Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 921 1421 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17743
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesChris  [View Original Post]
    My ATF spinner. Blonde. Country girl. She is legit and I haven't seen her since 2021 but she's all I can dream about. So happy she is back in town. Last time I saw her 3-4 times in a weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...a/996304114699
    Do you have her contact or a link that works? Thank you.

  2. #17742

    Anyone?

    Anyone have info or seen this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...367/2025056247

  3. #17741

    Here for another two weeks or so

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    Ella is back and still awesome! Nobody much nicer than her and I love her tight spinner body. Highly recommend.

    She's a sweet girl. Be nice to her. I've heard people say she's gotten jaded, but I didn't see that at all. She's my #1 seed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/061573320621
    Can echo on that she's a gem if you like small spinners with a nerdy little girly look. She looks in your eyes and touches you like she's into you. Say it fake, but she's been consistently responsive in that manner. Nice skin with no marks, save for her numerous tattoos. She's not a clock watcher and doesn't seem to kick you out after the deeds are done. When you text her she might seem aloof or dismissive, but in person she's more than talkative. Any other inquiries PM me. I'm going to blow bank on her as long as she's avail or there are better options.

  4. #17740

    Ella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    Ella is back and still awesome! Nobody much nicer than her and I love her tight spinner body. Highly recommend.

    She's a sweet girl. Be nice to her. I've heard people say she's gotten jaded, but I didn't see that at all. She's my #1 seed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/061573320621
    What were the damages?

  5. #17739

    Ella Back in Arlington

    Ella is back and still awesome! Nobody much nicer than her and I love her tight spinner body. Highly recommend.

    She's a sweet girl. Be nice to her. I've heard people say she's gotten jaded, but I didn't see that at all. She's my #1 seed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/061573320621

  6. #17738

    Ms Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be a Bostonian in one way or another. Threw a few New England lingo and places in Boston neighborhoods and she appeared to check out. The question here is are there networks tapping into the Metro areas money and mongers? I'm going to test her out a bit more before she allegedly leaves and if week.
    Please let us know if you do end up seeing her and if she's legit. Just be careful though. Before knocking listen for any voices in the room.

  7. #17737

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    She has a new number, search for Khloe ok the same site.

    Disclaimer, I have not seen her yet. Just noticed the change when browsing.
    I will try this new number.

  8. #17736

    Boston vibe

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Good on you for being aware of your surroundings, that could have gone bad real quick. Thanks for looking out for your fellow mongers as well, appreciate that.
    She appears to be a Bostonian in one way or another. Threw a few New England lingo and places in Boston neighborhoods and she appeared to check out. The question here is are there networks tapping into the Metro areas money and mongers? I'm going to test her out a bit more before she allegedly leaves and if week.

  9. #17735

    Mongers stick together

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Good on you for being aware of your surroundings, that could have gone bad real quick. Thanks for looking out for your fellow mongers as well, appreciate that.
    You're welcome and thank you. Sometimes you get lucky and hit the jackpot, other times you don't. You have to always be on the lookout and be ready for any situation. This has never happened to me before, but I learned what to look from other mongers and their experiences. You should learn from other's mistakes. I thank all of you for looking out and sharing your experiences. Let's keep watching each other's back and stay safe!

  10. #17734

    Situational Awareness

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSuper8  [View Original Post]
    Hello fam,

    I wanted to have some fun today and came across what looked like a sexy brunette. She goes by Miss Boston in the ad. We texted and I asked if she had any male friends or handlers which she stated no. A few hours later we were ready I meet. She asked to send a picture of the hotel one there. She made me wait 10 mins because she needed to move stuff up into her room. So I drove around the hotel to see if maybe I can see her and saw her sitting with a guy, then a black guy approached their car. The driver she was with later left and then she went into the room with the black guy. She then texted to go to her room. I went up and heard male voice in her room. I wasn't going to knock, but just wanted to understand the setup. I walked away and I told her it was messed up and that it wasn't right. She insisted that the guy was there to help bring her stuff into the room and that he was going to leave. Why can't she bring her own stuff into her room? Anyways, I don't know if any of you have actually seen her and if she's the real deal. But this was my experience and I feel like this was a set up. She is currently staying around Woodbridge. Here is her link and pictures:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/526847440884

    Be careful fellas, if the situation doesn't look good walk away. There is always another day.
    Good on you for being aware of your surroundings, that could have gone bad real quick. Thanks for looking out for your fellow mongers as well, appreciate that.

  11. #17733
    I saw her last month in Arlington and have not heard from her since either. The number seems to not currently be in service / out of credit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? If so please pm me her number. I accidentally lost her contact info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/100580053

    This number doesnt seem to work unless shes ghosting me.

  12. #17732
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    It's not you or it's both of us. Haven't heard a peep from her since last December just before the new year.
    She has a new number, search for Khloe ok the same site.

    Disclaimer, I have not seen her yet. Just noticed the change when browsing.

  13. #17731

    Miss Boston experience in Woodbridge

    Hello fam,

    I wanted to have some fun today and came across what looked like a sexy brunette. She goes by Miss Boston in the ad. We texted and I asked if she had any male friends or handlers which she stated no. A few hours later we were ready I meet. She asked to send a picture of the hotel one there. She made me wait 10 mins because she needed to move stuff up into her room. So I drove around the hotel to see if maybe I can see her and saw her sitting with a guy, then a black guy approached their car. The driver she was with later left and then she went into the room with the black guy. She then texted to go to her room. I went up and heard male voice in her room. I wasn't going to knock, but just wanted to understand the setup. I walked away and I told her it was messed up and that it wasn't right. She insisted that the guy was there to help bring her stuff into the room and that he was going to leave. Why can't she bring her own stuff into her room? Anyways, I don't know if any of you have actually seen her and if she's the real deal. But this was my experience and I feel like this was a set up. She is currently staying around Woodbridge. Here is her link and pictures:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/526847440884

    Be careful fellas, if the situation doesn't look good walk away. There is always another day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nda0mtiyowe5n2i0nzq3mzrjzjeynzm4mjrkmzjjyzvkzji3yw.jpg.jpg‎   nje0ntm0mda1mzbkody0zdc4zjrjmzm5nzvhody4m2rknzuwna.jpg.jpg‎   ote4mti3nmzlndu0zmexowrmnjgxyjq5otcxymqwnwnhzmrizq.jpg.jpg‎   nde2mjzlywyyodcyytiyndbkmzq3mjg1otyzotvkymy3nddiyq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  14. #17730

    Last December

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? If so please pm me her number. I accidentally lost her contact info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/100580053

    This number doesnt seem to work unless shes ghosting me.
    It's not you or it's both of us. Haven't heard a peep from her since last December just before the new year.

  15. #17729

    Shasha

    Anyone seen her recently? If so please pm me her number. I accidentally lost her contact info. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/100580053

    This number doesn’t seem to work unless she’s ghosting me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape