Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 25695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18660

    Business doing pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by OsuFan  [View Original Post]
    That is Star and do plan on waiting.
    I'm a regular with Star in Miamisburg and can tell you if you schedule for half hour plan on being there an hour and a half I enjoy her and I'm never in a hurry so works for me But for some reason I haven't been able to get in touch with her for few days Left several messages and no response Has anyone been able to get in contact lately?

  2. #18659

    Tiffany Millions

    Tiffany Millions is getting confused with someone else. I have spoken with Tiffany millions everyday since Sunday she would like for everyone know she is alive and well!!

  3. #18658

    Big Boobed Danielle Number

    Can one of you mongers PM me her number??

    Thanks.

  4. #18657

    Business-doing-pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenButler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/764718351812

    Anyone bitten the bullet on this yet? Seems promising, but the two numbers and no name is a little sus, but I could be wrong.
    That is Star and do plan on waiting.

  5. #18656
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenButler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/764718351812

    Anyone bitten the bullet on this yet? Seems promising, but the two numbers and no name is a little sus, but I could be wrong.
    One is her real digits, another is app. She uses both. Like Potus says she wastes your time. If you can see her within 3 hours after you contacted, it is very fast in her standard. Good luck.

  6. #18655

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenButler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/764718351812

    Anyone bitten the bullet on this yet? Seems promising, but the two numbers and no name is a little sus, but I could be wrong.
    Looks like Star in Miamisburg. There are many reviews on her on the site in the Dayton escort forum. I saw her a month ago and she has put on some weight. She knows how to fuck but will waste your time up front.

  7. #18654

    Business Doing Pleasure

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/764718351812

    Anyone bitten the bullet on this yet? Seems promising, but the two numbers and no name is a little sus, but I could be wrong.

  8. #18653

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.
    I'd love those digits!

  9. #18652

    Can't even see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.

    Thanks.
    You forgot to add a link my friend. LOL!

  10. #18651

    This is sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy  [View Original Post]
    She passed away yesterday.
    She was a very sweet girl. Her personality was up beat and fun to be around the few times I seen her.

  11. #18650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.
    Forgot to post link.

  12. #18649

    She was blonde also

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. Cause of death?
    Aubrey Cummings passed away.

  13. #18648

    Wrong person

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I swear to god I don't know what's wrong with some of you mother fuckers.

    You post her real name, google indexes this page, 5 years from now one of her kids gets to learn his mom was a prostitute because you post "her real name is"

    Honestly is it stupidity or cluelessness?

    A2

  14. #18647

    Big Boobed Danielle Number. PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full.
    I cleared out my inbox. My bad. Anyone interested in her digits, PMs should work now.

  15. #18646

    Anyone??

    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape