Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 980 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 14691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9786

    Marcy

    Anyone know if she is still around? Would like to see her before I leave town.

  2. #9785

    I always see her ad but I think I read something bad about her (I could be wrong)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/115075813

    Have any of you gentlemen see this girl she looks great but I'm not sure if I saw a warning about her or maybe I'm mistaken her for someone else. If you guys says she is good I will definitely see her. Great ass!

  3. #9784

    Too many Nicholes

    Quote Originally Posted by BootyHolic71  [View Original Post]
    You may be correctly identifying Michelle for something else, but when he said Nicole The Italian, he is referencing a different and well known provider in the Pinellas area near downtown last I heard. And I heard she is falling apart rapidly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/110656482

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b75b6a275f349

    Michelle IS Italian but that is where the comparison ends.

    P.S. Nicole The Italian is also Not Nicole The legend. And neither is Michelle.
    Seems like the name is very common these days! The one I want to reconnect with is either a girl that went by the name of look back at it or one that went by Choley. Both were from the triangle area. Was given a number for her but nothing came back from the calls. Hope they are all safe and not falling into a common thing today of ODs When the grove hotel went out of business they seemed to have moved on. Also a girl named SYN was a good BBBJ. I saw from a prior post that she is knocked up? Hope tp finally catch up with tall Jess. She called and advised that she needed funds to move some things into storage. I do have a good number for her.

  4. #9783

    Michelle is not Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    This Michelle the Italian https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/98682014 has some mention of some pretty amazing deep French skills reported on here. Her Brandi and the Legend are all pretty close to me so I'm going to enjoy that for a while and if I need to keep it narrowed down to just one so be it. Deep French is hard to find. I'm above average so when I can find someone that can PSE style the better. I have an excell sheet with a list of almost 60 ladies over my 34+ monger year career and to date I keep most of that list as a reminder as there are probably only about 5 that I have been in touch in the last year. Pickings are slim for quality especially when having to work around a SO. My SO used to like girls too but that has waned over the years until zero now.

    Be safe. Ss out.
    You may be correctly identifying Michelle for something else, but when he said Nicole The Italian, he is referencing a different and well known provider in the Pinellas area near downtown last I heard. And I heard she is falling apart rapidly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/110656482

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8b75b6a275f349

    Michelle IS Italian but that is where the comparison ends.

    P.S. Nicole The Italian is also Not Nicole The legend. And neither is Michelle.

  5. #9782
    Thanks! I expect Mandy will pop up with a new ad soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see Mandy, but Kittie's friends are usually really good.

  6. #9781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Anyone seeing Mandy of the Kittie and Mandy duo? She was posting with incall in Dunedin recently. I had a referral to Mandy a week or so ago; but by the time I reached out, Kittie texted me that Mandy split. DOH! Lesson learned, strike while the iron is hot. Link with pics below. The spinner with the pouty lips and amazing tits is Mandy. I'm craving that little spinner kitty like a fat kid wants cake. Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7dc6311ccf2104
    I didn't see Mandy, but Kittie's friends are usually really good.

  7. #9780

  8. #9779
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    What Nichole the leaner or the Italian? I have seen that the Italian has gained a lot of weight.
    This Michelle the Italian https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/98682014 has some mention of some pretty amazing deep French skills reported on here. Her Brandi and the Legend are all pretty close to me so I'm going to enjoy that for a while and if I need to keep it narrowed down to just one so be it. Deep French is hard to find. I'm above average so when I can find someone that can PSE style the better. I have an excell sheet with a list of almost 60 ladies over my 34+ monger year career and to date I keep most of that list as a reminder as there are probably only about 5 that I have been in touch in the last year. Pickings are slim for quality especially when having to work around a SO. My SO used to like girls too but that has waned over the years until zero now.

    Be safe. Ss out.

  9. #9778

    Nicole the legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    Nicole the legend.
    She is not my kind of dream. She has put on a lot of weight, you have a lot of others out on the market. I would stay away from Faith. I hear she is has a new job.

  10. #9777
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    What Nichole the leaner or the Italian? I have seen that the Italian has gained a lot of weight.
    Nicole the legend.

  11. #9776

    Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    Just getting back in the game after a hiatus but I'm going to shoot for Nicole and Sandra for sure and I got to give Brandi and the Italians / Michelle a go for some deep French kissing action. Brandi looks like she can down it like a champ.
    What Nichole the leaner or the Italian? I have seen that the Italian has gained a lot of weight.

  12. #9775
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortForLife  [View Original Post]
    I see her in the regular her pussy is just do snug. And let's me use all her holes however I please. How are you seeing at the moment if you don't mind me asking.
    Just getting back in the game after a hiatus but I'm going to shoot for Nicole and Sandra for sure and I got to give Brandi and the Italians / Michelle a go for some deep French kissing action. Brandi looks like she can down it like a champ.

  13. #9774

    Mandy ISO

    Gentlemen,

    Anyone seeing Mandy of the Kittie and Mandy duo? She was posting with incall in Dunedin recently. I had a referral to Mandy a week or so ago; but by the time I reached out, Kittie texted me that Mandy split. DOH! Lesson learned, strike while the iron is hot. Link with pics below. The spinner with the pouty lips and amazing tits is Mandy. I'm craving that little spinner kitty like a fat kid wants cake. Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7dc6311ccf2104

  14. #9773
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Heads up:

    Wants $40 upfront, but won't even disclose a general location around area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/113809106#.

    And a few pics posted are other girls.

    Safe safe!
    More than 1 woman in these pictures. Wants deposit? Looking like scam to me.

  15. #9772

    Christina Deposit asked for

    Heads up:

    Wants $40 upfront, but won't even disclose a general location around area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/113809106#.

    And a few pics posted are other girls.

    Safe safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6767909908cb184daa40e42d44da4e40_f.jpg‎   635f8a3634a093ac6c2ac12504b6507a_f.jpg‎   288ca4629bfa2cdf7122182b00721b40_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape