Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 749 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7369
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Just spent some time here.

    It's actually kind of amazing how some dudes carry themselves. Maybe I'm just not jaded because I'm married and I feel like it's a privilege to have this kind of covert fun and I'm not jaded by doing it all the time. But man. The guys who end conversations with "fine you were fat anyway" or "if you don't like it there are plenty of other sluts to talk to" is astounding. Like why would you put that kind of energy into the universe? It makes no sense to me. It's so easy to be classy and just say "we clearly aren't a match, best of luck to you" and end things cordially. And bonus if the girl is a *****. Trust that ending with class will only make her feel stupid after she realizes she did not, in fact, get the last laugh. She just ended by proving how much less class she has. There really is no downside to being polite through and through.
    I almost always give the girl the last word. There are about 100 of them for every one of us. So who cares? Sometimes I may end with "Not a match but good luck in your search". At that point they start lowering the price or just disappear. Ether way I am gone as I do not negotiate.

    Or sometimes I just say "I will keep that in mind and thanks for the quick reply". Or "you are out of my league". Don't wanna get banned because some Karen had a bad hair day.

  2. #7368
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

    I can't remember if I posted this. Creepy but very informative if you are a baller / high roller.
    Just spent some time here.

    It's actually kind of amazing how some dudes carry themselves. Maybe I'm just not jaded because I'm married and I feel like it's a privilege to have this kind of covert fun and I'm not jaded by doing it all the time. But man. The guys who end conversations with "fine you were fat anyway" or "if you don't like it there are plenty of other sluts to talk to" is astounding. Like why would you put that kind of energy into the universe? It makes no sense to me. It's so easy to be classy and just say "we clearly aren't a match, best of luck to you" and end things cordially. And bonus if the girl is a *****. Trust that ending with class will only make her feel stupid after she realizes she did not, in fact, get the last laugh. She just ended by proving how much less class she has. There really is no downside to being polite through and through.

  3. #7367
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    Check out my post #7330 from 11 days ago.
    Just checked that out. Ok so she made you use condoms. I can live with that. I do anyways. I'm more concerned if people say that you should be concerned some jealous dude is going to follow you home or show up banging on your hotel door while you're naked or something.

  4. #7366

    Wyp

    So someone want to go through how to use WYP successfully? Even just a little?

    I wouldn't pay for it but seeking just gave 50 credits free to port my profile over and I'm not paying for seeking again for a while so why not?

    But I dunno that I want to just go around offering girls M / G $, or offering a bunch then trying to whip it around via text to mean not for the date but just to show up at my place.

    Share anyone?

    Again, just doing it cause it's free and maybe a cheaper alternative at times to seeking.

  5. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Hollywood, I recently went through the seeking chat of a former SB of mine (with her permission of course), whom I am still very good friends with. My mind was blown! Not only were men offering her significant amounts of money, but lots of them even paid heavily for the first platonic dates. My 300 ppm made me feel seriously cheap. And this SB was at best a 6 / 10, albeit with a sweet, caring, and submissive personality.

    The chief reason seeking girls are quoting large sums is because there are men in LA who have more money than God and the rest of us are getting outbidded. Even the fat and ugly girls on seeking are quoting 500 and above and the extremely gorgeous ones are starting at a 1000. I do have the money, but I have never in my life gotten a satisfying experience whenever I paid more than 400. In fact, they tend to be my worst ones.
    There will always be girls that will hookup with you for way less for a variety of reasons while they simultaneously rake some other guys over the coals. As a guy that married very young and stayed in long term basically monogamous relationships until I was in my early fifties my dating skills were almost non existent. And dating young girls was something I had not done since I was young.

    As an early SD I was spending stupid money because I had it and didn't have to rely on my personality in any way to get the hottest girls (some of whom were great in bed & some not). But once I hit the skids I had to use all my extra time to hard core studying the dynamics of this arena just like it was a full time job in a new industry. I literally dedicated years to dissecting and analyzing every encounter I had and my way of approaching each girl. I had spreadsheets breaking it all down. And tons of notes. I spent hours reflecting on every conversation and sexual encounter.

    Most of my life I had a fair amount of pussy but not always from the girls I really wanted it from. And if I had more money I would definitely up the physical quality of the girls I see today. But in no way would I sacrifice the personality type I need to be happy. What I have been spending lately is a pittance. I am not getting the quantity I want but I have few complaints with their overall looks or skills.

    When I started this thread I was averaging about 25-40 dates a month for years. Eventually lowering myself to a $ or so per date it still came to 30 k or so a year. But a far cry from my heydey (more like 100 k a year). But over time I could see that the overall quality of the dates was improving even as the amount per date was decreasing.

    Today I sacrifice very little in the quality of the sex at all. If it isn't covering all the bases so to speak, I am long gone after the first date. I can say that I have no trouble at all getting the personality types I am looking for which is always a two way street. I am most always the FWB, generic BF or real BF or just the calm in the middle of their stormy lives. So yeah they cut me some serious slack.

    It's like most things. If you can get whatever you want by papering it over, it may look good from afar, but be far from good when you get closeup. When you have to work for it, the successes will be sweeter and more rewarding. So guys if you are determined to get the best pussy possible from girls that actually like you and vice versa. Put in the effort and you will be amazed at the results. Sorry for droning on but I guess you triggered me with that post.

  6. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.

    Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?
    Check out my post #7330 from 11 days ago.

  7. #7363
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Garage

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.

    Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?
    Make sure he is in a band and deals k. This way you know that when she is late for the fuk cha. Ber she was fucking her loser boyfriend and all your money for a non pro is going onto his deejay business.

  8. #7362

    Age of GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

    I can't remember if I posted this. Creepy but very informative if you are a baller / high roller.
    Mr. Hollywood, I recently went through the seeking chat of a former SB of mine (with her permission of course), whom I am still very good friends with. My mind was blown! Not only were men offering her significant amounts of money, but lots of them even paid heavily for the first platonic dates. My 300 ppm made me feel seriously cheap. And this SB was at best a 6 / 10, albeit with a sweet, caring, and submissive personality.

    The chief reason seeking girls are quoting large sums is because there are men in LA who have more money than God and the rest of us are getting outbidded. Even the fat and ugly girls on seeking are quoting 500 and above and the extremely gorgeous ones are starting at a 1000. I do have the money, but I have never in my life gotten a satisfying experience whenever I paid more than 400. In fact, they tend to be my worst ones.

  9. #7361
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

    I can't remember if I posted this. Creepy but very informative if you are a baller / high roller.

  10. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.

    Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?
    Most SB's have same age boyfriends, FWB's, baby daddies, multiple SD's etc etc.

  11. #7359

    Boyfriend?

    Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.

    Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?

  12. #7358
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I just want to solute you for going 8 days. How??

    I sometimes go away for 4 nights and have ambitions to make every night count. But night 3 I just need a break and don't even want to see new girls anymore.

    You got super dong man.
    Well I'm definitely trying to get them to do at least half of the work so to speak. And I think it's genetic (my dad and grandad were horn dogs). Plus I only stick to my type, so I am just naturally turned on. And not to get preachy but I never over eat, and I take my vitamin C daily (5mg twice a day) with a very occasional V boost (50mg) if I'm worried. But V can give me a headache so I use that very sparingly.

  13. #7357
    I just want to solute you for going 8 days. How??

    I sometimes go away for 4 nights and have ambitions to make every night count. But night 3 I just need a break and don't even want to see new girls anymore.

    You got super dong man.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After a self imposed two month break from dating, all three of my out of town regulars descended on vegas at the same time. Good but not so good as I had to eliminate one (who showed up unexpectedly) due to scheduling issues. But I am near the end of a total of 8 back to back overnites. In between dropping off girl #1 at the airport I managed to drive by girl #2 (the one who got x'ed out), for a quick chat and a kiss in the car on the way to picking up girl #3. So on that day I had them both (1 & 3). Been a very long time since I banged two girls on the same day.

    The advantages of long term sugaring. The cost for all 8 days is working out to about $1.5 per day including airfare (paid for 1 & 3 to come here), gifts and meals. And that cost should go down as I am planning on having the newest girl just ship some clothes and makeup here. So no more carry on bag fees at the airport. My longest term girl has been doing this since I moved here. Saves a lot of time, money and hassle. Not something you would want to do unless you are very sure about the longevity of the relationship.

    But my longest term girl is now 10 years in, the next is 5 years. I met them at 19 and 18 respectively. And even though the newest one is very new (she is 21), I am not losing her for any reason as she started right out of the gate as a civi (met her on tiktok), and is a very very submissive girl. She only does what I tell her and asks for permission before she does anything on her own. The other two are a bit bratty, which can be cute, but it does require a bit of patience.

    Its pretty hard to consider any of these girls as SB's at this point (even though 1 & 2 started out that way) as none of them get any cash payments. Just the normal expense it would cost to date any girl. And girl #3 even wanted to know if she should be picking up the airfare on the next trip (that was a no).

  14. #7356
    After a self imposed two month break from dating, all three of my out of town regulars descended on vegas at the same time. Good but not so good as I had to eliminate one (who showed up unexpectedly) due to scheduling issues. But I am near the end of a total of 8 back to back overnites. In between dropping off girl #1 at the airport I managed to drive by girl #2 (the one who got x'ed out), for a quick chat and a kiss in the car on the way to picking up girl #3. So on that day I had them both (1 & 3). Been a very long time since I banged two girls on the same day.

    The advantages of long term sugaring. The cost for all 8 days is working out to about $1.5 per day including airfare (paid for 1 & 3 to come here), gifts and meals. And that cost should go down as I am planning on having the newest girl just ship some clothes and makeup here. So no more carry on bag fees at the airport. My longest term girl has been doing this since I moved here. Saves a lot of time, money and hassle. Not something you would want to do unless you are very sure about the longevity of the relationship.

    But my longest term girl is now 10 years in, the next is 5 years. I met them at 19 and 18 respectively. And even though the newest one is very new (she is 21), I am not losing her for any reason as she started right out of the gate as a civi (met her on tiktok), and is a very very submissive girl. She only does what I tell her and asks for permission before she does anything on her own. The other two are a bit bratty, which can be cute, but it does require a bit of patience.

    Its pretty hard to consider any of these girls as SB's at this point (even though 1 & 2 started out that way) as none of them get any cash payments. Just the normal expense it would cost to date any girl. And girl #3 even wanted to know if she should be picking up the airfare on the next trip (that was a no).

  15. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1234  [View Original Post]
    It may not be her pimp. She might just have somebody to check your plates if she doesn't return. Lots of bad Johns out there too. I have Fort Know security my house which isn't a bad idea if you play this game. Plus I have a massive arsenal in my house so no pimps, thieves etc. What to be fucking around my house.
    I'd suggest not bringing first timers to your own place. There are older posts in this thread of prostitutes with help from Jamal and Tyrone doing parkour and squeezing through small bathroom windows on a second floor to rob a guy. Good to hear your well armed, but the best defense is not having to resort to them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape