Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 749 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7374
    Last weeks overnite guests.

    Girl 1 - 5.5 - 115

    Girl 3 - 5.2 - 100
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  2. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Or sometimes I just say "I will keep that in mind and thanks for the quick reply". Or "you are out of my league". Don't wanna get banned because some Karen had a bad hair day.
    I completely agree w / HG. I have definitely used that "you are out of my league" before, there are many ways that could be interpreted, one or two might get the girl to come back w / a more reasonable number.

    I hadn't heard "I will keep that in mind" before HG put it here. I think the next time I saw it, a POT was using it on me. So, I at least understood what she meant.

    I reported some time back about a 40's MILF, a total knockout, who was trying to have me get a room at a coastal resort for the weekend. I never bit, I don't really have the freedom to do that w / my SO and all. I wrote her off at least a year ago. However, I have seen her profile active on the site recently. Still, as much as I wanted to bang her, I didn't see the point in contacting her. Perhaps she saw my profile on one of the few times I was active on the site (I keep it deactivated when I am not paid up), anyways, I just got a text from her. Hmm, perhaps she has decided to become more reasonable. I would not exclude the possibility. Or perhaps she learned that I was one of the more sane guys on the site, and lots of the other dudes who have been hitting her up weren't.

  3. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    See but those are polite ways to close down the interaction. I've got no problem with how you do that.

    But I'm seeing lots of situations where the guy wants to end by dunking on the girl. To let her know that he resents and has animus towards her. But why? I can't imagine who these guys are in real life. That kind of stuff isn't contained to texts with sugar girls. That kind of anger is part of a person's fabric of being.
    Having been in a few open SB relationships I get a lot of feedback from the girls about what goes on out there. It's definitely not all good.

  4. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I always give the girl the last word. There are about 100 of them for every one of us. So who cares? Sometimes I may end with "Not a match but good luck in your search". At that point they start lowering the price or just disappear. Ether way I am gone as I do not negotiate.

    Or sometimes I just say "I will keep that in mind and thanks for the quick reply".
    See but those are polite ways to close down the interaction. I've got no problem with how you do that.

    But I'm seeing lots of situations where the guy wants to end by dunking on the girl. To let her know that he resents and has animus towards her. But why? I can't imagine who these guys are in real life. That kind of stuff isn't contained to texts with sugar girls. That kind of anger is part of a person's fabric of being.

  5. #7370

    Curiosity got the best of me

    So I don't mind tattoos on a girl and I love me a petite young Asian. But when I saw this I just couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to fuck her. I mean, must be totally crazy, right:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-2b4cf3c6c63d

    Nice girl, good fuck. She's easygoing and knows how to suck cock. No BBFS, but she's athletic and enthusiastic. Not as weird as I though it was going to be.

    Pretty expensive at 6. 5, probably won't repeat. But there's a lot of potential there.

  6. #7369
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Just spent some time here.

    It's actually kind of amazing how some dudes carry themselves. Maybe I'm just not jaded because I'm married and I feel like it's a privilege to have this kind of covert fun and I'm not jaded by doing it all the time. But man. The guys who end conversations with "fine you were fat anyway" or "if you don't like it there are plenty of other sluts to talk to" is astounding. Like why would you put that kind of energy into the universe? It makes no sense to me. It's so easy to be classy and just say "we clearly aren't a match, best of luck to you" and end things cordially. And bonus if the girl is a *****. Trust that ending with class will only make her feel stupid after she realizes she did not, in fact, get the last laugh. She just ended by proving how much less class she has. There really is no downside to being polite through and through.
    I almost always give the girl the last word. There are about 100 of them for every one of us. So who cares? Sometimes I may end with "Not a match but good luck in your search". At that point they start lowering the price or just disappear. Ether way I am gone as I do not negotiate.

    Or sometimes I just say "I will keep that in mind and thanks for the quick reply". Or "you are out of my league". Don't wanna get banned because some Karen had a bad hair day.

  7. #7368
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

    I can't remember if I posted this. Creepy but very informative if you are a baller / high roller.
    Just spent some time here.

    It's actually kind of amazing how some dudes carry themselves. Maybe I'm just not jaded because I'm married and I feel like it's a privilege to have this kind of covert fun and I'm not jaded by doing it all the time. But man. The guys who end conversations with "fine you were fat anyway" or "if you don't like it there are plenty of other sluts to talk to" is astounding. Like why would you put that kind of energy into the universe? It makes no sense to me. It's so easy to be classy and just say "we clearly aren't a match, best of luck to you" and end things cordially. And bonus if the girl is a *****. Trust that ending with class will only make her feel stupid after she realizes she did not, in fact, get the last laugh. She just ended by proving how much less class she has. There really is no downside to being polite through and through.

  8. #7367
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    Check out my post #7330 from 11 days ago.
    Just checked that out. Ok so she made you use condoms. I can live with that. I do anyways. I'm more concerned if people say that you should be concerned some jealous dude is going to follow you home or show up banging on your hotel door while you're naked or something.

  9. #7366

    Wyp

    So someone want to go through how to use WYP successfully? Even just a little?

    I wouldn't pay for it but seeking just gave 50 credits free to port my profile over and I'm not paying for seeking again for a while so why not?

    But I dunno that I want to just go around offering girls M / G $, or offering a bunch then trying to whip it around via text to mean not for the date but just to show up at my place.

    Share anyone?

    Again, just doing it cause it's free and maybe a cheaper alternative at times to seeking.

  10. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Hollywood, I recently went through the seeking chat of a former SB of mine (with her permission of course), whom I am still very good friends with. My mind was blown! Not only were men offering her significant amounts of money, but lots of them even paid heavily for the first platonic dates. My 300 ppm made me feel seriously cheap. And this SB was at best a 6 / 10, albeit with a sweet, caring, and submissive personality.

    The chief reason seeking girls are quoting large sums is because there are men in LA who have more money than God and the rest of us are getting outbidded. Even the fat and ugly girls on seeking are quoting 500 and above and the extremely gorgeous ones are starting at a 1000. I do have the money, but I have never in my life gotten a satisfying experience whenever I paid more than 400. In fact, they tend to be my worst ones.
    There will always be girls that will hookup with you for way less for a variety of reasons while they simultaneously rake some other guys over the coals. As a guy that married very young and stayed in long term basically monogamous relationships until I was in my early fifties my dating skills were almost non existent. And dating young girls was something I had not done since I was young.

    As an early SD I was spending stupid money because I had it and didn't have to rely on my personality in any way to get the hottest girls (some of whom were great in bed & some not). But once I hit the skids I had to use all my extra time to hard core studying the dynamics of this arena just like it was a full time job in a new industry. I literally dedicated years to dissecting and analyzing every encounter I had and my way of approaching each girl. I had spreadsheets breaking it all down. And tons of notes. I spent hours reflecting on every conversation and sexual encounter.

    Most of my life I had a fair amount of pussy but not always from the girls I really wanted it from. And if I had more money I would definitely up the physical quality of the girls I see today. But in no way would I sacrifice the personality type I need to be happy. What I have been spending lately is a pittance. I am not getting the quantity I want but I have few complaints with their overall looks or skills.

    When I started this thread I was averaging about 25-40 dates a month for years. Eventually lowering myself to a $ or so per date it still came to 30 k or so a year. But a far cry from my heydey (more like 100 k a year). But over time I could see that the overall quality of the dates was improving even as the amount per date was decreasing.

    Today I sacrifice very little in the quality of the sex at all. If it isn't covering all the bases so to speak, I am long gone after the first date. I can say that I have no trouble at all getting the personality types I am looking for which is always a two way street. I am most always the FWB, generic BF or real BF or just the calm in the middle of their stormy lives. So yeah they cut me some serious slack.

    It's like most things. If you can get whatever you want by papering it over, it may look good from afar, but be far from good when you get closeup. When you have to work for it, the successes will be sweeter and more rewarding. So guys if you are determined to get the best pussy possible from girls that actually like you and vice versa. Put in the effort and you will be amazed at the results. Sorry for droning on but I guess you triggered me with that post.

  11. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.

    Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?
    Check out my post #7330 from 11 days ago.

  12. #7363
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Garage

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.

    Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?
    Make sure he is in a band and deals k. This way you know that when she is late for the fuk cha. Ber she was fucking her loser boyfriend and all your money for a non pro is going onto his deejay business.

  13. #7362

    Age of GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

    I can't remember if I posted this. Creepy but very informative if you are a baller / high roller.
    Mr. Hollywood, I recently went through the seeking chat of a former SB of mine (with her permission of course), whom I am still very good friends with. My mind was blown! Not only were men offering her significant amounts of money, but lots of them even paid heavily for the first platonic dates. My 300 ppm made me feel seriously cheap. And this SB was at best a 6 / 10, albeit with a sweet, caring, and submissive personality.

    The chief reason seeking girls are quoting large sums is because there are men in LA who have more money than God and the rest of us are getting outbidded. Even the fat and ugly girls on seeking are quoting 500 and above and the extremely gorgeous ones are starting at a 1000. I do have the money, but I have never in my life gotten a satisfying experience whenever I paid more than 400. In fact, they tend to be my worst ones.

  14. #7361
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

    I can't remember if I posted this. Creepy but very informative if you are a baller / high roller.

  15. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.

    Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?
    Most SB's have same age boyfriends, FWB's, baby daddies, multiple SD's etc etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape