Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 14699
-
02-16-23 06:42 #9779Senior Member

Posts: 106This Michelle the Italian https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/98682014 has some mention of some pretty amazing deep French skills reported on here. Her Brandi and the Legend are all pretty close to me so I'm going to enjoy that for a while and if I need to keep it narrowed down to just one so be it. Deep French is hard to find. I'm above average so when I can find someone that can PSE style the better. I have an excell sheet with a list of almost 60 ladies over my 34+ monger year career and to date I keep most of that list as a reminder as there are probably only about 5 that I have been in touch in the last year. Pickings are slim for quality especially when having to work around a SO. My SO used to like girls too but that has waned over the years until zero now.
Originally Posted by MarkDean
[View Original Post]
Be safe. Ss out.
-
02-16-23 01:08 #9778Asshole

Posts: 606Nicole the legend
She is not my kind of dream. She has put on a lot of weight, you have a lot of others out on the market. I would stay away from Faith. I hear she is has a new job.
Originally Posted by Ssmith158
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 19:39 #9777Senior Member

Posts: 106Nicole the legend.
Originally Posted by MarkDean
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 16:54 #9776Asshole

Posts: 606Nichole
What Nichole the leaner or the Italian? I have seen that the Italian has gained a lot of weight.
Originally Posted by Ssmith158
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 14:11 #9775Senior Member

Posts: 106Just getting back in the game after a hiatus but I'm going to shoot for Nicole and Sandra for sure and I got to give Brandi and the Italians / Michelle a go for some deep French kissing action. Brandi looks like she can down it like a champ.
Originally Posted by EscortForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 13:45 #9774Senior Member

Posts: 934Mandy ISO
Gentlemen,
Anyone seeing Mandy of the Kittie and Mandy duo? She was posting with incall in Dunedin recently. I had a referral to Mandy a week or so ago; but by the time I reached out, Kittie texted me that Mandy split. DOH! Lesson learned, strike while the iron is hot. Link with pics below. The spinner with the pouty lips and amazing tits is Mandy. I'm craving that little spinner kitty like a fat kid wants cake. Thanks!
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7dc6311ccf2104
-
02-15-23 10:47 #9773Senior Member

Posts: 219More than 1 woman in these pictures. Wants deposit? Looking like scam to me.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 11:21 #9772Senior Member

Posts: 537Christina Deposit asked for
Heads up:
Wants $40 upfront, but won't even disclose a general location around area.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/113809106#.
And a few pics posted are other girls.
Safe safe!
-
02-14-23 10:56 #9771Senior Member

Posts: 1991Digits
I think that is an internet #. She has a cell as well.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 14:42 #9770Senior Member

Posts: 1144Yasmin
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6785223251.
I video chatted with her on Snap. We have an appointment. She's real. Will report on my meeting afterwards. Anyone have any info on her?
-
02-13-23 09:42 #9769Senior Member

Posts: 915That's her but those look like Raine from years ago unless she changed. I used to see her around 3-5 yrs ago in Clearwater then went back to scope her out about a year ago and I walked away.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 22:05 #9768Senior Member

Posts: 131Raine
Texted that # provided but it seems like whoever answered the text wast not her at all.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 09:41 #9767Senior Member

Posts: 1000Yes That's Raine
And those were the digits. Ajdal out
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 15:49 #9766Senior Member

Posts: 1144Digits
Is this her and are the digits still good (. 8415)?
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/7273498415
-
02-11-23 15:38 #9765Senior Member

Posts: 1144Pro Tip
Use the babylon links instead. Like this:
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277666614










Reply With Quote





