Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

NoVA SugarBabies

+
Page 481 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 18418
Come and Relax
  1. #11218

    Babykitty34

    Any intel on Babykitty34? She mentioned, she started again and has been in seeking during the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-12c74b512024

  2. #11217
    Hunter.

    Any info. Seems like she has been around. Is she a pro?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  3. #11216

    WittyTemptress isn't the brightest bulb in the basket

    Anyone who has ever traveled to the UK can probably instantly recognize the issue in her profile photo. She swears she's in Georgetown and is from Austin TX. I asked for additional pictures and she sent one in a Waitrose apron. She asked for $400 PPM, which was probably reasonable. I blocked when she swore those were her real pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-164225c1da49

  4. #11215

    EnchantingCouple

    Not what I usually go for but figured I'd ask. Chatted, were planning to meet but didn't follow through. Wanted $$$ ppm later mentioned $$ if it was ongoing. She's older but looks good for her age.

    Any reports?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-9418af42c507

  5. #11214

    Fun gambler

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she is a real person. Good, but brief convo on Seeking. A few text messages and then silence.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-6405402cff03
    Rudy, I met her. I ended up passing. Seemed DTF for 4 $$, but there are better out there. She seemed kinda bitchy in the short time that I met her. DM me if you need more. I'd be interested in hearing how it went for anyone that sampled. Hoss.

  6. #11213

    Refrain

    There has some not so good advice before (check history) Also I had her hit me up but would not suggest!

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Found this one with a Linkedin picture from Peru. Plus I think I've seen her picture in different locations. Any intel? She wrote me out of the blue and wants to meet soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-455bee95db79

  7. #11212
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Found this one with a Linkedin picture from Peru. Plus I think I've seen her picture in different locations. Any intel? She wrote me out of the blue and wants to meet soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-455bee95db79
    Shamu is really. She's too old and fugly to be catfish.

    Hit and report back.

    https://www.meetup.com/members/291040235/

  8. #11211

    SugarNaughty

    Found this one with a Linkedin picture from Peru. Plus I think I've seen her picture in different locations. Any intel? She wrote me out of the blue and wants to meet soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-455bee95db79

  9. #11210

    Lyft vs Uber

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    With Lyft, you can use whatever name you type in, it does NOT have to be your real name like Uber. Switch it up.
    This is good information to know. Thank you.

  10. #11209

    Skip Uber, use Lyft

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly why I don't send an Uber. Not revealing my identity to a SB until there is a significant level of trust. And that is has to be earned! Secondarily, if a SB can't Uber herself to my location, then it doesn't work for me. I am invested in staying under the radar a go through great lengths to do so. Don't need the distraction of providing transportation, coordinating timing and location. Nope. A hard pass.
    With Lyft, you can use whatever name you type in, it does NOT have to be your real name like Uber. Switch it up.

  11. #11208

    Angel1911

    Everyone's favorite Polish tennis player. Was texting w her recently and she said she had moved down to Miami. I feel like everyone I've DM'd with on here has nailed her. Bump if that list includes you! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-075f916c7c8b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A048ECBF-BABF-4EEF-A0ED-242A85D4EF06.jpg‎   6D17A207-C02F-49D6-8226-A04552FF666C.jpeg‎  

  12. #11207

    Stay anonymous

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't that give away your name to the rider?
    That's exactly why I don't send an Uber. Not revealing my identity to a SB until there is a significant level of trust. And that is has to be earned! Secondarily, if a SB can't Uber herself to my location, then it doesn't work for me. I am invested in staying under the radar a go through great lengths to do so. Don't need the distraction of providing transportation, coordinating timing and location. Nope. A hard pass.

  13. #11206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't that give away your name to the rider?
    I don't have a wife to hide this from so I don't care.

  14. #11205

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    If you are a premium member you have the option of not appearing on searches. I've met a few thanks to others posting on here that otherwise, I would have never seen on my search. My set up is similar, I do not appear on searches and it does not show if I have viewed a profile, only if I favorite.
    This is what I suspected actually! I gravitate to the recently active part because I feel like the "hidden last active" option is a lot less likely than it just being an old inactive profile. It feels like a wast of time messaging that way but maybe I need to change my approach. I appreciate your insight.

  15. #11204

    Premium member

    Quote Originally Posted by GMarts018  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hijack your post. But I have a question for the group here. I've been on SA for years now, and I have never come across the above profile. She's been on a while too. She hits my age, height, location, and looking for criteria. No other search criteria that would eliminate her from showing up. I've seen others mentioned here where that's happened as well. I usually use the "recently active" or newest. Have others come across this? Am I doing something wrong?
    If you are a premium member you have the option of not appearing on searches. I've met a few thanks to others posting on here that otherwise, I would have never seen on my search. My set up is similar, I do not appear on searches and it does not show if I have viewed a profile, only if I favorite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape