Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 19284
-
02-15-23 14:21 #14844Senior Member

Posts: 50Stacy Donations
She might get some more clients if her donation requirements were more reasonable. IMO 400 hr is way too high.
Originally Posted by FishingMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 11:58 #14843Senior Member

Posts: 2954Fluffy Stacey
Yep, still around. Ad dated today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...o/518155156373.
Originally Posted by JonDoe1344
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 11:52 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 188Speaking of Stacy
Is fluffy Stacy active at the moment. I never seen her but would like to finally swing by for a visit.
-
02-15-23 11:33 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 2954Stacy and bluetooth
Yep, oddly her ad says she's offering bluetooth. What the hell is that, FM?
Originally Posted by FishingMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 22:08 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 42Meet but no date
I actually meet her once at America Best, the moment I walk in she tell me to leave immediately because she Felt uncomfortable. Real and yes stay in America Best but horrible attitude.
Originally Posted by Affzb1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 18:41 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 59Stacy
I saw Stacy today, she used to live here awhile ago. Anyway she's a wonderful date! She might stay a little longer if she gets some clients visiting. She's a breath of fresh air considering Brevard. Her blue tooth is stellar FM.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy
-
02-14-23 15:22 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 70Stacy
If I remember back then it was 250 for the hr and 5 for the double with her and Sami. But that was a long time ago.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 12:36 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 791Stacy
I don't remember exactly, but I do recall it was a higher than average donation. You would not regret spending 200 for the half for sure, 250 is getting up there but probably worth the treat.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 11:27 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 2954Still on Stacy
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Now that we know it's one and the same, do you recall her donations then? I ask because the Tryst ad has her at 250 for the half and 400 for the full hour. While it's been a minute, I don't recall her rates being that high.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 10:40 #14835Regular Member

Posts: 3Don't ignore your gut
If it doesn't feel right, pass. Every time.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 09:56 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 483She's telling me she is at American best which I don't trust that place.
Originally Posted by NewHodar
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 09:36 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 107Have no idea but she is near the airport in WPB on Australian Avenue, face looks like a pasted together ransom note.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:51 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 483Anyone seen her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ncess/52604933
This girl texted me and asking to see her she is smoking hot and sexy does everything under the sun thinking TGTBT. If anyone has info, I know she is staying at American best, which is gross. I'd like to help this girl out but something just feels odd. Any help would be great.
-
02-14-23 08:15 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 107I texted her twice very early in the morning each day and crickets, she also has my #locked in and I was generous with her. I think she books up quick and will take the Hr booking over the hh.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:05 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 124Sami
I also saw Sami when she was here. Love to see her again. Let me know if she is also here.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



