Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 16500
-
02-19-23 20:28 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 531You got pics of her?
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 20:26 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 424I never said I couldn't get one. Me and another member already said, it's been getting worst.
Originally Posted by Queer3
[View Original Post]
Hey, if you think there's such a thing as a summer boom, more power to you.
I will stick with these girls will come out when they need the money for the candy anytime.
Oh, temperature gets pretty hot in the spring too.
-
02-19-23 19:52 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 55Sam
Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?
-
02-19-23 15:03 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 229Her face and body!
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 14:32 #15116Senior Member

Posts: 531She was about 30 lbs heavier about 6 months ago. Mannn she had a nice thick ass then. Now she's unrecognizable because of so much drug useage.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 14:28 #15115Senior Member

Posts: 531Duck lips and she's a arm scratcher.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 21:20 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 424Ktg
So, what are the physical things to look past?
Originally Posted by Robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 19:06 #15113Regular Member

Posts: 20Lake city
Since we are about 45 minutes away and there is no forum for lake city I thought I'd ask here. I'll be in lake city the next couple weekends, anyone know the scene there? Or if there is one at all? Areas I should try? Any help would be appreciated.
And on a side note, made a loop on lane this evening. Saw one WSW at the store on Stuart but upon closer inspection looked like a zombie. I passed. Lane and Normandy was VERY hot with LEO was about eight of the at the intersection and about 4 more had a couple cars pulled over at Walmart. No clue what they was up to but I'd be careful.
-
02-18-23 12:02 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 531bingo amigo!
Originally Posted by robbo18
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 11:27 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 55Ktg
I got to spend a few hours with Katie Friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time I actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.
-
02-17-23 21:32 #15110Senior Member

Posts: 424Yeah, it's really bad out there, both the quality and quantity. It's been like that for awhile now.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 21:20 #15109Senior Member

Posts: 424No. Everyone knows these girls will hit the streets when they need money for the candy, it don't matter if it's March or June and they do drugs daily.
Originally Posted by Queer3
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 17:52 #15108Senior Member

Posts: 250Philips valentines day sting
7 mongers picked up on valentines day by Philips and Emerson. I'm sure some of these guys did a LEO check, but the news video said the undercover vice LEO still gave the signal to swoop in for the arrest. Be safe out there guys. Imagine having to explain some shit like this to your job or your wife. If it's to good to be true, don't pick her up. Only in LA and Seattle I've seen SW's look like regular or non junkie women. Be safe.
https://youtu.be/G2ahi9Pm9W0
-
02-16-23 21:29 #15107Senior Member

Posts: 45Lane action
Sorry to post a report and not just add conversation and comments to bury information in the thread. About 830 tonight, did several circles around Jax inn area, spotted 5 WSWs at various points and 2 BSWs. Problem was it was a DB festival but I saw a few mongers out picking up the entertainment.
-
02-16-23 19:15 #15106Senior Member

Posts: 934Are you saying you personally wouldn't due so yourself or are you recommending that I don't reconnect? If the second, why?
Originally Posted by Queer3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




