Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 11229
-
02-14-23 14:45 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 300Boyfriend?
Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.
Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?
-
02-14-23 13:08 #7358Senior Member

Posts: 5603Well I'm definitely trying to get them to do at least half of the work so to speak. And I think it's genetic (my dad and grandad were horn dogs). Plus I only stick to my type, so I am just naturally turned on. And not to get preachy but I never over eat, and I take my vitamin C daily (5mg twice a day) with a very occasional V boost (50mg) if I'm worried. But V can give me a headache so I use that very sparingly.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 09:09 #7357Senior Member

Posts: 300I just want to solute you for going 8 days. How??
I sometimes go away for 4 nights and have ambitions to make every night count. But night 3 I just need a break and don't even want to see new girls anymore.
You got super dong man.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 23:12 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 5603After a self imposed two month break from dating, all three of my out of town regulars descended on vegas at the same time. Good but not so good as I had to eliminate one (who showed up unexpectedly) due to scheduling issues. But I am near the end of a total of 8 back to back overnites. In between dropping off girl #1 at the airport I managed to drive by girl #2 (the one who got x'ed out), for a quick chat and a kiss in the car on the way to picking up girl #3. So on that day I had them both (1 & 3). Been a very long time since I banged two girls on the same day.
The advantages of long term sugaring. The cost for all 8 days is working out to about $1.5 per day including airfare (paid for 1 & 3 to come here), gifts and meals. And that cost should go down as I am planning on having the newest girl just ship some clothes and makeup here. So no more carry on bag fees at the airport. My longest term girl has been doing this since I moved here. Saves a lot of time, money and hassle. Not something you would want to do unless you are very sure about the longevity of the relationship.
But my longest term girl is now 10 years in, the next is 5 years. I met them at 19 and 18 respectively. And even though the newest one is very new (she is 21), I am not losing her for any reason as she started right out of the gate as a civi (met her on tiktok), and is a very very submissive girl. She only does what I tell her and asks for permission before she does anything on her own. The other two are a bit bratty, which can be cute, but it does require a bit of patience.
Its pretty hard to consider any of these girls as SB's at this point (even though 1 & 2 started out that way) as none of them get any cash payments. Just the normal expense it would cost to date any girl. And girl #3 even wanted to know if she should be picking up the airfare on the next trip (that was a no).
-
02-12-23 16:17 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 414I'd suggest not bringing first timers to your own place. There are older posts in this thread of prostitutes with help from Jamal and Tyrone doing parkour and squeezing through small bathroom windows on a second floor to rob a guy. Good to hear your well armed, but the best defense is not having to resort to them.
Originally Posted by Dennis1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 12:33 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 245It may not be her pimp. She might just have somebody to check your plates if she doesn't return. Lots of bad Johns out there too. I have Fort Know security my house which isn't a bad idea if you play this game. Plus I have a massive arsenal in my house so no pimps, thieves etc. What to be fucking around my house.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 11:50 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 300That was a rough story. Sorry to hear that. She looks cute in her profile and I wouldn't have guessed pimp backed either.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 22:40 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 5603Sorry. Had to delete. Last 4 digits of her phone # will suffice. repost pics or anything else... but not a complete phone # or address
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 16:11 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 414Her physiognomy as described is that of someone who is no stranger to fights, beatings and drama. These type of creatures are drawn to bullshit and love to bring it to you. I know some of you guys don't care about looks so long as she puts out, but it is important to notice such details.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
Also look at their nails: are they dirty, chipped, cracked, or poorly done press-ons or damaged acrylics? Are her clothes shabby or shoes dirty? Any tattoos with gang insignia or guy's names, or pictures of a dude on her phone or home screen? Is her face puffy or her speech drawn out? If a girl showed up to a M&G as described, I would call off the date.
A hustler might be well-dressed and will try to charm and con you out of your money. But a low-class chick and her pimp will resort to brute force.
-
02-09-23 23:51 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 3338I just checked her profile, it is still up. Dude, having a SB at your place, definitely risky for the first few times you see someone. Perhaps if you've known a girl a while it might be OK, but this is breaching many operational security rules.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:34 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 272I'm not into being dominated, but if I was, I'd drink this: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-12b52f092556.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:48 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 300Thinking I could still be doing this in 20 years makes me smile.
I only wish I found it sooner.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 17:21 #7347Senior Member

Posts: 3338The most interesting man in the world. IDK why it didn't show.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 13:14 #7346Senior Member

Posts: 3338Even though I have a great profile picture.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
02-06-23 09:33 #7345Senior Member

Posts: 3338Agree with you there, Captain. And I am older than you. I have banged several I was more than 3 x their age. Those go into the memory banks for when I am *really* old and can't get it up anymore. LOL. Obviously, don't try this at home if you aren't pretty far up in age. A couple were smoking hot too. Some girls truly just don't care at all about age, this was a good lesson to learn.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
Still don't know why I am not scoring w / IE girls.










Reply With Quote





