Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11777

    Link? Pic?

    Why no link or pic so we know who to avoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryan13  [View Original Post]
    So went back and forth with this chick for awhile. She tries to get you to send her pictures and pay for the room upfront. She says something about if your no willing to cover the room don't contact her. I wouldn't send her any pics or pay for the room. I get to the hotel in st Charles and she starts acting really strange over text and won't answer my calls. I leave and she says she is ready. She tries to meet you in the lobby too. Finally she gives me the room number. She won't answer the door. She finally answers and comes into the hall. I mean its obvious something is up. It is her in the pics. She immediately locks the dead bolt chain and makes sure that door is locked tight. Bathroom door is closed. I notice men deodorant and other things on the sink. WTF is wrong with these women. I asked if anyone is in there and she starts getting annoyed and says something about a speaker and her boyfriend. I open the door curtain is closed. I open the curtain and this jackass that's in the background of her pic I attached is sitting on the handicap shower seat playing on his phone. He immediately jumps up and starts coming at me. Saying get the f $&k out of here and stuff like that. I was about to get robbed if I had given her the money. Her asking prices are also way to much and it starts to add up. I have noticed she has changed numbers several times. My guess is they are cheating and robbing men out of their money. Her current number starts with six three six and ends with six XXX. I try to be very careful and not take to many risks. Tried to get off the beaten path a little and nearly had an extremely bad night.

  2. #11776
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryan13  [View Original Post]
    So went back and forth with this chick for awhile. She tries to get you to send her pictures and pay for the room upfront. She says something about if your no willing to cover the room don't contact her. I wouldn't send her any pics or pay for the room. I get to the hotel in st Charles and she starts acting really strange over text and won't answer my calls. I leave and she says she is ready. She tries to meet you in the lobby too. Finally she gives me the room number. She won't answer the door. She finally answers and comes into the hall. I mean its obvious something is up. It is her in the pics. She immediately locks the dead bolt chain and makes sure that door is locked tight. Bathroom door is closed. I notice men deodorant and other things on the sink. WTF is wrong with these women. I asked if anyone is in there and she starts getting annoyed and says something about a speaker and her boyfriend. I open the door curtain is closed. I open the curtain and this jackass that's in the background of her pic I attached is sitting on the handicap shower seat playing on his phone. He immediately jumps up and starts coming at me. Saying get the f $&k out of here and stuff like that. I was about to get robbed if I had given her the money. Her asking prices are also way to much and it starts to add up. I have noticed she has changed numbers several times. My guess is they are cheating and robbing men out of their money. Her current number starts with six three six and ends with six XXX. I try to be very careful and not take to many risks. Tried to get off the beaten path a little and nearly had an extremely bad night.
    A link?,so we can see her ad.

  3. #11775
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    You guys need to pay attention and look harder.

    It is a chick masquerading as a guy.

    She has an earlier FB page when she was going by her lady name.

    Its in the photos on her guy page.
    Yep. And there is a news report from Alton where she got in some pretty serious trouble.

  4. #11774

    St Charles 33 year old Be Careful

    So went back and forth with this chick for awhile. She tries to get you to send her pictures and pay for the room upfront. She says something about if your no willing to cover the room don't contact her. I wouldn't send her any pics or pay for the room. I get to the hotel in st Charles and she starts acting really strange over text and won't answer my calls. I leave and she says she is ready. She tries to meet you in the lobby too. Finally she gives me the room number. She won't answer the door. She finally answers and comes into the hall. I mean its obvious something is up. It is her in the pics. She immediately locks the dead bolt chain and makes sure that door is locked tight. Bathroom door is closed. I notice men deodorant and other things on the sink. WTF is wrong with these women. I asked if anyone is in there and she starts getting annoyed and says something about a speaker and her boyfriend. I open the door curtain is closed. I open the curtain and this jackass that's in the background of her pic I attached is sitting on the handicap shower seat playing on his phone. He immediately jumps up and starts coming at me. Saying get the f $&k out of here and stuff like that. I was about to get robbed if I had given her the money. Her asking prices are also way to much and it starts to add up. I have noticed she has changed numbers several times. My guess is they are cheating and robbing men out of their money. Her current number starts with six three six and ends with six XXX. I try to be very careful and not take to many risks. Tried to get off the beaten path a little and nearly had an extremely bad night.

  5. #11773

    Apologies.

    Apologies, didn't mean to basically double post. That's what I get for trying to use my phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoredDad  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. Or other mature providers over 45 (over 50 better)! Also like me some 80's style Bush.

    PM is fine.

  6. #11772
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    Glad I dodged a bullet.
    You guys need to pay attention and look harder.

    It is a chick masquerading as a guy.

    She has an earlier FB page when she was going by her lady name.

    Its in the photos on her guy page.

  7. #11771

    Lisa. Not shaving and not using anything with scent

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyKnowsBest  [View Original Post]
    Met her once. About 4-5 years ago? She was all about not shaving and not using anything with scent. Not sure if that's still the case.
    That was my experience last year as well: hairy pits and body odor. She has a cute face, but plain body and very flat chest. Nice girl, but terrible at responding, highly unreliable.

  8. #11770
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    I knew it, LOL.
    Glad I dodged a bullet.

  9. #11769

    It "is" the sequel to "The Crying Game"!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I checked his facebook- it's a guy. So. Yeah.
    I knew it, LOL.

  10. #11768
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    Take the number and search cash app, take that name to insta and you will find the profile pretty easy, and you can find the fat girl in the pics that are under that number on EB as well.

    Now take the number and search Sumosearch and you will find adds that have both of them in it and sort of an explanation. Now what exactly you would end up meeting I'm not sure, but I'd say it's a 22 yo masculine Lesbian because the fat girl is on a "vacation".
    But Ive been wrong before
    I checked his facebook- it's a guy. So. Yeah.

  11. #11767
    Quote Originally Posted by HammBerger  [View Original Post]
    S.

    She has been on SA in the past and is currently on there frequently. I was chatting with her a year or two ago over SA but she wasn't the best at returning texts and never did meet up. Maybe it was just my schedule or maybe she's high volume, but setting up a meet was difficult.
    Met her once. About 4-5 years ago? She was all about not shaving and not using anything with scent. Not sure if that's still the case.

  12. #11766

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report somewhere in this thread but now I can't find it. Has anyone seen this girl? Please dm me if you have. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-n-sweet-
    S.

    She has been on SA in the past and is currently on there frequently. I was chatting with her a year or two ago over SA but she wasn't the best at returning texts and never did meet up. Maybe it was just my schedule or maybe she's high volume, but setting up a meet was difficult.

  13. #11765

    Lisa EM

    I thought I saw a report somewhere in this thread but now I can't find it. Has anyone seen this girl? Please dm me if you have. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-n-sweet-

  14. #11764

    Older providers

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoredDad  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. Or other mature providers over 45 (over 50 better)! Also like me some 80's style Bush.

    PM is fine.
    Long gone are the days of Oh Dee. Seems like finding a good, dirty mature provider is damn near impossible these days. We used to have old nymphos. Not sure why they weren't replenished.

  15. #11763

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    I agree on the BBBJ Great suction and is relentless. She told me to lay back and enjoy it and not to rush. I usually take a little while to cum during a BJ but she finished me off fairly quickly. Also stayed locked on and sucking until Inwas completely empty and swallowed every drop. Went with FS on my second visit with her. Tight and positioned herself so I could go balls deep in her. None of that angling of the pelvis that keeps you from getting in deep. All in all she's tough to beat.
    Have tried to see her but she never responds to text is she only working certain days?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape