Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 749 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7384

    On Point

    I'm was out in Germany recently-Like RanMan said, just change your Location. I've been out there before and its 50 times better than being back in Central California!! Once they know you're American its like shooting fish in a barrel. They will even travel to you on a train for hours just to meet up. None of that cash app ppm shit. The going rate has been 200-300 euro. Most will take what you give them as long as you treat them nice. I keep the age range between 19-23. I don't do chicks with kids or over 25. Skies the limit. Same rules apply, no pay before play etc etc. London has so many hot young chicks its almost hard to believe.

    Don't be too honest in your bio-just say new the area (don't say how long you're going to be there) and looking to chat and possibly connect over drinks. Then just go from. When it's time to leave don't say shit!! They need to believe you live there now and well hell you kinda do.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I would think you should both change your location to London and use a VPN that will cause your "Recent Location" to be reported as UK.

    Otherwise, they likely don't even read your message as you're not local.

  2. #7383
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I would think you should both change your location to London and use a VPN that will cause your "Recent Location" to be reported as UK.

    Otherwise, they likely don't even read your message as you're not local.
    The pursuit of 'road sugar' has a long history. I have done it successfully in several cases. In Chicago and San Fran, for instance. You can find advice about how to go about it posted in sugar threads. I have never done any international, but one my bowl buddies, Murrican, says that is his major playground.

  3. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    FarFarAway, you've had a gift sitting in your inbox for a week now.

    You owe me a beer.
    Mea culpa, man. The shit hit the fan at my house, I haven't had any freedom whatsoever to hit that referral you gave me.

  4. #7381
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you CA guys gone to London and found success out there? Sorry, I get it, this is a SoCal board, but I'm going out there for work and will be there for several months. It seems everyone out there has "Passport ready" in their profile and probably messaged at least 100+ girls out there, and barely a nibble from anyone.

    Any pointers for across to see potential?
    I would think you should both change your location to London and use a VPN that will cause your "Recent Location" to be reported as UK.

    Otherwise, they likely don't even read your message as you're not local.

  5. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I mean this very nicely and politely. I've always wondered who picks girls like that. To each his own and no judgment. But I'd personally just be alone with my hand than spend 5 minutes in the presence of a girl like that. She scares me. She looks like someone who would do something crazy and you'd look back and say "well obviously. ".
    This girl reminds me of the girls that used to go to the fetish parties I used to attend in L. A. Honestly a girl is a girl is a girl. Sometimes the plain jane-iest ones are the freakiest and the freaky looking ones are just posuers trying to look trendy. No comment on this one though as I do not know her.

  6. #7379
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you CA guys gone to London and found success out there? Sorry, I get it, this is a SoCal board, but I'm going out there for work and will be there for several months. It seems everyone out there has "Passport ready" in their profile and probably messaged at least 100+ girls out there, and barely a nibble from anyone.

    Any pointers for across to see potential?
    There is an international board. Forgot where the link is. Maybe someone can help out?

  7. #7378

    London?

    Have any of you CA guys gone to London and found success out there? Sorry, I get it, this is a SoCal board, but I'm going out there for work and will be there for several months. It seems everyone out there has "Passport ready" in their profile and probably messaged at least 100+ girls out there, and barely a nibble from anyone.

    Any pointers for across to see potential?

  8. #7377

    A gift for FarFarAway

    FarFarAway, you've had a gift sitting in your inbox for a week now.

    You owe me a beer.

  9. #7376
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I mean this very nicely and politely. I've always wondered who picks girls like that. To each his own and no judgment. But I'd personally just be alone with my hand than spend 5 minutes in the presence of a girl like that. She scares me. She looks like someone who would do something crazy and you'd look back and say "well obviously. ".
    Could not agree more. I draw the line at face tattoos, excessive piercings, etc. It is sometimes interesting to fantasize about someone far away from us socially / demographically, and I entertain picking up girls in Starbucks like that, but this is way out there.

  10. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    So I don't mind tattoos on a girl and I love me a petite young Asian. But when I saw this I just couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to fuck her. I mean, must be totally crazy, right:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-2b4cf3c6c63d

    Nice girl, good fuck. She's easygoing and knows how to suck cock. No BBFS, but she's athletic and enthusiastic. Not as weird as I though it was going to be.

    Pretty expensive at 6. 5, probably won't repeat. But there's a lot of potential there.
    I mean this very nicely and politely. I've always wondered who picks girls like that. To each his own and no judgment. But I'd personally just be alone with my hand than spend 5 minutes in the presence of a girl like that. She scares me. She looks like someone who would do something crazy and you'd look back and say "well obviously. ".

  11. #7374
    Last weeks overnite guests.

    Girl 1 - 5.5 - 115

    Girl 3 - 5.2 - 100
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  12. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Or sometimes I just say "I will keep that in mind and thanks for the quick reply". Or "you are out of my league". Don't wanna get banned because some Karen had a bad hair day.
    I completely agree w / HG. I have definitely used that "you are out of my league" before, there are many ways that could be interpreted, one or two might get the girl to come back w / a more reasonable number.

    I hadn't heard "I will keep that in mind" before HG put it here. I think the next time I saw it, a POT was using it on me. So, I at least understood what she meant.

    I reported some time back about a 40's MILF, a total knockout, who was trying to have me get a room at a coastal resort for the weekend. I never bit, I don't really have the freedom to do that w / my SO and all. I wrote her off at least a year ago. However, I have seen her profile active on the site recently. Still, as much as I wanted to bang her, I didn't see the point in contacting her. Perhaps she saw my profile on one of the few times I was active on the site (I keep it deactivated when I am not paid up), anyways, I just got a text from her. Hmm, perhaps she has decided to become more reasonable. I would not exclude the possibility. Or perhaps she learned that I was one of the more sane guys on the site, and lots of the other dudes who have been hitting her up weren't.

  13. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    See but those are polite ways to close down the interaction. I've got no problem with how you do that.

    But I'm seeing lots of situations where the guy wants to end by dunking on the girl. To let her know that he resents and has animus towards her. But why? I can't imagine who these guys are in real life. That kind of stuff isn't contained to texts with sugar girls. That kind of anger is part of a person's fabric of being.
    Having been in a few open SB relationships I get a lot of feedback from the girls about what goes on out there. It's definitely not all good.

  14. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I always give the girl the last word. There are about 100 of them for every one of us. So who cares? Sometimes I may end with "Not a match but good luck in your search". At that point they start lowering the price or just disappear. Ether way I am gone as I do not negotiate.

    Or sometimes I just say "I will keep that in mind and thanks for the quick reply".
    See but those are polite ways to close down the interaction. I've got no problem with how you do that.

    But I'm seeing lots of situations where the guy wants to end by dunking on the girl. To let her know that he resents and has animus towards her. But why? I can't imagine who these guys are in real life. That kind of stuff isn't contained to texts with sugar girls. That kind of anger is part of a person's fabric of being.

  15. #7370

    Curiosity got the best of me

    So I don't mind tattoos on a girl and I love me a petite young Asian. But when I saw this I just couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to fuck her. I mean, must be totally crazy, right:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-2b4cf3c6c63d

    Nice girl, good fuck. She's easygoing and knows how to suck cock. No BBFS, but she's athletic and enthusiastic. Not as weird as I though it was going to be.

    Pretty expensive at 6. 5, probably won't repeat. But there's a lot of potential there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape