Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 16494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    I got to spend a few hours with Katie Friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time I actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.
    So, what are the physical things to look past?

  2. #15113

    Lake city

    Since we are about 45 minutes away and there is no forum for lake city I thought I'd ask here. I'll be in lake city the next couple weekends, anyone know the scene there? Or if there is one at all? Areas I should try? Any help would be appreciated.

    And on a side note, made a loop on lane this evening. Saw one WSW at the store on Stuart but upon closer inspection looked like a zombie. I passed. Lane and Normandy was VERY hot with LEO was about eight of the at the intersection and about 4 more had a couple cars pulled over at Walmart. No clue what they was up to but I'd be careful.

  3. #15112
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo18  [View Original Post]
    i got to spend a few hours with katie friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time i actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.
    bingo amigo!

  4. #15111

    Ktg

    I got to spend a few hours with Katie Friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time I actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.

  5. #15110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Just seem it keeps getting worse. You might see one or 2 extra heads, but it been getting dryer out here.
    Yeah, it's really bad out there, both the quality and quantity. It's been like that for awhile now.

  6. #15109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer3  [View Original Post]
    We get a summer boom and a Christmas boom.
    No. Everyone knows these girls will hit the streets when they need money for the candy, it don't matter if it's March or June and they do drugs daily.

  7. #15108

    Philips valentines day sting

    7 mongers picked up on valentines day by Philips and Emerson. I'm sure some of these guys did a LEO check, but the news video said the undercover vice LEO still gave the signal to swoop in for the arrest. Be safe out there guys. Imagine having to explain some shit like this to your job or your wife. If it's to good to be true, don't pick her up. Only in LA and Seattle I've seen SW's look like regular or non junkie women. Be safe.

    https://youtu.be/G2ahi9Pm9W0

  8. #15107

    Lane action

    Sorry to post a report and not just add conversation and comments to bury information in the thread. About 830 tonight, did several circles around Jax inn area, spotted 5 WSWs at various points and 2 BSWs. Problem was it was a DB festival but I saw a few mongers out picking up the entertainment.

  9. #15106
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer3  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't get that close to her.
    Are you saying you personally wouldn't due so yourself or are you recommending that I don't reconnect? If the second, why?

  10. #15105

    We been saying that for 2 summers now

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say it should pick up for the summer?
    Just seem it keeps getting worse. You might see one or 2 extra heads, but it been getting dryer out here.

  11. #15104
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer3  [View Original Post]
    Could be Dawn. If so she's well worth the time to me.
    This girl is kinda slim and looks homeless. Walks with her head down with dark brown hair. Pm details about Dawn please.

  12. #15103
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer3  [View Original Post]
    Dead but it should pick up for the summer.
    Hope so I want to see ass and legs.

  13. #15102
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytsessss  [View Original Post]
    Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?
    We are full.

  14. #15101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer3  [View Original Post]
    Dead but it should pick up for the summer.
    Why do you say it should pick up for the summer?

  15. #15100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytsessss  [View Original Post]
    Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?
    It's mostly older women or rough looking younger ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape