Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #6676

    Anyone Know If She Belongs Here?

    Looks like she's been on the west side a while. I can't read the reviews section but the comments mostly say she's for real and she's been posting in this area quite a while. Usually a good sign. Anyone know her? I'm thinking of taking a chance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...d10f1e2b9bf131

  2. #6675

    Does Joni Sugar belong here?

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I saw Allison a few weeks ago. She is absolutely adorable, I think her face is even prettier than her pics. That's if you like a cute petite chubby. However the session itself was fairly mechanical. She has a decent massage table in a kind of dumpy incall. She gave a mediocre massage as a start and on the flip a CBJ /69. I found her personality very guarded, as if she didn't quite trust me or something. Like when giving me an HJ she looked away from me the whole time. Pretty much the opposite of GFE.

    Honestly I think Joni Sugar is a better experience for the same money. But Allison does have great tits and isn't afraid to plop her pussy on your face. Maybe it's a case of YMMV and I just caught her at a bad time but I'm not that keen to go back. There are other options I'd rather check out first.
    I'd be seeing Joni all the time if she's one of our ladies! I just figured she probably wasn't.

  3. #6674
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyT  [View Original Post]
    AllisonExtraordinaire? Not sure. I can't even tell if this is massage or FS. Does she belong here? Help a brother out.

    MariahV (Miss Mariah Vegas) --don't think she belongs here anymore.
    I saw Allison a few weeks ago. She is absolutely adorable, I think her face is even prettier than her pics. That's if you like a cute petite chubby. However the session itself was fairly mechanical. She has a decent massage table in a kind of dumpy incall. She gave a mediocre massage as a start and on the flip a CBJ /69. I found her personality very guarded, as if she didn't quite trust me or something. Like when giving me an HJ she looked away from me the whole time. Pretty much the opposite of GFE.

    Honestly I think Joni Sugar is a better experience for the same money. But Allison does have great tits and isn't afraid to plop her pussy on your face. Maybe it's a case of YMMV and I just caught her at a bad time but I'm not that keen to go back. There are other options I'd rather check out first.

  4. #6673

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap! She has put on 50 lbs since she got that boob job. What a shame.
    Not to mention the rate increase. I guess she charges by the pound.

  5. #6672

    Elliefox

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    She has a 1 hr VIP rate of $500 on her profile, which is steep but might be worth it if it includes CIP or CIA, and she just posted some new photos which show a tight body. Her profile also lists a lot of "no's" including "BB Anything" so I am not taking the chance.
    Now her VIP rate is $700/ hr with the same dislikes "BB Anything". I know there have been posts saying she belongs here but imagine dropping that kind of cash for a safety visit. No wonder some of these ladies are slow.

  6. #6671

    Peaches

    Holy crap! She has put on 50 lbs since she got that boob job. What a shame.

  7. #6670

    Anyone familiar with her?

    AllisonExtraordinaire? Not sure. I can't even tell if this is massage or FS. Does she belong here? Help a brother out.

    MariahV (Miss Mariah Vegas) --don't think she belongs here anymore.

  8. #6669

    PNW Peaches Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyT  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link by chance. I am not a TNA member so a link to the ad not a provider. Much appreciated.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Juicier-PEACH

  9. #6668

    Link.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    She's back and a lot lot bigger than she was before but bare was still available for me. No cip this time.

    She was one of the best providers I've ever seen and she still has a great attitude but I won't see her again. Just not anywhere near as attractive as she used to be.
    Do you have a link by chance. I am not a TNA member so a link to the ad not a provider. Much appreciated.

  10. #6667

    Pnwpeaches

    She's back and a lot lot bigger than she was before but bare was still available for me. No cip this time.

    She was one of the best providers I've ever seen and she still has a great attitude but I won't see her again. Just not anywhere near as attractive as she used to be.

  11. #6666

    New UTR in SW

    She just started and doesn't have any ads so per the rules I'm not going to post any info. Send me a message and if you're not a thirsty lurker on here I'll fill you in. Early 20's, clean, no hard drugs, nice incall.

  12. #6665

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    She got married during the fall, so I doubt she's still active.
    Wonder if she married a client, she'll be missed.

  13. #6664
    Quote Originally Posted by CreaminHawkins  [View Original Post]
    Is Sammy Heart still around? I had a nice appointment with her years ago.
    Sammy heart aka heartie is specfuckingtacular but doesn't belong here and I would not ask. Also her rates really went up. That's her business and her right to do but.

  14. #6663

    Sammy Heart is now Heartie

    Quote Originally Posted by CreaminHawkins  [View Original Post]
    Is Sammy Heart still around? I had a nice appointment with her years ago.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128151%3B

    I don't think she belongs on this thread though. But what do I know? I've never seen her, 6 bills an hour.

  15. #6662

    Sammy Heart

    Is Sammy Heart still around? I had a nice appointment with her years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape