Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 10619
-
02-11-23 16:50 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 263I saw Allison a few weeks ago. She is absolutely adorable, I think her face is even prettier than her pics. That's if you like a cute petite chubby. However the session itself was fairly mechanical. She has a decent massage table in a kind of dumpy incall. She gave a mediocre massage as a start and on the flip a CBJ /69. I found her personality very guarded, as if she didn't quite trust me or something. Like when giving me an HJ she looked away from me the whole time. Pretty much the opposite of GFE.
Originally Posted by DonnyT
[View Original Post]
Honestly I think Joni Sugar is a better experience for the same money. But Allison does have great tits and isn't afraid to plop her pussy on your face. Maybe it's a case of YMMV and I just caught her at a bad time but I'm not that keen to go back. There are other options I'd rather check out first.
-
02-11-23 10:49 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 389Peaches
Not to mention the rate increase. I guess she charges by the pound.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 10:41 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 43Elliefox
Now her VIP rate is $700/ hr with the same dislikes "BB Anything". I know there have been posts saying she belongs here but imagine dropping that kind of cash for a safety visit. No wonder some of these ladies are slow.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 09:25 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 1142Peaches
Holy crap! She has put on 50 lbs since she got that boob job. What a shame.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 23:04 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone familiar with her?
AllisonExtraordinaire? Not sure. I can't even tell if this is massage or FS. Does she belong here? Help a brother out.
MariahV (Miss Mariah Vegas) --don't think she belongs here anymore.
-
02-10-23 20:52 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 389PNW Peaches Link
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Juicier-PEACH
Originally Posted by DonnyT
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:44 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 47Link.
Do you have a link by chance. I am not a TNA member so a link to the ad not a provider. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 13:23 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 127Pnwpeaches
She's back and a lot lot bigger than she was before but bare was still available for me. No cip this time.
She was one of the best providers I've ever seen and she still has a great attitude but I won't see her again. Just not anywhere near as attractive as she used to be.
-
02-10-23 04:37 #6666Banned Member

Posts: 24New UTR in SW
She just started and doesn't have any ads so per the rules I'm not going to post any info. Send me a message and if you're not a thirsty lurker on here I'll fill you in. Early 20's, clean, no hard drugs, nice incall.
-
02-09-23 23:39 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks for the update
Wonder if she married a client, she'll be missed.
Originally Posted by Flash1888
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 23:06 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 379Sammy heart aka heartie is specfuckingtacular but doesn't belong here and I would not ask. Also her rates really went up. That's her business and her right to do but.
Originally Posted by CreaminHawkins
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 20:40 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 389Sammy Heart is now Heartie
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128151%3B
Originally Posted by CreaminHawkins
[View Original Post]
I don't think she belongs on this thread though. But what do I know? I've never seen her, 6 bills an hour.
-
02-09-23 12:08 #6662Regular Member

Posts: 1Sammy Heart
Is Sammy Heart still around? I had a nice appointment with her years ago.
-
02-09-23 12:08 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 129Doubt it
She got married during the fall, so I doubt she's still active.
Originally Posted by Clayman18
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 11:07 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 421Sleazy Slutty Fit Cum-craving CIP GILF
So I left enough loads in her now, so I'll share publically. Keep in mind she's in Eugene, not Portland. I'm not sure if she travels much further than Eugene but she'll do outcalls if she knows you. 250 unless you've seen her before, in which case its 200.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aysenchanting.
Additional info on her can be discussed privately but for seniors only with a strong track record.
I'm no longer in OR, so I'm not looking for any there at present. I'm visiting LA now though for a few days, LAX area, so I'd be much obliged for something similar in that area now, or within the next few days. Please don't send me to any junkies, though. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





