Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 16507
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15097
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytsessss  [View Original Post]
    Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?
    In a word. Awful.

  2. #15096
    Quote Originally Posted by RAW1978  [View Original Post]
    Liz is out draining cocks on Timuquana right now. Fondle those tits and get your nuts drained for $20.
    Where on Tim?

  3. #15095

    Tall girl

    Anyone partake with 5'10 kinda slim WSW with short brown hair that walks down lane from jax inn to Normandy? She wears a backpack and her head is always looking down to the ground. Don't know if she's a basket case or not. Pm me with details.

  4. #15094
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytsessss  [View Original Post]
    Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?
    Scary Asf! To say the least.

  5. #15093

    Liz on Timuquana

    Liz is out draining cocks on Timuquana right now. Fondle those tits and get your nuts drained for $20.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230215-110855.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230215-110959.jpg‎  

  6. #15092

    Thinking of moving

    Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?

  7. #15091

    Ktg

    She is out today strolling. She has on green pants with a blk short sleeve shirt. Walking between little speedway and Stuart st and jax inn. THE HUNT IS ON!

  8. #15090

    How to reach KTG

    Anyone have digits to reach KTG, I have an old number but doesn't work. Pm is fine.

  9. #15089
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer3  [View Original Post]
    I've known Kristen for 4 years and seen her shoot 15-20 times. She can barely get a needle in her arm much less do that sort of damage. Change your concern to Brooke. Find out why she OD'ed. My money says a female dope dealer named Mel had an unrequited crush on her and gave her a hot shot.
    Are you talking about latina Mel that used to be a user herself?

  10. #15088

    Ktg

    Does anyone have contact info for KTG?

    PM responses are fine.

  11. #15087
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    I need to pick up KTG. Can someone describe her? Age, height, weight, Size, etc.
    Her tongue can touch her forehead!

  12. #15086

    Kristen in Hooterville

    I did a report on Kristen about two months ago. I had been seeing her for a few years. I wrote about her decline because of the fentanyl. Since that report, I've had a few of you guys message me about the experiences they've had with her recently. Some have also seen how bad her arms and legs are eaten up by shooting up the fentanyl. It's gotten so bad that her wounds actually have gang green. She refuses to go to the hospital and continues to do the same thing over and over. Also, other girls in the neighborhood have told me that when she does date inside her house that her baby daddy is out there trying to break into their vehicles. One John was actually robbed outside of her house. I gave my warning about her in my last report and you guys need to take this seriously. She is on a downward spiral. Believe me she'll get you by acting all cute and nice and everything but she has a real short bad temper. Looks like the situation over there is it's going to end up getting worse for her and everybody involved.

  13. #15085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to meet her for the first time last night. Definitely did not disappoint.
    I need to pick up KTG. Can someone describe her? Age, height, weight, Size, etc.

  14. #15084
    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a copy.
    Why would you need a copy and you already know who they are??

  15. #15083
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo18  [View Original Post]
    Finally met her last night around 930. Went to a spot to do a BJ. You guys were not kidding about her skills. I'll have to set up something to do FS next time.
    Stick with BJ bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape