Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #6656
    Let us know how it goes. The consensus in the Seattle forum seems to be that while she's a great fuck the pics are a little outdated by a few pounds or more.

  2. #6655
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Follow Scarlett's lead

    Quote Originally Posted by GapCaulker  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I will reach out.

    Much Appreciated!
    Just don't ask. Let her lead. I can't imagine her not giving it up.

  3. #6654
    Thank you! I will reach out.

    Much Appreciated!

  4. #6653
    Quote Originally Posted by GapCaulker  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I normally do not ask for help but I am stuck in PDX tonight unexpectedly and am not normally here but in trying to make the best of it I am looking for a reliable BB provider for outcall. Been browsing your post and can't seem to to find a consensus. Looking for 350 or below. TIA for any recommendations you can give.

    Thanks Gents!
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-all-weekend

  5. #6652

    Assistance needed

    Hey Guys, I normally do not ask for help but I am stuck in PDX tonight unexpectedly and am not normally here but in trying to make the best of it I am looking for a reliable BB provider for outcall. Been browsing your post and can't seem to to find a consensus. Looking for 350 or below. TIA for any recommendations you can give.

    Thanks Gents!

  6. #6651

    Confirmed young hottie

    Dm if you've contributed or confirmed any BBFS.

  7. #6650

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    4 fitty Outcall for an hour ouch.
    Isn't that just privatedelights pricing though? Seems they charge way too much on their anyway. I wonder how much it costs to advertise their. Same with Tryst.

  8. #6649
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a new contact number for sarabeth? Looking for a real smut of a women.

    Anyone been able to reach carlee? I talked to her a few days ago but she flaked.
    Both bad flakes not worth the hassle.

  9. #6648

    Sarabeth

    Any one have a new contact number for sarabeth? Looking for a real smut of a women.

    Anyone been able to reach carlee? I talked to her a few days ago but she flaked.

  10. #6647
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    4 fitty Outcall for an hour ouch.

  11. #6646
    Doh, missed this when I searched. Thanks Boomer!

  12. #6645
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    SexiiShane916 from Cali. Too old for me but she's cool with it except no CIP.
    Searched and found links for her but they are all in central Cali. Since you posted this in this thread one would assume you saw her in Oregon. Is that correct? If so does she visit here regularly? If so how do we find out when she is?

  13. #6644

    SexiiShane916 link

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Where is the link for her?
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Orego.../SexiiShane916

  14. #6643
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Where is the link for her?
    I just searched and found her quick.

  15. #6642
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    SexiiShane916 from Cali. Too old for me but she's cool with it except no CIP.
    Where is the link for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape