Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 27138
-
02-17-23 09:59 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 2422Extra menu
So luca offered BBFS with no upcharges? LOL.
Originally Posted by Anhoang1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 04:45 #7367Banned Member

Posts: 102Back blown?
"wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown" What do you mean? Was she getting fucked in her ass?
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 23:31 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 40What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 10:55 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 551Luca metro girl
So last night I decided I wanted to treat myself so I decided to drive out I went to 4 different spa they were all book the first one was new rainbow it was back to back people. Calling ringing the bell I was in the room naked for 30 min I finally said fu** it got dress I open the door and mms comes tell me to wait a little longer I tell her I come back some other time as I was going out more people rang the bell had to hide in the bathroom texted another place nyfa and it was the same story I got there and I had to wait for the girl as she was getting her back blown her told mms I wait in the room I left texted xoxo told me they were book seriously? Was going to cut my lost I texted metro to my surprise all the girls were available mms gave me Luca new girl? Or maybe she been around anyways got here girl introduce herself some small tease DFK in the shower ask me if I wanted a standing or laying down ts took the laying down she started licking my ear kissing on my back then gave me a rim job finally told me to flip around as she made her to a BBJ started kissing me all around then came up and some more DFK got rock hard as she tease me slipping it in she put the tip in and I try to take over she told me let go back to the room back in the room she takes a condom out in my head I'm like dam do some DATY 69 she tell me she want me inside her have her on cg she puts the cover on but stops at a point & ask me if I wanted with condom or no I told her no so she rips it off and off we go some doggy as I slap her ass did a couple more position finally fill her inside up with a huge load she ask me if I wanted a quick shower came back to the room she never ask me for $$ for extra I did tip her.
-
02-16-23 07:26 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 4756Yes
Yes, you can ask the mms. It's the accepted norm for BBFS upgrade now.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 22:14 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 493Kisara's pics do look hot, I would like to know as well! I will have to verify at every location in midtown.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Sorry to piggy back on your post but when I contact NYAF can I ask MMS which girls are BBFS? I know it's big bucks but I want to try a double BBFS if possible and I've been reading alot of good review on Helen but it seems like every girl there is solid.
-
02-15-23 22:10 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 4756Scouting reports
Suzu Chan PPC / WSD (crazy small spinner girl) is $100 BBFS.
Tadai went to NYCSE. I know NYCSE seems to set standard at $200 but I think Tadai will go for $100 back when she was at PPC / WSD. She's once of the best spinners with big tits. (relatively speaking).
Again, if you got it for free from these girls, awesome! Share your ways or it's not helping us bastards who can't get it for free.
Anyone know Kisara 10 ten. Pictures look hot but I wonder if she'll ask for a lot for BBFS.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 20:53 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 212LOL, a lot of you guys willed it into existence by paying up. They wouldn't be charging for it openly if it wasn't in demand.
Originally Posted by ElmosHood
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 17:17 #7360Regular Member

Posts: 7Pearl Harbor.
Originally Posted by ElmosHood
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 15:45 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 4756Scouting
Yes, other girls are ruining it. I've heard girls who got told by other girls to charge because the girls who charge was seeing the free girl getting more business and basically bully her into charging.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
Good! That's why I created the list, save you from having to go and get denied and be out of the regular fee. If someone successfully get those $200 hardline girls to come down, love to hear it. Maybe after a while or not getting extra $ they will bend. But I think some people are paying that's why they are hard lined at $200.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
LOL. Those girls who text you are the best. You can negotiate via wechat and set it all up before hand. I worry about the girls chatting with each other the most, one time a girl got pissed at me because I paid a little more to another girl and she was FURIOUS that I pay another girl more for BBFS. I denied the fuck out of it but it was pretty much over and ruined the chemistry.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:02 #7358Regular Member

Posts: 6Extras menu
The Japanese invasion ruined everything with their la carte menu style. The prices are getting ridiculous. In addition to the price inflation, the way they make us order extras makes everything feel even more transactional. The Japanese girls are the most expensive and usually the worst service compared to the Chinese and Koreans. Almost all of them don't dfk well, a lot are not very hygienic, no rimming, very little enthusiasm. The only thing they really got going for them is that most are willing to be our nakadashi fuck dolls for an exorbitant amount of money. The GFE experience that the Chinese and Korean girls worked years to establish in this industry is harder and harder to find now. I hope the way that these Japanese girls do things don't rub off on the Chinese and Koreans, but I'm already starting to see the sands shifting.
-
02-14-23 07:36 #7357Senior Member

Posts: 2422Twist plot
Its funny man, those girls that I came across normally doesn't advertise / promote BBCIP or GFE only according to mms would have extras when I text them personally to ask, then they are bold to say "if you don't want to use condoms, you need to add money". Obviously they didn't offer it on first visit nor multiple visits, but if this is their business route, then still not going to visit them either way cas its mood killer. Ironically, those girls are the ones that reaches out to us saying "I miss you" with lovey dovey emojis. If they mean business, then we can do the same. Not trying to be disrespectful, but like you said, they're not dumb. They know what we want; it's not hard to guess. But when we drop them and see other girls, they pissed off cas most of them are room mates and they have their networks too. Emotional creatures LOL.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 07:28 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 2422Rip off
If they are all about transactions, then it goes the same for us; its pointless for go raws if CIP is not included cas its like we have to monitor the clock and timing to release outside which is a huge turn off. It's almost like when we go shopping and purchase items but they won't give us bags to carry those heavy items...not helpful LOL. For those that upcharges with over 1 ben and no CIP are def off my list. Thanks man.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Last edited by IronClad999; 02-14-23 at 07:30. Reason: add-on
-
02-14-23 01:17 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 551Bbfs
400 is insane some girls would give it up on the first try and some girls would give it up after you see then a few times I knew a girl that use to let me BBFS cip one day I went to visit her and she told me it was $100 b / c she had a chat with other girl that was popular for BBFS and told her to start charging for it I never went to see her again on another note business must be slow rn because I had a few girls call me saying that business was bad so now I'm deciding which one to go see LOL.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 21:31 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 4756Scouting reports
Seems like many like my consolidated report of my findings on costs. I will keep it periodically updated as I see new girls come thru and I find out what they want.
Avoid wasting time and effort on girls that don't seem to want to go lower easily.
Again, kudos for those that can get it free or super cheap. But I still feel it's better info to share what the girl's opening numbers are so guys can have a game plan.










Reply With Quote






