High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 930 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10265

    Lauren Nextdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLeoll12  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Many thanks in advance. Heading to LV after a many year hiatus. I'm seeking any recommendations on providers that are similar to sensual Sara. I refuse to see her after reading reviews here and my personal interaction with her, but man, if I wasn't thinking with my big head I would. Also open to non milfs as well, mainly seeking huge tit blonde or latinas on my trip there. Eros has several but I don't know where to start and can't find many reviews on the ones that have got my eye. I've also seen Santana Sixx a few years back who was nice, but definitely much much older than what her pics lead on.

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-sara

    https://tryst.link/escort/santana-sixx
    Check out Lauren Nextdoor on PD. Or on Tryst as Lauren Sahara.

  2. #10264

    Heading to LV on Monday, any recommendations on Huge Tit MILF type providers. Blonde

    Hi all,

    Many thanks in advance. Heading to LV after a many year hiatus. I'm seeking any recommendations on providers that are similar to sensual Sara. I refuse to see her after reading reviews here and my personal interaction with her, but man, if I wasn't thinking with my big head I would. Also open to non milfs as well, mainly seeking huge tit blonde or latinas on my trip there. Eros has several but I don't know where to start and can't find many reviews on the ones that have got my eye. I've also seen Santana Sixx a few years back who was nice, but definitely much much older than what her pics lead on.

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-sara

    https://tryst.link/escort/santana-sixx

  3. #10263

    Jen's Office

    So I hooked up with Jen from LC. She is a hot, blond, white, mid 30's, tallish, thin. *Jen is cute, tattoo less, and prompt. I texted her to set up an appointment and met her at her seemingly legit office off St Louis and Atlantic*My car and hers were the only one's in the parking lot and I had to be buzzed in with a camera in my face. **She opened the door to her office in a shiny, skin tight white body stocking and clear high heels. Her blond hair is long and so are her legs that meet in a incredible*ass that was barely covered by her dress. We entered her office, and I made the contribution and we disinfected. I sat and she came up to me exposing her tits. Not the best, more like squishy water*balloons with nice nips. I rolled her dress all the way down, nursed and fondled her puz. She was wet, smooth and smelled clean. She was tall, naked and hot breathing in my ear. She knelt and the BBJ was great, no gag, soft hair in my hands and took direction well. We moved to her desk and laid her down. She has some stretch marks on her stomach but nothing bad, legs are long and smooth. Turned her head and had to get on my tippy toes for more BBJ / Dthrt. She enjoyed my fingers and I got her to cum with my happiness in her mouth. She takes the face fux well but had to tell her "No teeth " (maybe it was the angle). Asked to DATY, she declined. I told her to masterbte for me within inches of my face. Her puz was pink, small and smooth. No brown eye action. Got more BBJ before the CFS, when I promised her a tip. She never said enough and did it until I said no more. CFS was really good. Several positions. Got her sweaty enough to stick to the desk. Took the hammering well. Finished with a BBJ / CIM. Limited menu but still a good provider*Donation $2. Plus 50 tip She is on LC.

  4. #10262

  5. #10261

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by MassHog  [View Original Post]
    How about a link and rates? Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/99659985

    I paid 120 for HHR and got every second of that.

  6. #10260

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan191  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Renee a few times when I am in town.
    No issues at all. She is bit ditzy and she is a bit of a talker but can suck the chrome off a bumper.
    I enjoy some DFK and she is more than willing.
    How about a link and rates? Thanks.

  7. #10259
    Quote Originally Posted by SixThruEleven  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bree while I was in town last week:https://tryst.link/escort/bree-elle.

    Her pics aren't entirely accurate, but I was expecting that.

    5. 0 for an hour of fun.

    We had a nice chat before anything happened. Just going over expectations. She likes to do a LOT of teasing, massaging and sensual rubbing.

    She is up front about not liking DATY.

    BBBJ. CFS, MISH, RCG. This girl is TIGHT! The wrapper wanted to stay with her!

    Best 5. 0 I spent all week! Highly recommend!

    6 thru11.
    I've seen her 2-3 times and agree with you. I totally enjoy my time with her and hope to see her in late March when I am in town.

  8. #10258

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly she's legit but a major flake. I tried to get ahold of her with no luck. Wouldn't waste my time. You'd need patience of a Saint for that.
    I have seen Renee a few times when I am in town.
    No issues at all. She is bit ditzy and she is a bit of a talker but can suck the chrome off a bumper.
    I enjoy some DFK and she is more than willing.

  9. #10257

    Bree Elle

    Saw Bree while I was in town last week:https://tryst.link/escort/bree-elle.

    Her pics aren't entirely accurate, but I was expecting that.

    5. 0 for an hour of fun.

    We had a nice chat before anything happened. Just going over expectations. She likes to do a LOT of teasing, massaging and sensual rubbing.

    She is up front about not liking DATY.

    BBBJ. CFS, MISH, RCG. This girl is TIGHT! The wrapper wanted to stay with her!

    Best 5. 0 I spent all week! Highly recommend!

    6 thru11.

  10. #10256
    Maybe this Rene based on name spelling and description?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...y-booty_286577

  11. #10255

    Rene

    Supposedly she's legit but a major flake. I tried to get ahold of her with no luck. Wouldn't waste my time. You'd need patience of a Saint for that.

  12. #10254

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan225  [View Original Post]
    Searched Mojo, could not find her, do you have a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/99659985

  13. #10253

    Here you go,

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    This guy must have a kink for making up fake encounters. There's really no other reason why someone would come here and tease intel like he does.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/99659985

  14. #10252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    This guy must have a kink for making up fake encounters. There's really no other reason why someone would come here and tease intel like he does.
    Would call it more like story telling we have a few people up here that do that it's almost like they're cutting and pasting from The oThER site and posting them here. Plus the fact numerous people keep asking for contact info this contact info that then they cry when they don't get it. I keep telling them you're not getting anything, I mean I don't know what's worse these 2 or 3 storytelling and not sharing or the women scammers up on mega personals? I just want to kill myself LOL. The worst offender was STEAK now he has another name but I haven't seen him posting in Vegas at all so maybe that one got banned as well?

  15. #10251
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan225  [View Original Post]
    Searched Mojo, could not find her, do you have a link?
    This guy must have a kink for making up fake encounters. There's really no other reason why someone would come here and tease intel like he does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape