Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 1109 1609 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28224

    Stafford Tomorrow. Any recommendations closer to Stafford / Fredericksburg?

    I'll be in Stafford tomorrow and wanted to find a throat specialist for an amazing BBBJ that's affordable. Thanks in advance!

  2. #28223
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was only massages or am I wrong if so please tell me your experience and damage.
    She is 66 but one of my favorite. She will start off with a great body slide massage if you like. Everything is available. You'll have to discuss details with her but she is a very reasonable person. I talked to her last week and look forward to seeing her again. Shes not hurting at all.. one of the few women that loves the game and got in at an older age purely because she enjoys it.This time she will probably be in chesterfield. Has been reviewed in Norfolk mainly but also Richmond. Has porn videos online at pornhub and search Clara Red. Look for the mature redhead grandma. She’s a good time. Little different.. but good.

  3. #28222
    Quote Originally Posted by Richva  [View Original Post]
    Crimson will be returning "within the next two weeks ". She said that she may stay awhile this time. Please guys treat her with respect and let's see if we can get her to stay around. She posts on stg and rubmd so keep your eyes out. When she firms up the date l will post it. Just figured you might need time to save your coins! Save me a spot please.
    I thought she was only massages or am I wrong if so please tell me your experience and damage.

  4. #28221

    Jewel

    Anybody else having trouble contacting Jewel?

    Her phone number doesn't seem to be working even though she's still active on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...p/790473853511

  5. #28220

    Crimson

    Crimson will be returning "within the next two weeks ". She said that she may stay awhile this time. Please guys treat her with respect and let's see if we can get her to stay around. She posts on stg and rubmd so keep your eyes out. When she firms up the date l will post it. Just figured you might need time to save your coins! Save me a spot please.

  6. #28219

    Redacted post? Or making things clear!

    My earlier post about Rose Marie. First, my apologies to the board and everyone in the community. I tried to pull my post but no joy, plus everybody read it anyway. I had a few drinks that night and and heard what I wanted to. Overwhelmed with the excitement of maybe one day seeing my favorite provider I rushed to the board to report great news. Fact is my post is not entirely accurate and also misleading. Let me clear some things up.

    I speak to Rose occasionally and in a friendly way, maybe I'll see her professionally (fingers crossed) maybe not. She's a cool chick and I dig her on a personal level. That being said I do not know her plans for the future, when she'll be coming home, or her contact info other than where she is currently. That is public info for those that know her or wish to communicate with her. I'm not her "manager" or "helper" in anyway. I haven't been posting a lot about others because I'm struggling myself when it comes to extra money for fun. I don't send her money or anyone else for that matter, and other than the occasional phone call I don't have much contact with her either. To those who are looking to reach her, I only know what everyone else knows. I hope this clears up the confusion. I understand that this bad information has mislead some members, angered and confused some, and even caused some to be disappointed. Again, my bad for the confusion, and I hope this sets the record straight.

    My apologies,

    Appo.

  7. #28218
    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jasmine downtown today. She is absolutely the best bang for your buck. CBJ which I don't mind. No drama. Super clean. No smoke smell and she has perfect teeth which makes her even prettier. Pictures are in the ad are a little dated but she's still a solid eight hot. Her tits are the best I have ever seen in a escort and very natural. Paid 160 for a Qv and spent at least 25 minutes. No rush at all. Wish she did not travel because she would be a regular. Communication was spot on. I sure don't mind paying a few bucks extra for a pleasurable experience.
    Just a forewarning, while I have read good reviews about her from some reviews I have read she can be kinda nasty. I tried to see her twice about a year or so ago and all I got was ghosted when I got downtown. Was all a waste of my time. Just search and read some history, but it sounds like if you actually get to her its worthwhile.

  8. #28217

    She alright

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing multiple ads for this. Anybody has experienced her. Please share your thoughts.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-out/52753914
    Saw her twice. Really good BBBJ and petite body. She's a bit of a clock watcher but not too bad. Greek, BBFS and GFE are not available. Her face is a bit busted and the house were she lives is a complete mess. Damage was 180 for the hour. You could do worse but you could also do a lot better. If you are in a pinch and want a good BBBJ then go for it but the rest leaves a lot to be desired.

    Stay safe!

  9. #28216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing multiple ads for this. Anybody has experienced her. Please share your thoughts.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-out/52753914
    I saw her maybe year ago at the Richmond. It was fine. She was pleasant no drama. So so BBBJ but kitty was wet and pretty tight. I believe somebody wrote a review after mine saying that didn't have good dream. As always YMMV but these girls change very quickly so I probably wouldn't revisit. Be safe.

  10. #28215

    Anybody tried this

    I am seeing multiple ads for this. Anybody has experienced her. Please share your thoughts.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-out/52753914

  11. #28214

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Petersburg last summer. I think I did a review here or on TER. She was staying at a decent hotel near Southpark. Rates were very reasonable. She's a talker but everything went well for me.

  12. #28213

    Alligator escorts

    Guys It is an agreement among the ladies on this location to charge a deposit. I will not use it because of this practice. Don't encourage this practice. It is part of the risk on their part, your meeting yourself up to be scammed in 1) you will be ghosted and out the deposit or 2) You rick exposure thru the payment agency.

    Avoid and help put and end to this practice.

    My 2 cents.

    Peace out.

    SG.

  13. #28212
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Been reaching out for the past few days no response and haven't seen her post lately. Anyone had any luck the past couple days?
    She reached out to me Jan. 28 that was the last time I heard from her. Ill await her return I miss her soft fresh fruity titties its like a feast on harvest morning. But the problem is I can't last very long I'm a 2 pump chump with her but that's my fault not hers.

  14. #28211

  15. #28210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    I send message to her and she responded very quickly Got rates and stand LE questions and then asked for deposit So I would say a scam Too bad because looks good in pictures Stay safe my brothers.
    The whole ad screams Fake!! Pictures / car dates? Yea wouldn't even waste my time. 100% fake be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape