Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7375

    Common sense is uncommon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Guys it's common sense why would you ask mms if the girl offers BBFS there are post here saying just ask the girl not the mms she didn't charge me it's my first time seeing this girl same goes for Yuri if she likes you I guess you get BBFS I'm just sharing my experience since I don't really post here much I be honest I keep some stuff to myself but a lot of the post have help with others girl I wanted to see and not waste money if they offer BBFS or not talk to her act nice don't just go there demanding there are a lot of girls that offer BBFS they just don't promote it b / c this will happen.
    That's why we can't have nice things smh. Guess Luca is going to deny it from now on to not get in trouble with the house.

  2. #7374

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    "wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown" What do you mean? Was she getting fucked in her ass?
    It just a phrase I use blowing her back / getting fu** getting destroyed etc.

  3. #7373

    Metro girl

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Just texted mms to confirm, and she denied raws for lucas LOL. Well sht man LOL.
    Guys it's common sense why would you ask mms if the girl offers BBFS there are post here saying just ask the girl not the mms she didn't charge me it's my first time seeing this girl same goes for Yuri if she likes you I guess you get BBFS I'm just sharing my experience since I don't really post here much I be honest I keep some stuff to myself but a lot of the post have help with others girl I wanted to see and not waste money if they offer BBFS or not talk to her act nice don't just go there demanding there are a lot of girls that offer BBFS they just don't promote it b / c this will happen.

  4. #7372

    Metro girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Anhoang1  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    3.5 $40 tip.

  5. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Just texted mms to confirm, and she denied raws for lucas LOL. Well sht man LOL.
    Could be Luca doing it without mms knowledge? Just assuming. 'because I am desperate. LOL.

  6. #7370

    Big lemonade

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    LOL nice Train is coming for Luca. If confirmed I will add this to the scouting report.
    Just texted mms to confirm, and she denied raws for lucas LOL. Well sht man LOL.

  7. #7369

    Train coming!

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    So luca offered BBFS with no upcharges? LOL.
    LOL nice Train is coming for Luca. If confirmed I will add this to the scouting report.

  8. #7368

    Extra menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Anhoang1  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    So luca offered BBFS with no upcharges? LOL.

  9. #7367

    Back blown?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    So last night I decided I wanted to treat myself so I decided to drive out I went to 4 different spa they were all book the first one was new rainbow it was back to back people. Calling ringing the bell I was in the room naked for 30 min I finally said fu** it got dress I open the door and mms comes tell me to wait a little longer I tell her I come back some other time as I was going out more people rang the bell had to hide in the bathroom texted another place nyfa and it was the same story I got there and I had to wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown her told mms I wait in the room I left texted xoxo told me they were book seriously? Was going to cut my lost I texted metro to my surprise all the girls were available mms gave me Luca new girl? Or maybe she been around anyways got here girl introduce herself some small tease DFK in the shower ask me if I wanted a standing or laying down ts took the laying down she started licking my ear kissing on my back then gave me a rim job finally told me to flip around as she made her to a BBJ started kissing me all around then came up and some more DFK got rock hard as she tease me slipping it in she put the tip in and I try to take over she told me let go back to the room back in the room she takes a condom out in my head I'm like dam do some DATY 69 she tell me she want me inside her have her on cg she puts the cover on but stops at a point & ask me if I wanted with condom or no I told her no so she rips it off and off we go some doggy as I slap her ass did a couple more position finally fill her inside up with a huge load she ask me if I wanted a quick shower came back to the room she never ask me for $$ for extra I did tip her.
    "wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown" What do you mean? Was she getting fucked in her ass?

  10. #7366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    So last night I decided I wanted to treat myself so I decided to drive out I went to 4 different spa they were all book the first one was new rainbow it was back to back people. Calling ringing the bell I was in the room naked for 30 min I finally said fu** it got dress I open the door and mms comes tell me to wait a little longer I tell her I come back some other time as I was going out more people rang the bell had to hide in the bathroom texted another place nyfa and it was the same story I got there and I had to wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown her told mms I wait in the room I left texted xoxo told me they were book seriously? Was going to cut my lost I texted metro to my surprise all the girls were available mms gave me Luca new girl? Or maybe she been around anyways got here girl introduce herself some small tease DFK in the shower ask me if I wanted a standing or laying down ts took the laying down she started licking my ear kissing on my back then gave me a rim job finally told me to flip around as she made her to a BBJ started kissing me all around then came up and some more DFK got rock hard as she tease me slipping it in she put the tip in and I try to take over she told me let go back to the room back in the room she takes a condom out in my head I'm like dam do some DATY 69 she tell me she want me inside her have her on cg she puts the cover on but stops at a point & ask me if I wanted with condom or no I told her no so she rips it off and off we go some doggy as I slap her ass did a couple more position finally fill her inside up with a huge load she ask me if I wanted a quick shower came back to the room she never ask me for $$ for extra I did tip her.
    What was the damage?

  11. #7365

    Luca metro girl

    So last night I decided I wanted to treat myself so I decided to drive out I went to 4 different spa they were all book the first one was new rainbow it was back to back people. Calling ringing the bell I was in the room naked for 30 min I finally said fu** it got dress I open the door and mms comes tell me to wait a little longer I tell her I come back some other time as I was going out more people rang the bell had to hide in the bathroom texted another place nyfa and it was the same story I got there and I had to wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown her told mms I wait in the room I left texted xoxo told me they were book seriously? Was going to cut my lost I texted metro to my surprise all the girls were available mms gave me Luca new girl? Or maybe she been around anyways got here girl introduce herself some small tease DFK in the shower ask me if I wanted a standing or laying down ts took the laying down she started licking my ear kissing on my back then gave me a rim job finally told me to flip around as she made her to a BBJ started kissing me all around then came up and some more DFK got rock hard as she tease me slipping it in she put the tip in and I try to take over she told me let go back to the room back in the room she takes a condom out in my head I'm like dam do some DATY 69 she tell me she want me inside her have her on cg she puts the cover on but stops at a point & ask me if I wanted with condom or no I told her no so she rips it off and off we go some doggy as I slap her ass did a couple more position finally fill her inside up with a huge load she ask me if I wanted a quick shower came back to the room she never ask me for $$ for extra I did tip her.

  12. #7364

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Kisara's pics do look hot, I would like to know as well! I will have to verify at every location in midtown.

    Sorry to piggy back on your post but when I contact NYAF can I ask MMS which girls are BBFS? I know it's big bucks but I want to try a double BBFS if possible and I've been reading alot of good review on Helen but it seems like every girl there is solid.
    Yes, you can ask the mms. It's the accepted norm for BBFS upgrade now.

  13. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Suzu Chan PPC / WSD (crazy small spinner girl) is $100 BBFS.

    Tadai went to NYCSE. I know NYCSE seems to set standard at $200 but I think Tadai will go for $100 back when she was at PPC / WSD. She's once of the best spinners with big tits. (relatively speaking).

    Again, if you got it for free from these girls, awesome! Share your ways or it's not helping us bastards who can't get it for free.

    Anyone know Kisara 10 ten. Pictures look hot but I wonder if she'll ask for a lot for BBFS.
    Kisara's pics do look hot, I would like to know as well! I will have to verify at every location in midtown.

    Sorry to piggy back on your post but when I contact NYAF can I ask MMS which girls are BBFS? I know it's big bucks but I want to try a double BBFS if possible and I've been reading alot of good review on Helen but it seems like every girl there is solid.

  14. #7362

    Scouting reports

    Suzu Chan PPC / WSD (crazy small spinner girl) is $100 BBFS.

    Tadai went to NYCSE. I know NYCSE seems to set standard at $200 but I think Tadai will go for $100 back when she was at PPC / WSD. She's once of the best spinners with big tits. (relatively speaking).

    Again, if you got it for free from these girls, awesome! Share your ways or it's not helping us bastards who can't get it for free.

    Anyone know Kisara 10 ten. Pictures look hot but I wonder if she'll ask for a lot for BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Risa PPC - $100 cum outside, $200 cip (literally written on an envelope LOL).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Mami 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Dream Dream You. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP.

    Xoxo Meiko - $100 cum outside possible but will open with $200.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP.

    Sometimes I've tried to reason with them saying if I am just doing 30 min why is it the same BBFS asking price if I do an hour. They just shrug sometimes LOL.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.

  15. #7361
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosHood  [View Original Post]
    The Japanese invasion ruined everything with their la carte menu style. The prices are getting ridiculous. In addition to the price inflation, the way they make us order extras makes everything feel even more transactional. The Japanese girls are the most expensive and usually the worst service compared to the Chinese and Koreans. Almost all of them don't dfk well, a lot are not very hygienic, no rimming, very little enthusiasm. The only thing they really got going for them is that most are willing to be our nakadashi fuck dolls for an exorbitant amount of money. The GFE experience that the Chinese and Korean girls worked years to establish in this industry is harder and harder to find now. I hope the way that these Japanese girls do things don't rub off on the Chinese and Koreans, but I'm already starting to see the sands shifting.
    LOL, a lot of you guys willed it into existence by paying up. They wouldn't be charging for it openly if it wasn't in demand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape