Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 24039
-
03-07-22 14:52 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 443Dead link digit's
Links dead, PM digits please.
Originally Posted by PreShowRitual
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:20 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 198Woodbridge ACS
Anyone have any intel they can give me on the Woodbridge ACS ending in 5590? Just left the AMP where I'm not really clicking with the girl who is now asking for $.6 for CFS. I left $.4 on the table at the start and she said "next time, $.6 when we wrapped up." Between the suggestion of higher price and not clicking with her, I'm interested in trying new things. I get that price is becoming normal but that's what I can pay at another establishment with arguably more interesting girls. With the $.8 house fee I'm wondering if I should just bit the bullet and try the local ACS for a hh as I still haven't made the jump yet. Mainly curious about prices for this one specifically and I'm trying to stick to Woodbridge. I think there's an LCS as well so if you info on that, I'd be interested as well.
-
03-07-22 00:46 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 35She looks like fun!
Great smile too. Good catch, man. I'll keep an eye out for her.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 19:06 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 78Dead link
Did she say when she would be back in town?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 16:14 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 67Nova trips to Greece?
Been in the mood for a trip to Greece in the nova area. The selection seems slim to non overall. Any leads? I've been searching quite a bit.
-
03-06-22 14:21 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 365Indeed she was. Covered my whole dick too. I went back a few days later.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 11:38 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 650Is she giving you a boobjob in the third pic?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 13:03 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 39I treated myself to this spicy Puerto Rican as well. That view during K9 will stick with me till I die. Easy text set up, no screening bs, and within budget with no rush. Will definitely repeat while she is here.
Originally Posted by YoyoSuper8
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 19:39 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 100Duo asian
Dreamt of another fine time today. See previous review in November, I had dreams of 2 different ladies then, twice each both very nice.
In my dream was a girl named Tina. Not a stunner, but a very friendly and flirty girl. Probably in her thirties. An average round faced Chinese gal. Cute enough for the purpose, nice natural breasts unshaven down below. In this dream I opted for the BBJ extra and she did not disappoint. One of the best in a while. Some English no communication problem, took direction well. I told her take it slow tease it. Dreamt she would tease the head swirl the tongue go deep come backup swirl the tongue some more. Slow and sensual like I like it. Ask her to pay attention to the boys, she did then back up for more slow teasing, I could have gone on like that for quite some time, But it came time for closure, on with the cover and finished in butterfly. Lovely lady.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2993425#menu.
-
03-04-22 15:44 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 976Manassas to Woodbridge
I believe those same jurisdictions.
No reviews or info out there.
Any one attempted a meet?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/23797993
-
03-04-22 11:40 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 376Link doesn't work, maybe she's already gone.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 08:56 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 187Are you her guy or something? Your post come off as advertising for her?.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 08:19 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 365Saw her again. I'm hooked
Saw her again this am. A great way to start the day. She'll be gone soon. So try to see her this morning.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:50 #15146Regular Member

Posts: 3Best Nuru Massage
Anybody know a good place to get a nuru massage. Seems impossible to find in this area.
-
03-03-22 17:58 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 365Harley
Boys I got to tell you about this little one right here. Maybe I shouldn't cause she's areal GEM!! She's great. Looks just like her pics too. Maybe even a little cuter. I saw her today for a very nice rendezvous and did an will see her again when she comes back into town. She was in Harrisburg / Lancaster area and is trying out the DMV. So I hope you all treat her right. Her donations start at $. 5 and it's well worth it. She's in a good location too where the parking isn't too crazy. She's not a smoker and her room is clean. Which is a breath of fresh air compared to the ones I recently just had to walk away from. Got some great head with lots of spit ifgood strokes in mish and doggy. And a nice cumshot as you can see in the pics from the video. Contact her and treat her well. She's super friendly, which we all want. She's stellar. My all time favorite best.
https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...7/898329727419








Reply With Quote





