LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 1432 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19909

    Warmer?

    Not sure what it is about this gal but every time I see her post I think about her. Any info would be appreciated! https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/405527231156.

  2. #19908

    Eve or Genevieve

    Has anyone ever given her a go? Looks like she was inactive for a while buy she's back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2023-01-30-08-27-10.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-01-30-08-27-04.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-01-30-08-27-22.jpg‎  

  3. #19907

    Eve or Genevieve

    Has anyone seen Eve or Genevieve recently? Skinny white girl with a rose tattoo on her shoulder. Used to be on Skip but the only recent listing I find is this.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eve-escort-milwaukee-971059

  4. #19906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where this is coming from. When's the last time you reached out to her? She's not carrying a habit, doesn't have management, has an incall (granted with somewhat limited availability) in a very safe area in West Allis, low volume and her rate is at or many times lower than we pay to go to see scabbed up addicts at shitty notels with management lurking outside. Reach out again.

    HS.
    I was quoted 100/150/200.

  5. #19905

    Cum' brella

    I just had to share this IG link. Hopefully it works for ya'll.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CofHw...d=OTJlNzQ0NWM=

    I personally think they are hideous. So this video is funny.

  6. #19904

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious has anybody seen or gotten a response? This beautiful Latina lady I've been texting her for a minute and can't get nowhere (not surprised but damn) so I'm wondering about her being so beautiful is it a waste of time has anyone experience this beauty? If so, please let me know. So is she worth it or should I just go back to my ugly ladies that will jump at a phone call LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/508521217124
    I saw her several times a few years back. Were good experiences, not rushed, covered. I more recently ran into her at a bar on the Southside. Still cute (in my opinion) but has aged. Have been thinking about seeing her again but haven't pulled the trigger. Just been small talking and catching up. Used to claim she was Asian but has apparently come to terms with the fact she's Hispanic. Happy hunting.

  7. #19903
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where this is coming from. When's the last time you reached out to her? She's not carrying a habit, doesn't have management, has an incall (granted with somewhat limited availability) in a very safe area in West Allis, low volume and her rate is at or many times lower than we pay to go to see scabbed up addicts at shitty notels with management lurking outside. Reach out again.

    HS.
    I'd like info on this?

  8. #19902

    Young Latina

    Hello,

    Has anyone seen a younger, skinny Latina that had been in a car accident and has scars all over her leg from the car being on fire? You would know immediately who I'm talking about. I would have to guess she's around 23/24 years old. I lost year number and would like to see her again.

  9. #19901
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    She's priced her way out of my market.
    Not sure where this is coming from. When's the last time you reached out to her? She's not carrying a habit, doesn't have management, has an incall (granted with somewhat limited availability) in a very safe area in West Allis, low volume and her rate is at or many times lower than we pay to go to see scabbed up addicts at shitty notels with management lurking outside. Reach out again.

    HS.

  10. #19900

    Fixed it

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you talking about? There's about three or four different females that use colorful names post a link or picture.
    Sorry I was replying to CnCop14 I accidentally deleted the quote. Whoops.

    Just in case.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/025670658608

  11. #19899

    Hummm

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Yeah it's her her front tooth is missing and her pussy stank. Tried to up sell every step of the way. Time has not been kind to her. Such a shame compared to what she used to be 2 years ago.
    Which one are you talking about? There's about three or four different females that use colorful names post a link or picture.

  12. #19898

    Blue

    I saw her recently. Yeah it's her her front tooth is missing and her pussy stank. Tried to up sell every step of the way. Time has not been kind to her. Such a shame compared to what she used to be 2 years ago.

  13. #19897

    UTR Bad News:(

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where else to post this. I know a girl up in Sheboygan who's looking to get into the business, in a limited way, so she's looking for clients. She's a thick girl, so if you like 'them skinny, skinny, this is not the one. She's 26 white, 5 ft She doesn't have her own place, so she'd be open for car dates. She has a GREAT BBBJ, and looking to meet up with NICE guys. Contact me for her info.

    L.
    Unfortunately, everyone, great response and I was hoping to help my friend out, but she decided to go back to her ex bf (and block me on FB.) My gf (also friends with her on FB) confirmed that she went back to her man. If (when. Always when with her) she becomes single again, she'll unblock me, and I'll let you all know if she becomes avail again. Sorry for the bad news.

    L.

  14. #19896

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious has anybody seen or gotten a response? This beautiful Latina lady I've been texting her for a minute and can't get nowhere (not surprised but damn) so I'm wondering about her being so beautiful is it a waste of time has anyone experience this beauty? If so, please let me know. So is she worth it or should I just go back to my ugly ladies that will jump at a phone call LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/508521217124
    She's real. I saw her maybe about 7 years ago. She did an outcall to the apt that I was living in at the time. She had a driver. Walked in and immediately started getting undressed. She didn't actively rush, but it was a little bit of a rushed session. I would have seen her again, but just never got around to it. She seems to pop back up every once in awhile and posts for awhile.

    L.

  15. #19895

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Damn 250? Wow. That's almost a dozen BBBJCIM's on the stroll with women that look just like that. Maybe a little dirtier and minus a couple more teeth but nonetheless a close resemblance. LOL.
    Plus she is more like 38 or older and she told me she has 3 kids. She also escorts in Florida I believe, so perhaps she's confused with pricing here. She also mentored that dead fish, way overpriced, recently thriving I read on here latio Lexi in the Bayside area.

    BTW, I outcall fucked them both bare about 2 years ago for 200. Maybe it my fault. LOL. Sorry not sorry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape