Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 18418
-
02-15-23 10:24 #11218Regular Member

Posts: 3Babykitty34
Any intel on Babykitty34? She mentioned, she started again and has been in seeking during the past.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-12c74b512024
-
02-14-23 23:28 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 1061Hunter.
Any info. Seems like she has been around. Is she a pro?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
02-14-23 22:36 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 385WittyTemptress isn't the brightest bulb in the basket
Anyone who has ever traveled to the UK can probably instantly recognize the issue in her profile photo. She swears she's in Georgetown and is from Austin TX. I asked for additional pictures and she sent one in a Waitrose apron. She asked for $400 PPM, which was probably reasonable. I blocked when she swore those were her real pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-164225c1da49
-
02-14-23 13:17 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 61EnchantingCouple
Not what I usually go for but figured I'd ask. Chatted, were planning to meet but didn't follow through. Wanted $$$ ppm later mentioned $$ if it was ongoing. She's older but looks good for her age.
Any reports?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-9418af42c507
-
02-14-23 10:50 #11214Regular Member

Posts: 24Fun gambler
Rudy, I met her. I ended up passing. Seemed DTF for 4 $$, but there are better out there. She seemed kinda bitchy in the short time that I met her. DM me if you need more. I'd be interested in hearing how it went for anyone that sampled. Hoss.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 23:00 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 100Refrain
There has some not so good advice before (check history) Also I had her hit me up but would not suggest!
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 22:59 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 1061Shamu is really. She's too old and fugly to be catfish.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
Hit and report back.
https://www.meetup.com/members/291040235/
-
02-13-23 21:29 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 328SugarNaughty
Found this one with a Linkedin picture from Peru. Plus I think I've seen her picture in different locations. Any intel? She wrote me out of the blue and wants to meet soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-455bee95db79
-
02-13-23 08:53 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 328Lyft vs Uber
This is good information to know. Thank you.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 01:32 #11209Senior Member

Posts: 304Skip Uber, use Lyft
With Lyft, you can use whatever name you type in, it does NOT have to be your real name like Uber. Switch it up.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 23:06 #11208Senior Member

Posts: 27Angel1911
Everyone's favorite Polish tennis player. Was texting w her recently and she said she had moved down to Miami. I feel like everyone I've DM'd with on here has nailed her. Bump if that list includes you! LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-075f916c7c8b
-
02-12-23 16:58 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 328Stay anonymous
That's exactly why I don't send an Uber. Not revealing my identity to a SB until there is a significant level of trust. And that is has to be earned! Secondarily, if a SB can't Uber herself to my location, then it doesn't work for me. I am invested in staying under the radar a go through great lengths to do so. Don't need the distraction of providing transportation, coordinating timing and location. Nope. A hard pass.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 15:50 #11206Senior Member

Posts: 1026I don't have a wife to hide this from so I don't care.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 14:40 #11205Senior Member

Posts: 131Hmm
This is what I suspected actually! I gravitate to the recently active part because I feel like the "hidden last active" option is a lot less likely than it just being an old inactive profile. It feels like a wast of time messaging that way but maybe I need to change my approach. I appreciate your insight.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 14:29 #11204Senior Member

Posts: 233Premium member
If you are a premium member you have the option of not appearing on searches. I've met a few thanks to others posting on here that otherwise, I would have never seen on my search. My set up is similar, I do not appear on searches and it does not show if I have viewed a profile, only if I favorite.
Originally Posted by GMarts018
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






