Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7379

    On point

    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    The website says 200 extra but she has been asking 300 from guys in person. Her other reviews have stated that she is dead fish not worth the house fee forget about the extras.

    Guys we're making it too easy for these lazy bitches. Time to stop asking for extras. Start seeing non BBFS friendly places. Its only once the money train stops they'll straighten up.
    Once they start seeing someone paying 2-3 ben+ they going to start jacking it up to 4 or even 5 soon. It's a monopoly pool here; those girls all GPS heavy in conjunction with the market economy. And they want to stick with the give less want more protocol cas they got the looks and body. Too many spoilage for them lately man. Usually I just visit ATFs til these ladies shape up their game. Thanks for bringing it up man.

  2. #7378

    Social networks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCunn  [View Original Post]
    That's why we can't have nice things smh. Guess Luca is going to deny it from now on to not get in trouble with the house.
    The girls are not dumb; they have their own social circle among their ranks. It's all competition, they compete and market against each other so it's not completely impossible, but as the old saying; "ALL GIRLS OFFER BBFS". It's just a dumb cash cow game in this hobby; these girls are all waiting for super richards to load up their jar with green stacks of benjamins so they can start counting them as a hobby in response to us "hobbying". Have had exp at DDY where the girls wouldn't budge even for 1 k+ on raws excluding HF so base price was 3. 2, then 1 k on top didn't work. After flipping through more switch buttons on the ATM and crack the bank, those digits turned out to be over 3 k+ for per hr session; the girls finally acknowledged with big smiles like cheerleaders in sexy bikinis. And ironically those girls were very solid strict GFE ONLY, but the ATM spoke the truth behind their poker face.

    P.S.: Above is from real experience and can be backed up with solid concrete evidence. No questions.

  3. #7377

    good take

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Guys it's common sense why would you ask mms if the girl offers BBFS there are post here saying just ask the girl not the mms she didn't charge me it's my first time seeing this girl same goes for Yuri if she likes you I guess you get BBFS I'm just sharing my experience since I don't really post here much I be honest I keep some stuff to myself but a lot of the post have help with others girl I wanted to see and not waste money if they offer BBFS or not talk to her act nice don't just go there demanding there are a lot of girls that offer BBFS they just don't promote it b / c this will happen.
    Tbh, its not really common sense cas mms stated other girls does offer raws, except kiwi and lucas. If you really got it good for you. most of them do offer it, but they either demand huge upcharge or tries to emphasize the impression no bbfs available so clients won't press it. But it's all about competition cas even michelle that used to offer gfe only, but now opens up her menu which reflects the market condition. Thanks for the info.

  4. #7376
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Kisara 10 ten. Pictures look hot but I wonder if she'll ask for a lot for BBFS.
    The website says 200 extra but she has been asking 300 from guys in person. Her other reviews have stated that she is dead fish not worth the house fee forget about the extras.

    Guys we're making it too easy for these lazy bitches. Time to stop asking for extras. Start seeing non BBFS friendly places. Its only once the money train stops they'll straighten up.

  5. #7375

    Common sense is uncommon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Guys it's common sense why would you ask mms if the girl offers BBFS there are post here saying just ask the girl not the mms she didn't charge me it's my first time seeing this girl same goes for Yuri if she likes you I guess you get BBFS I'm just sharing my experience since I don't really post here much I be honest I keep some stuff to myself but a lot of the post have help with others girl I wanted to see and not waste money if they offer BBFS or not talk to her act nice don't just go there demanding there are a lot of girls that offer BBFS they just don't promote it b / c this will happen.
    That's why we can't have nice things smh. Guess Luca is going to deny it from now on to not get in trouble with the house.

  6. #7374

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    "wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown" What do you mean? Was she getting fucked in her ass?
    It just a phrase I use blowing her back / getting fu** getting destroyed etc.

  7. #7373

    Metro girl

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Just texted mms to confirm, and she denied raws for lucas LOL. Well sht man LOL.
    Guys it's common sense why would you ask mms if the girl offers BBFS there are post here saying just ask the girl not the mms she didn't charge me it's my first time seeing this girl same goes for Yuri if she likes you I guess you get BBFS I'm just sharing my experience since I don't really post here much I be honest I keep some stuff to myself but a lot of the post have help with others girl I wanted to see and not waste money if they offer BBFS or not talk to her act nice don't just go there demanding there are a lot of girls that offer BBFS they just don't promote it b / c this will happen.

  8. #7372

    Metro girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Anhoang1  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    3.5 $40 tip.

  9. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Just texted mms to confirm, and she denied raws for lucas LOL. Well sht man LOL.
    Could be Luca doing it without mms knowledge? Just assuming. 'because I am desperate. LOL.

  10. #7370

    Big lemonade

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    LOL nice Train is coming for Luca. If confirmed I will add this to the scouting report.
    Just texted mms to confirm, and she denied raws for lucas LOL. Well sht man LOL.

  11. #7369

    Train coming!

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    So luca offered BBFS with no upcharges? LOL.
    LOL nice Train is coming for Luca. If confirmed I will add this to the scouting report.

  12. #7368

    Extra menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Anhoang1  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    So luca offered BBFS with no upcharges? LOL.

  13. #7367

    Back blown?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    So last night I decided I wanted to treat myself so I decided to drive out I went to 4 different spa they were all book the first one was new rainbow it was back to back people. Calling ringing the bell I was in the room naked for 30 min I finally said fu** it got dress I open the door and mms comes tell me to wait a little longer I tell her I come back some other time as I was going out more people rang the bell had to hide in the bathroom texted another place nyfa and it was the same story I got there and I had to wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown her told mms I wait in the room I left texted xoxo told me they were book seriously? Was going to cut my lost I texted metro to my surprise all the girls were available mms gave me Luca new girl? Or maybe she been around anyways got here girl introduce herself some small tease DFK in the shower ask me if I wanted a standing or laying down ts took the laying down she started licking my ear kissing on my back then gave me a rim job finally told me to flip around as she made her to a BBJ started kissing me all around then came up and some more DFK got rock hard as she tease me slipping it in she put the tip in and I try to take over she told me let go back to the room back in the room she takes a condom out in my head I'm like dam do some DATY 69 she tell me she want me inside her have her on cg she puts the cover on but stops at a point & ask me if I wanted with condom or no I told her no so she rips it off and off we go some doggy as I slap her ass did a couple more position finally fill her inside up with a huge load she ask me if I wanted a quick shower came back to the room she never ask me for $$ for extra I did tip her.
    "wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown" What do you mean? Was she getting fucked in her ass?

  14. #7366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    So last night I decided I wanted to treat myself so I decided to drive out I went to 4 different spa they were all book the first one was new rainbow it was back to back people. Calling ringing the bell I was in the room naked for 30 min I finally said fu** it got dress I open the door and mms comes tell me to wait a little longer I tell her I come back some other time as I was going out more people rang the bell had to hide in the bathroom texted another place nyfa and it was the same story I got there and I had to wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown her told mms I wait in the room I left texted xoxo told me they were book seriously? Was going to cut my lost I texted metro to my surprise all the girls were available mms gave me Luca new girl? Or maybe she been around anyways got here girl introduce herself some small tease DFK in the shower ask me if I wanted a standing or laying down ts took the laying down she started licking my ear kissing on my back then gave me a rim job finally told me to flip around as she made her to a BBJ started kissing me all around then came up and some more DFK got rock hard as she tease me slipping it in she put the tip in and I try to take over she told me let go back to the room back in the room she takes a condom out in my head I'm like dam do some DATY 69 she tell me she want me inside her have her on cg she puts the cover on but stops at a point & ask me if I wanted with condom or no I told her no so she rips it off and off we go some doggy as I slap her ass did a couple more position finally fill her inside up with a huge load she ask me if I wanted a quick shower came back to the room she never ask me for $$ for extra I did tip her.
    What was the damage?

  15. #7365

    Luca metro girl

    So last night I decided I wanted to treat myself so I decided to drive out I went to 4 different spa they were all book the first one was new rainbow it was back to back people. Calling ringing the bell I was in the room naked for 30 min I finally said fu** it got dress I open the door and mms comes tell me to wait a little longer I tell her I come back some other time as I was going out more people rang the bell had to hide in the bathroom texted another place nyfa and it was the same story I got there and I had to wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown her told mms I wait in the room I left texted xoxo told me they were book seriously? Was going to cut my lost I texted metro to my surprise all the girls were available mms gave me Luca new girl? Or maybe she been around anyways got here girl introduce herself some small tease DFK in the shower ask me if I wanted a standing or laying down ts took the laying down she started licking my ear kissing on my back then gave me a rim job finally told me to flip around as she made her to a BBJ started kissing me all around then came up and some more DFK got rock hard as she tease me slipping it in she put the tip in and I try to take over she told me let go back to the room back in the room she takes a condom out in my head I'm like dam do some DATY 69 she tell me she want me inside her have her on cg she puts the cover on but stops at a point & ask me if I wanted with condom or no I told her no so she rips it off and off we go some doggy as I slap her ass did a couple more position finally fill her inside up with a huge load she ask me if I wanted a quick shower came back to the room she never ask me for $$ for extra I did tip her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape