Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 25687
-
02-13-23 22:04 #18652Senior Member

Posts: 29Danielle
I'd love those digits!
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 15:03 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 211Can't even see her!
You forgot to add a link my friend. LOL!
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:36 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 62This is sad
She was a very sweet girl. Her personality was up beat and fun to be around the few times I seen her.
Originally Posted by Ashleyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:05 #18649Senior Member

Posts: 259Forgot to post link.
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:44 #18648Regular Member

Posts: 3She was blonde also
Aubrey Cummings passed away.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:43 #18647Regular Member

Posts: 3Wrong person
[Deleted by Admin]
I swear to god I don't know what's wrong with some of you mother fuckers.
You post her real name, google indexes this page, 5 years from now one of her kids gets to learn his mom was a prostitute because you post "her real name is"
Honestly is it stupidity or cluelessness?
A2
-
02-13-23 10:37 #18646Senior Member

Posts: 43Big Boobed Danielle Number. PM me
I cleared out my inbox. My bad. Anyone interested in her digits, PMs should work now.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:24 #18645Senior Member

Posts: 104Anyone??
Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.
Thanks.
-
02-13-23 10:02 #18644Senior Member

Posts: 57What?
This one?
Originally Posted by Ashleyy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/324814284412
-
02-13-23 09:09 #18643Senior Member

Posts: 259Holy shit. Cause of death?
Originally Posted by Ashleyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 07:07 #18642Senior Member

Posts: 62Maneater 1st time
Saw Tonya this past week for a short visit. Easy communication (we've been talking for a while but never connected). She's kinda cute, open-minded, a good time and she's nice. I was nervous and a bit of a jumping bean and couldn't come but she sure tried. Gumjob is great. She's responsive to DATY. Hope to see her again soon!
Be safe out there.
-
02-13-23 05:04 #18641Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 4Tiffany, blonde Barbie
She passed away yesterday.
-
02-13-23 00:16 #18640Senior Member

Posts: 259Your inbox is full. Also, DM me her new number.
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 23:33 #18639Senior Member

Posts: 43UTR Big Boobed Danielle looking to meet new friends. PM me for digits
I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.
-
02-12-23 23:06 #18638Regular Member

Posts: 24I've never dipped my toes into the SB pool. Are these legitimate dates you're going on? If why'all click on date #1 is there any expectation to match the offer for date 2 or are you generally discussing the "business side" of the "relationship" on that first meet-up? I have so many questions.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






