Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 24028
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17758

    Anyone familiar with Imanidreamdoll?

    Anyone familiar with imanidreamdoll? Has twitter, an OF and a PD but the PD has 2 reviews but isn't being used. Kinda sketch. Although the twitter is active so unsure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/imanidoll

    https://twitter.com/Imani_Dreamdoll

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Imanidreamdoll

  2. #17757

    Porn Companions

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas.

    I have been wanting to have fun with a porn star. Its been on my checklist forever. Let me know if anyone will be in Virginia next week.
    Check the Porn Companions website. Holly Hendrix was in town Last week, for example. Surprised no one has created a separate thread for touring porn star reports.

  3. #17756
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    I typed $$ (400) and it autocorrected.

    My posts are still moderated so by the time they are posted I can't edit them.
    I tried sending you a message a while back too? Could you check that?

  4. #17755

    Damn Autocorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Had a text chat with Tina today. She is here in town but not officially working 'till Saturday. She did offer me a two girl with her and the new girl but the price was to high for me. Rumor has it that she is not as pretty as Tina (Tina wouldn't send me a pic of her) but is just as good a fuck.

    Tina is available now for a 2 girl for $$ hr if you have her personal digits (don't call her handler at 9734). I won't give out her personal number here.
    I typed $$ (400) and it autocorrected.

    My posts are still moderated so by the time they are posted I can't edit them.

  5. #17754
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpForever  [View Original Post]
    Asked who was working today and told Cherry and Smile. Additional response said there was a new girl today. KiKi. I am always leery with "new" girl as it is not uncommon to have a girl with bad or mediocre reviews to change their name. Haven't seen her before and not willing to TOFTT with Tina returning in 2 days. Anyone seen this new girl yet?
    Had a text chat with Tina today. She is here in town but not officially working 'till Saturday. She did offer me a two girl with her and the new girl but the price was to high for me. Rumor has it that she is not as pretty as Tina (Tina wouldn't send me a pic of her) but is just as good a fuck.

    Tina is available now for a 2 girl for $$ hr if you have her personal digits (don't call her handler at 9734). I won't give out her personal number here.

  6. #17753

    Yup!

    I hear where you're coming from.

    Sounds like you're having a very decent time out here in Monger-land and also providing helpful info to other mongers.

    Happy hunting & happy sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    This post is almost a year old. And you've posted plenty of times in that year. She hasn't posted in a while, so you can assume that she's not around. My god. Why'all got to use common sense and stop doing this. I don't mean to come off like a asshole, but showing a lack of common sense and not thinking gets on my nerves. You'd be better off asking about my more recent conquests. I probably shouldn't have replied to this, but I want my frustration to be shown in case you do it to other mongers here too. And I know you'll say, "I was just asking a question." but c'Mon.

  7. #17752

    ACS Springfield

    Asked who was working today and told Cherry and Smile. Additional response said there was a new girl today. KiKi. I am always leery with "new" girl as it is not uncommon to have a girl with bad or mediocre reviews to change their name. Haven't seen her before and not willing to TOFTT with Tina returning in 2 days. Anyone seen this new girl yet?

  8. #17751

    Being Devils Advocate

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    This post is almost a year old. And you've posted plenty of times in that year. She hasn't posted in a while, so you can assume that she's not around. My god. Why'all got to use common sense and stop doing this. I don't mean to come off like a asshole, but showing a lack of common sense and not thinking gets on my nerves. You'd be better off asking about my more recent conquests. I probably shouldn't have replied to this, but I want my frustration to be shown in case you do it to other mongers here too. And I know you'll say, "I was just asking a question." but c'Mon.
    In his defense, he did at least thoroughly read the forum if he found one a year old. LOL.

  9. #17750

    Left town

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSuper8  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know if you do end up seeing her and if she's legit. Just be careful though. Before knocking listen for any voices in the room.
    Her ad is no longer up. Pretty sure she's off to another city. I'd pursue, but not enough info to counter the red flags mentioned about her. PM if you want her digits to give it a spin.

  10. #17749
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/113669535

    Anyone have info on this one? She says she's BBBJ friendly. Rates are the usual.
    Not the girl in the pics. I didn't stick around.

  11. #17748

    Porn stars

    Hi Fellas.

    I have been wanting to have fun with a porn star. Its been on my checklist forever. Let me know if anyone will be in Virginia next week.

  12. #17747
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonPie88  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact or a link that works? Thank you.
    This girl has gone. If you notice, the post is a month old. Rule of thumb, if the post is more than a week old, maybe two weeks, her number might have changed or she went to another city.

  13. #17746

    Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Boys I got to tell you about this little one right here. Maybe I shouldn't cause she's areal GEM!! She's great. Looks just like her pics too. Maybe even a little cuter. I saw her today for a very nice rendezvous and did an will see her again when she comes back into town. She was in Harrisburg / Lancaster area and is trying out the DMV. So I hope you all treat her right. Her donations start at $. 5 and it's well worth it. She's in a good location too where the parking isn't too crazy. She's not a smoker and her room is clean. Which is a breath of fresh air compared to the ones I recently just had to walk away from. Got some great head with lots of spit if good strokes in mish and doggy. And a nice cumshot as you can see in the pics from the video. Contact her and treat her well. She's super friendly, which we all want. She's stellar. My all time favorite best.

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...7/898329727419
    Any updates on this beautiful lady availability?

  14. #17745

    Katie Kaboom reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...k/078343256717

    Anyone seen her? What was it like? Damage? Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=katie#post5826034 (post# 15232).

  15. #17744

    Tina returns

    Attention all mongers. Tina is returning on Saturday. I repeat Tina is returning on Saturday. If you know you know. Get your wallets ready and for Christ sakes, tip the damn girl! That is all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape