Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13147

    Blanding by VFW

    I use to frequent this place years ago and always had a good time. Stopped in one day last week and boy has that changed. Greeted at the door by a lady that had a few years on her but didn't look horrible so I went with it. Paid for an hour and got a table shower. The shower was ok I guess since she got everything clean but nothing to write home about. After the shower began the lamest excuse for a massage. She was kind of just pushing and poking at random spots on my back, no technique or rhythm to it what so ever. Shortly later came the flip and she asked what I wanted and for some reason unknown to even me I chose FS. She started with a CBJ which was the weirdest BJ I have ever experienced. I think she was literally blowing on my dick with it in her mouth. I had her lay down and went to pound town until I filled the bag. I laid back down while she got a hot towel to clean up and after the clean up she said ok that's it. After I got dressed I looked at the clock and I was only in there for about 35 minutes and was basically being pushed out the door even though I paid for the hour. I deducted $20 from the tip to account for the time shorted and she didn't bat an eye at that. All that to say I definitely don't recommend this place any time soon. Another one of the times I walk out regretting how I am wasting my money and wonder why I do it.

  2. #13146
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping you all can help me out. I'm new to the area and have been sampling for the past week. I'm used to Tuscon Az where the sampling is wide and varying. I just moved down from Pa and the goods could be found but it was few and far between. You had to spend alot in trial and error. But I digress. I'm a heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get 2 massages a week. I chose Nagel because of the proximity and the TS and pulled Anna, a heavier middle aged lady. Her TS and massage were less than enthusiastic. On the flip we settled on 69 for 8 with me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and as tiny as she is down there I can honestly see why. As a side note when she was leading me back to the TS I did see a cute young thing cleaning up towels in another room. YUM! My question to you is can I get a legit, therapeutic massage and have a menu to chose from at the end? Or even just a good therapeutic massage with teasing? I just saw the post about Royal and Ava, is that a good choice? Any others? Your input is most appreciated. Post here, PM doesn't matter. Thanks!
    Joann at On Point Massage provides an excellent massage with L1 finish for $80. She has a small studio in a legit business park off Beach Blvd and is American but appears of Arabic descent. She isn't very chatty but is friendly enough and provides a good drama free experience.

  3. #13145
    My Favor and SS in San Jose are usually good spots where the massage isn't horrible and menu is open.

    Nagel has become more of a brothel IMO.

    Time gets cut short, light on the massage part, quick to flip.

    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new in town and have been sampling all week. I'm an older heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get two massages a week. I chose Nagel for the TS and drew Anna when I got there. Anna is an older, heavier lady. TS and massage was less than enthusiastic. My question is this: Is there a place where I can get a good therapuetic massage and a menu to choose from at the end? I just read about Royal. Would that be a choice? Any others would be GREATLY appreciated. Anna and I ended up with 1 hr /7 and 69/8. With me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and I can see why, she is tiny down there. A side note, when she was taking me back for the TS I did see a fine young thing in another room cleaning up towels. YUM!

  4. #13144

    Where is Royal?

    I've sampled quite a few places around the area but have never been to Royal and I can't find it. Can someone PM me the location?

  5. #13143

    Orlando

    Visited MM and King earlier in the week. To say the least nothing here in Jax is worth it anymore. If one of these places here adopted the same practices they'd really make a killing.

  6. #13142

    Need a sensual but legit massage

    I'm hoping you all can help me out. I'm new to the area and have been sampling for the past week. I'm used to Tuscon Az where the sampling is wide and varying. I just moved down from Pa and the goods could be found but it was few and far between. You had to spend alot in trial and error. But I digress. I'm a heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get 2 massages a week. I chose Nagel because of the proximity and the TS and pulled Anna, a heavier middle aged lady. Her TS and massage were less than enthusiastic. On the flip we settled on 69 for 8 with me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and as tiny as she is down there I can honestly see why. As a side note when she was leading me back to the TS I did see a cute young thing cleaning up towels in another room. YUM! My question to you is can I get a legit, therapeutic massage and have a menu to chose from at the end? Or even just a good therapeutic massage with teasing? I just saw the post about Royal and Ava, is that a good choice? Any others? Your input is most appreciated. Post here, PM doesn't matter. Thanks!

  7. #13141

    In need of a legit but sensual massage

    Hi, I'm new in town and have been sampling all week. I'm an older heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get two massages a week. I chose Nagel for the TS and drew Anna when I got there. Anna is an older, heavier lady. TS and massage was less than enthusiastic. My question is this: Is there a place where I can get a good therapuetic massage and a menu to choose from at the end? I just read about Royal. Would that be a choice? Any others would be GREATLY appreciated. Anna and I ended up with 1 hr /7 and 69/8. With me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and I can see why, she is tiny down there. A side note, when she was taking me back for the TS I did see a fine young thing in another room cleaning up towels. YUM!

  8. #13140

    Tai Chi next to HHowies

    I went to Tai Chi next to hungry Howies on university Blvd on Wednesday morning. Girl spoke little English so I didn't catch her name. Massage started decent, at the flip, I requested L3. Body was decent but she made me super nervous by staring at the Surveillance monitor the whole time!! I totally lost mission incentive. I got dressed and headed home.

  9. #13139

    Ss

    Yes, my reply was in response to the SS location. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Original string question was is Southside location open, so I believe those two responses meant SS, been to both I would always call ahead to San Jose though to make sure they are open and who you want is there. Just my 2 cents hope that helps. I haven't tried any location since.

  10. #13138

    San Jose, SS

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    I drove by there yesterday around late morning early afternoon and the open sign wasn't lit. I just assumed it was closed. Do they not have the open sign lit anymore or do they only open late?

    Is it the same Yuyu that's been there for awhile?
    Original string question was is Southside location open, so I believe those two responses meant SS, been to both I would always call ahead to San Jose though to make sure they are open and who you want is there. Just my 2 cents hope that helps. I haven't tried any location since.

  11. #13137
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I was there last night and had the same good experience I always have.
    You should always call ahead. I think they do the the 'open' sign thing tge way they do in order to stay low key / low profile amongst the neighboring businesses out of respect.

  12. #13136

    Serenity San jose

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I was there last night and had the same good experience I always have.
    I drove by there yesterday around late morning early afternoon and the open sign wasn't lit. I just assumed it was closed. Do they not have the open sign lit anymore or do they only open late?

    Is it the same Yuyu that's been there for awhile?

  13. #13135

    Yes

    I was there last night and had the same good experience I always have.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    Is this location open? Happy to ride out myself if nobody knows, but wouldn't mind saving myself the trip.

  14. #13134

    Creek Massage

    After reading several good reports about this place I thought I would give it a try. Only one girl working in her 30's nice skin and smile but pretty chunky maybe 150 lbs. To cut to the chase she wanted too much for CBJ I declined and settled for standard finish. I think her name was Jo Jo.

  15. #13133

    Royal?

    Where is this? Google shows a Royal Massage, but it says permanently closed, and Rubmaps hasn't had a review for 9 months, which would be unusual for a place still in business.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackGuy22  [View Original Post]
    After going through several of these FLA monger reviews, I tried Ava at Royal just looking for L1. She is very attractive with a nice tight lower body wearing Yoga pants. I have gotten several legit massage through therapy and other AMPs, and she might give the best massage I've ever had. She asked if she could mix lotion and oil, and I didn't care. It was fantastic. There was a high amount of pressure applied which I was looking for that could make others not enjoy it. She really worked physically on my body for 45 minutes then asked if I needed a finish. I paid .8/.7 and was very pleased. She then got back into my legs afterwards and actually went a couple minutes over the hour. She owns the place and works almost everyday.

    Fast forward a few days later, I called and she was busy and told me to come back at 3. I arrived in the parking lot at 2:45 but didn't want to interrupt the fellow monger who might be in getting his time. At about 2:50 another monger walked in. A minute later she texted me asking if I was close, and I told her I was in the parking lot. She told me to walk in and told the other guy who had just walked in to come back a little later. Massage was almost as good the second time around, still taking the full hour but I could tell she was much busier that day. All in all very good service and highly recommend if you are just looking for a great massage and standard finish. You will be very disappointed if you are wanting the full menu though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape