LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14842

    Speaking of Stacy

    Is fluffy Stacy active at the moment. I never seen her but would like to finally swing by for a visit.

  2. #14841

    Stacy and bluetooth

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingMike  [View Original Post]
    I saw Stacy today, she used to live here awhile ago. Anyway she's a wonderful date! She might stay a little longer if she gets some clients visiting. She's a breath of fresh air considering Brevard. Her blue tooth is stellar FM.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy
    Yep, oddly her ad says she's offering bluetooth. What the hell is that, FM?

  3. #14840

    Meet but no date

    Quote Originally Posted by Affzb1  [View Original Post]
    If it doesn't feel right, pass. Every time.
    I actually meet her once at America Best, the moment I walk in she tell me to leave immediately because she Felt uncomfortable. Real and yes stay in America Best but horrible attitude.

  4. #14839

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Now that we know it's one and the same, do you recall her donations then? I ask because the Tryst ad has her at 250 for the half and 400 for the full hour. While it's been a minute, I don't recall her rates being that high.
    I saw Stacy today, she used to live here awhile ago. Anyway she's a wonderful date! She might stay a little longer if she gets some clients visiting. She's a breath of fresh air considering Brevard. Her blue tooth is stellar FM.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

  5. #14838

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember exactly, but I do recall it was a higher than average donation. You would not regret spending 200 for the half for sure, 250 is getting up there but probably worth the treat.
    If I remember back then it was 250 for the hr and 5 for the double with her and Sami. But that was a long time ago.

  6. #14837

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Now that we know it's one and the same, do you recall her donations then? I ask because the Tryst ad has her at 250 for the half and 400 for the full hour. While it's been a minute, I don't recall her rates being that high.
    I don't remember exactly, but I do recall it was a higher than average donation. You would not regret spending 200 for the half for sure, 250 is getting up there but probably worth the treat.

  7. #14836

    Still on Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yo, HH, is this the same Stacy that was here a couple years ago?

    Recent ad on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy.

    Review from you from 2 years and 2 days ago:

    Same girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her all right. Seems like feast or famine. I think I need to get a second job!
    Now that we know it's one and the same, do you recall her donations then? I ask because the Tryst ad has her at 250 for the half and 400 for the full hour. While it's been a minute, I don't recall her rates being that high.

  8. #14835

    Don't ignore your gut

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    She's telling me she is at American best which I don't trust that place.
    If it doesn't feel right, pass. Every time.

  9. #14834
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHodar  [View Original Post]
    Have no idea but she is near the airport in WPB on Australian Avenue, face looks like a pasted together ransom note.
    She's telling me she is at American best which I don't trust that place.

  10. #14833
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ncess/52604933

    This girl texted me and asking to see her she is smoking hot and sexy does everything under the sun thinking TGTBT. If anyone has info, I know she is staying at American best, which is gross. I'd like to help this girl out but something just feels odd. Any help would be great.
    Have no idea but she is near the airport in WPB on Australian Avenue, face looks like a pasted together ransom note.

  11. #14832

    Anyone seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ncess/52604933

    This girl texted me and asking to see her she is smoking hot and sexy does everything under the sun thinking TGTBT. If anyone has info, I know she is staying at American best, which is gross. I'd like to help this girl out but something just feels odd. Any help would be great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230214_084916_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230214_085013_TextNow.jpg‎  

  12. #14831
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that she's had any reviews lately, but I do believe her reviews are nearly always positive. For that reason, along with her physical appearance, I've been trying to meet with her forever. Unfortunately, she's nearly always outcall only. While she posted last week that she had an incall, I didn't have the free time to make it work. Regardless, if you've got a chance to meet with her, my thought would be to jump at the opportunity!
    I texted her twice very early in the morning each day and crickets, she also has my #locked in and I was generous with her. I think she books up quick and will take the Hr booking over the hh.

  13. #14830

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    That is her wonder if her friend Sami is coming with her.
    I also saw Sami when she was here. Love to see her again. Let me know if she is also here.

  14. #14829
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yo, HH, is this the same Stacy that was here a couple years ago?

    Recent ad on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy.

    Review from you from 2 years and 2 days ago:

    Same girl?
    Yep, that's her all right. Seems like feast or famine. I think I need to get a second job!

  15. #14828

    Claire is back at it again!!

    Claire is still running the same scam as he has for years. Don't get duped! The classic bait and switch! She will agree to perform certain acts and when you get there she will tell you she only does massage's topless with happy endings. She randomly calls past clients and begs for money to pay hotel room bills. She is a scammer to the core.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape