Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 26362
-
02-17-23 22:04 #19912Regular Member

Posts: 20She's very reasonable
I use her quite a bit. She's budget friendly, does anal, BBBJ and us missing all her teeth so when you come your curling your toes by how good it is. You need to host or just do a car date. Her looks have added 10-15 years and she has scarring in her chest from a heart infection but she literally will do whatever you want to do. Definitely recommend because she may not be much to look at but she's a drama free worker and is good at what you want her to do.
Originally Posted by Vrod698
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 21:45 #19911Senior Member

Posts: 158Dianne
Avoid and then avoid again. Pictures are at least 20 years old. She is late 60's. Somewhat infirmed. Moves slowly. And does not take her top off. Fairly overweight as well.
Originally Posted by Wekend01
[View Original Post]
Does give a good BBBJ. I visited once and would not repeat!
-
02-17-23 18:46 #19910Senior Member

Posts: 1476Bad neighborhood
And reviews about her husband in the house. I don't think I've seen one good review about her.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 18:36 #19909Senior Member

Posts: 1820UTR Rose
I'm not sure she's doing QV anymore but the rest sounds about right. When providers like Sassy Lynn and Nikki / Nicolette, who's downhill slides are well documented, are asking 180 hhr at shitty notels, 150 seems pretty good for a provider with no habit, no management, and an incall in a very safe area. To each their own of course.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-17-23 17:16 #19908Regular Member

Posts: 4Diane
Does anyone have any experience with this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/347455864946
-
02-17-23 13:22 #19907Senior Member

Posts: 150Warmer?
Not sure what it is about this gal but every time I see her post I think about her. Any info would be appreciated! https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/405527231156.
-
02-17-23 12:21 #19906Regular Member

Posts: 18Eve or Genevieve
Has anyone ever given her a go? Looks like she was inactive for a while buy she's back.
-
02-17-23 11:37 #19905Regular Member

Posts: 18Eve or Genevieve
Has anyone seen Eve or Genevieve recently? Skinny white girl with a rose tattoo on her shoulder. Used to be on Skip but the only recent listing I find is this.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eve-escort-milwaukee-971059
-
02-17-23 08:02 #19904Senior Member

Posts: 384I was quoted 100/150/200.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 18:08 #19903Senior Member

Posts: 255Cum' brella
I just had to share this IG link. Hopefully it works for ya'll.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CofHw...d=OTJlNzQ0NWM=
I personally think they are hideous. So this video is funny.
-
02-16-23 14:33 #19902Regular Member

Posts: 14She's real
I saw her several times a few years back. Were good experiences, not rushed, covered. I more recently ran into her at a bar on the Southside. Still cute (in my opinion) but has aged. Have been thinking about seeing her again but haven't pulled the trigger. Just been small talking and catching up. Used to claim she was Asian but has apparently come to terms with the fact she's Hispanic. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 12:51 #19901Senior Member

Posts: 421I'd like info on this?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:30 #19900Senior Member

Posts: 389Young Latina
Hello,
Has anyone seen a younger, skinny Latina that had been in a car accident and has scars all over her leg from the car being on fire? You would know immediately who I'm talking about. I would have to guess she's around 23/24 years old. I lost year number and would like to see her again.
-
02-15-23 22:53 #19899Senior Member

Posts: 1820Not sure where this is coming from. When's the last time you reached out to her? She's not carrying a habit, doesn't have management, has an incall (granted with somewhat limited availability) in a very safe area in West Allis, low volume and her rate is at or many times lower than we pay to go to see scabbed up addicts at shitty notels with management lurking outside. Reach out again.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-15-23 21:11 #19898Senior Member

Posts: 69Fixed it
Sorry I was replying to CnCop14 I accidentally deleted the quote. Whoops.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
Just in case.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/025670658608









Reply With Quote





