Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 16536
-
02-17-23 11:44 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 25Save Your Money
Wanted to save you all some time and money with a quick report.
Sunny On Blanding: Attractive owner operates out of a beat up old store front. Said her TS was broken. Lots of teasing the boys from behind during the 1 hr session but on the flip, she only oiled up the boys and told me to L1 myself. Never going back for something I can do myself.
Zazen: Went twice hoping to get extras after repeating business but they seem legit. TS and great massage but no hint of extras.
Sweet near Hungry Howies on 17: Same as Zazen. Went twice hoping for increased menu the second time, had lots of contact / tease during the 1 hr but no joy on the flip. Good TS and "legit" massage.
QQ in Middleburg: Went once many moons ago and got a super cold TS from someone's great grandmother. Rolled out after they asked for a tip 10 times before I even laid down. Tried again after a recent positive post in January and was disappointed again. The Jan post mentioned a younger girl Coco, not the situation. She may be younger than Moses but that's about it.
Blue Bay: went once and got a decent 1 hr with L1. Said their TS was broken. I was put off that she just sprayed Lysol on the bed once I got up and walked me out. For a questionably dirty hobby, I at least need to think they change the towels between customers.
-
02-17-23 11:27 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 36Toni
The posts about Beth had me going down memory lane. Does anyone remember the young redhead Toni that was out at Mayport? She was a legitimate therapist but would go the extra mile. She was by far my favorite regular I would see. I have no idea what happened to her. Does anyone else know?
-
02-17-23 11:25 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 36I never understood the buzz over her. She was very pretty and clean, but the massage was mediocre at the very best and she barely did anything. I always left feeling like I totally wasted my money.
Originally Posted by BillyClyde50
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 10:14 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 618Creek massage
Similar experience. I had a dream that I went there. There was one in her 40's or 50's tending the garden out front when I walked in. There was one very big and tall girl in her 30's at the desk and I think I ended up with the one you described. I elected for an hour and she took 80. I disrobed, she came back and immediately started with the light touch and teasing. By about the 5 minute mark she was already asking "what you want". I chose FS and paid WAY WAY too much. Wrapper went on along with about a gallon of lube I had her bend over the table and within seconds the stench hit me and took away any incentive I have to continue. I laid down and after about 10-15 minutes of hand work she quit saying times up! I was there for 25 minutes. I politely asked for half my money back and was berated in Chinese or Korean. I will not go back to this place.
Originally Posted by NutsackJack
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 06:43 #13157Banned Member

Posts: 198Try JAX Health off of University down the road from AJA.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:30 #13156Senior Member

Posts: 90New talent
Any new talent in Jax? Visited Nagal and My favor a few times. Any other place worth a visit?
-
02-15-23 15:54 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 220Masseuse of Bentley RD with Arm Tattoos
Does anyone recall a masseuse who had a condo off Bentley Rd? She had sleeves and amazing manmade tits. Not sure what happened to her but if she is around would love to see her again.
-
02-14-23 10:21 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks for the update
Beth was a special lady. If she ever gets back into the massage game, I will be there.
Originally Posted by Cocky0322
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 07:57 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 500Yeah, Beth really had her act together. Her condo was always clean and inviting. It was obvious she took pride in her appearance as she always looked and smelled great! She definitely had a life outside of the hobby and did incall massages as a way to easily supplement her income. She knew what men like and knew how to get us exactly where we want to be, then sent us down the road with a smile! I wish more providers across the hobby had her drive and intentionality.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 07:49 #13152Regular Member

Posts: 8She sporadically still takes clients. Haven't seen her in a few months, but I know she has gotten into the Only Fans thing and posts a lot on that platform. Jax Barbie is her social media handle.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 07:35 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 2027Beth
As far as I know, she's out of the massage business, and concentrates on making money showing her boobs to people that will pay towards her Only Fans account.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 05:54 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 1410Have not seen her post anything in forever. Her customer service was top notch. I had posted where she stood me up or something and she reached out and offered a free massage to make up for it.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 15:12 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 500Beth?
Do any of you more veteran mongers remember Beth? She was mid 30's, blond hair, slim body and huge man mades and she did massages out of her Southside Blvd condo for many years. She was great!! For $80, if get a half hour massage with a sensual L1 finish. One time I brought more cash, hoping to get an upgrade but it never happened. She held her ground but was always cool about it. Anyone know of she is still in the game?
-
02-13-23 13:57 #13148Banned Member

Posts: 198JAX Health Spa
When I entered, I was initially greeted by Mia wearing a short pink dress and lab coat. Mia is attractive with a nice body from what I could gleam from the fit of her clothes. She appeared to be in the early 40's; I wasn't disappointed to have her as my provider today. She escorted me to the room and left while I got undressed; we had settled on the hour session before hand. I lay face down, and she immediately comes in and straddles my head and wraps her soft legs around my head and started forearm rolling from my upper back to my butt. The massage wasn't anything therapeutic, but was nice feeling her soft inner thigh and ass cheeks wrapped around my neck. Occasionally, she would go prone and lay completely down the length of my body. When she would come up, she would shake her ass and rub her crotch on the back of my neck. It was very playful. About 15 minutes into the session, another monger enters and is greeted by Tina. Moments later, Mia leaves and Tina takes over. Turns out this new guy had an appointment with Mia. I guess Tina sensed my displeasure and asked multiple times if I liked her. Tina is very attractive, tall, and has some naturally beautiful C breasts. During the session, I found out that she is here from California because she was told by a friend that the AMP needed a worker. Her massage is decent. The best part was the knees to the back since she was just the right size to apply very good pressure to my lower back. After the massage begins the light fingertip glides and hair brushing across my back, which felt pretty good. On the flip, we negotiated CBJ because it was apparently her time of the month; not sure how true that was, but it really doesn't matter. Her skills are pretty solid; lots of spit and face slapping along with some good chest play on her part. While it was mission accomplished, I didn't really feel any sort of connection with her, so there's no need for me to visit her again. Next time, I will make sure that I have an appointment with Mia as we seemed to connect much better.
-
02-13-23 07:39 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 107Blanding by VFW
I use to frequent this place years ago and always had a good time. Stopped in one day last week and boy has that changed. Greeted at the door by a lady that had a few years on her but didn't look horrible so I went with it. Paid for an hour and got a table shower. The shower was ok I guess since she got everything clean but nothing to write home about. After the shower began the lamest excuse for a massage. She was kind of just pushing and poking at random spots on my back, no technique or rhythm to it what so ever. Shortly later came the flip and she asked what I wanted and for some reason unknown to even me I chose FS. She started with a CBJ which was the weirdest BJ I have ever experienced. I think she was literally blowing on my dick with it in her mouth. I had her lay down and went to pound town until I filled the bag. I laid back down while she got a hot towel to clean up and after the clean up she said ok that's it. After I got dressed I looked at the clock and I was only in there for about 35 minutes and was basically being pushed out the door even though I paid for the hour. I deducted $20 from the tip to account for the time shorted and she didn't bat an eye at that. All that to say I definitely don't recommend this place any time soon. Another one of the times I walk out regretting how I am wasting my money and wonder why I do it.










Reply With Quote





