Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 930 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10261

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by MassHog  [View Original Post]
    How about a link and rates? Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/99659985

    I paid 120 for HHR and got every second of that.

  2. #10260

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan191  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Renee a few times when I am in town.
    No issues at all. She is bit ditzy and she is a bit of a talker but can suck the chrome off a bumper.
    I enjoy some DFK and she is more than willing.
    How about a link and rates? Thanks.

  3. #10259
    Quote Originally Posted by SixThruEleven  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bree while I was in town last week:https://tryst.link/escort/bree-elle.

    Her pics aren't entirely accurate, but I was expecting that.

    5. 0 for an hour of fun.

    We had a nice chat before anything happened. Just going over expectations. She likes to do a LOT of teasing, massaging and sensual rubbing.

    She is up front about not liking DATY.

    BBBJ. CFS, MISH, RCG. This girl is TIGHT! The wrapper wanted to stay with her!

    Best 5. 0 I spent all week! Highly recommend!

    6 thru11.
    I've seen her 2-3 times and agree with you. I totally enjoy my time with her and hope to see her in late March when I am in town.

  4. #10258

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly she's legit but a major flake. I tried to get ahold of her with no luck. Wouldn't waste my time. You'd need patience of a Saint for that.
    I have seen Renee a few times when I am in town.
    No issues at all. She is bit ditzy and she is a bit of a talker but can suck the chrome off a bumper.
    I enjoy some DFK and she is more than willing.

  5. #10257

    Bree Elle

    Saw Bree while I was in town last week:https://tryst.link/escort/bree-elle.

    Her pics aren't entirely accurate, but I was expecting that.

    5. 0 for an hour of fun.

    We had a nice chat before anything happened. Just going over expectations. She likes to do a LOT of teasing, massaging and sensual rubbing.

    She is up front about not liking DATY.

    BBBJ. CFS, MISH, RCG. This girl is TIGHT! The wrapper wanted to stay with her!

    Best 5. 0 I spent all week! Highly recommend!

    6 thru11.

  6. #10256
    Maybe this Rene based on name spelling and description?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...y-booty_286577

  7. #10255

    Rene

    Supposedly she's legit but a major flake. I tried to get ahold of her with no luck. Wouldn't waste my time. You'd need patience of a Saint for that.

  8. #10254

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan225  [View Original Post]
    Searched Mojo, could not find her, do you have a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/99659985

  9. #10253

    Here you go,

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    This guy must have a kink for making up fake encounters. There's really no other reason why someone would come here and tease intel like he does.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/99659985

  10. #10252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    This guy must have a kink for making up fake encounters. There's really no other reason why someone would come here and tease intel like he does.
    Would call it more like story telling we have a few people up here that do that it's almost like they're cutting and pasting from The oThER site and posting them here. Plus the fact numerous people keep asking for contact info this contact info that then they cry when they don't get it. I keep telling them you're not getting anything, I mean I don't know what's worse these 2 or 3 storytelling and not sharing or the women scammers up on mega personals? I just want to kill myself LOL. The worst offender was STEAK now he has another name but I haven't seen him posting in Vegas at all so maybe that one got banned as well?

  11. #10251
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan225  [View Original Post]
    Searched Mojo, could not find her, do you have a link?
    This guy must have a kink for making up fake encounters. There's really no other reason why someone would come here and tease intel like he does.

  12. #10250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    150 QV She looks good but. A very bad experience she is very ghetto. Just a horrible, horrible person. I could not stand to be around her. The ghetto attitude makes me sick. Some one who makes $500 and hour should not act like this. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7077169875.

  13. #10249
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  14. #10248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Alley

    Anyone familiar with her? Did a forum search but did not come up with anything. Her ad is at:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/110885890

    Thanks.

  15. #10247
    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/juliette

    I travel to Vegas 2 or 3 times a year and I've been aware of Juliette for a few years. I'd never pulled the trigger until today. She's not really my type but I was in the mood for some Greek and decided to shoot her a text and see if we could set something up later tonight. Three hours later I get a response from someone calling themselves Heather. She's using Juliette's number and said she is a friend and fellow working girl. She sent me about 5 photos of herself and two of another girl that she says she does duos with. Offered to come to me for 350 or bring her friend for 6 bills. She told me that Juliette is unavailable for the next 18-48 months (weird time window). I didn't ask her to elaborate. I'm probably going to pass unless I get desperate. This is one of the weirdest things I've experienced in the monger game.

    Just wanted to report this as there doesn't seem to be any reviews of Juliette for about a year. Be advised.
    Noticed during some browsing today that the photos and name of the provider using Juliette's phone match the ones found in this ad.

    https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un.../anything4usir

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape