Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 16539
-
02-21-23 20:21 #13164Banned Member

Posts: 198My favor
Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.
-
02-21-23 12:11 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 31Saw "Mia" at JHS off University. Wasn't the best experience. She was late 40's early 50's. Decent boobs for her age but the nipples felt like they were about to fall off. Like they were thicker at the end than where the attach if that make sense. Anyway, massage was okay. Nothing to write home about. On the flip, she seemed to get frustrated that I didn't finish as fast as she wanted, even though there was tons of time left. So much time she continued to massage my head and neck afterward. But that's where it got ugly. She started scratching my head harder and harder until I had to tell her to stop. Then massaged the sides of my neck with no oil, which hurt my skin. Then she started massaging my forehead and almost scratched my eye twice. She seemed to be angry and doing it on purpose. Then when we were done, she said I didn't give her enough money which was a lie. Long story short, don't see Mia. Tina there is way better and younger and nicer.
-
02-19-23 08:21 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 53Serenity on San Jose
Stopped by Serenity on San Jose for the first time since the most recent unpleasantness. My old friend YuYu was back from vacation and she was all "where have you been?" While it was a little rushed due to it being a high traffic time of the day, but I was not disappointed. The menu (for me anyway) is WIDE open and satisfying. She has a knack for making you feel special.
-
02-17-23 14:35 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 501Yeah, I will say that her massage skills were mediocre in my opinion but the finish was always nice with just the right amount of enthusiasm. For a great massage and good finish, Joann does a nice job.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy3182
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 11:44 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 25Save Your Money
Wanted to save you all some time and money with a quick report.
Sunny On Blanding: Attractive owner operates out of a beat up old store front. Said her TS was broken. Lots of teasing the boys from behind during the 1 hr session but on the flip, she only oiled up the boys and told me to L1 myself. Never going back for something I can do myself.
Zazen: Went twice hoping to get extras after repeating business but they seem legit. TS and great massage but no hint of extras.
Sweet near Hungry Howies on 17: Same as Zazen. Went twice hoping for increased menu the second time, had lots of contact / tease during the 1 hr but no joy on the flip. Good TS and "legit" massage.
QQ in Middleburg: Went once many moons ago and got a super cold TS from someone's great grandmother. Rolled out after they asked for a tip 10 times before I even laid down. Tried again after a recent positive post in January and was disappointed again. The Jan post mentioned a younger girl Coco, not the situation. She may be younger than Moses but that's about it.
Blue Bay: went once and got a decent 1 hr with L1. Said their TS was broken. I was put off that she just sprayed Lysol on the bed once I got up and walked me out. For a questionably dirty hobby, I at least need to think they change the towels between customers.
-
02-17-23 11:27 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 36Toni
The posts about Beth had me going down memory lane. Does anyone remember the young redhead Toni that was out at Mayport? She was a legitimate therapist but would go the extra mile. She was by far my favorite regular I would see. I have no idea what happened to her. Does anyone else know?
-
02-17-23 11:25 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 36I never understood the buzz over her. She was very pretty and clean, but the massage was mediocre at the very best and she barely did anything. I always left feeling like I totally wasted my money.
Originally Posted by BillyClyde50
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 10:14 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 618Creek massage
Similar experience. I had a dream that I went there. There was one in her 40's or 50's tending the garden out front when I walked in. There was one very big and tall girl in her 30's at the desk and I think I ended up with the one you described. I elected for an hour and she took 80. I disrobed, she came back and immediately started with the light touch and teasing. By about the 5 minute mark she was already asking "what you want". I chose FS and paid WAY WAY too much. Wrapper went on along with about a gallon of lube I had her bend over the table and within seconds the stench hit me and took away any incentive I have to continue. I laid down and after about 10-15 minutes of hand work she quit saying times up! I was there for 25 minutes. I politely asked for half my money back and was berated in Chinese or Korean. I will not go back to this place.
Originally Posted by NutsackJack
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 06:43 #13156Banned Member

Posts: 198Try JAX Health off of University down the road from AJA.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:30 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 90New talent
Any new talent in Jax? Visited Nagal and My favor a few times. Any other place worth a visit?
-
02-15-23 15:54 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 220Masseuse of Bentley RD with Arm Tattoos
Does anyone recall a masseuse who had a condo off Bentley Rd? She had sleeves and amazing manmade tits. Not sure what happened to her but if she is around would love to see her again.
-
02-14-23 10:21 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks for the update
Beth was a special lady. If she ever gets back into the massage game, I will be there.
Originally Posted by Cocky0322
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 07:57 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 501Yeah, Beth really had her act together. Her condo was always clean and inviting. It was obvious she took pride in her appearance as she always looked and smelled great! She definitely had a life outside of the hobby and did incall massages as a way to easily supplement her income. She knew what men like and knew how to get us exactly where we want to be, then sent us down the road with a smile! I wish more providers across the hobby had her drive and intentionality.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 07:49 #13151Regular Member

Posts: 8She sporadically still takes clients. Haven't seen her in a few months, but I know she has gotten into the Only Fans thing and posts a lot on that platform. Jax Barbie is her social media handle.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 07:35 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 2027Beth
As far as I know, she's out of the massage business, and concentrates on making money showing her boobs to people that will pay towards her Only Fans account.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




