spas I frequent seem to be up front on where my favorite is working or when she will be back. But that's the exception, they just want your money on the table.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 07:49 #821Senior Member

Posts: 635Re: 20 Qs
Exactly. Most of the time the house fees, address, and hours are available either on here, on Rubmaps (don't even have to be a member to see) or in the spa's ad. Here's typically how I call.
Originally Posted by Zimmm33
[View Original Post]
Spa: Hello may I help you?
Me: Hello I'd like to come see you, are you busy right now?
Spa: No not busy. You come now?
Me: Sure I will be there in (however far away I am).
Spa: Okay see you soon.
Or.
Spa: Hello may I help you?
Me: Hello is (girl I want to see) working today?
Spa: Yes what time you want to come?
Me: How about 3:00?
Spa: No sorry she's busy. Can you come 4:30?
Me: I can do that.
Spa: Okay your name.
Me: Jack.
Spa: Okay see you Jack.
Short and to the point. As Zimmm33 says, no more than 30 seconds. The spa will appreciate it. The client you're interrupting will appreciate it, and you will appreciate when it happens to you which it will.
-
12-13-22 07:12 #820Senior Member

Posts: 30620 Q's
I was laughing at your post. Happens all the time. In the middle of a great session and the phone rings. How much?, what is the cost? Are you busy?
Originally Posted by Zimmm33
[View Original Post]
Some girls are respectful and don't answer unless they are alone. One woman I see has her ear pods in and can keep stroking while talking! Smart woman.









Reply With Quote





