Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 37338
-
02-09-23 17:26 #28218Senior Member

Posts: 371Just a forewarning, while I have read good reviews about her from some reviews I have read she can be kinda nasty. I tried to see her twice about a year or so ago and all I got was ghosted when I got downtown. Was all a waste of my time. Just search and read some history, but it sounds like if you actually get to her its worthwhile.
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 14:20 #28217Senior Member

Posts: 35She alright
Saw her twice. Really good BBBJ and petite body. She's a bit of a clock watcher but not too bad. Greek, BBFS and GFE are not available. Her face is a bit busted and the house were she lives is a complete mess. Damage was 180 for the hour. You could do worse but you could also do a lot better. If you are in a pinch and want a good BBBJ then go for it but the rest leaves a lot to be desired.
Originally Posted by HappyPan
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
02-09-23 13:44 #28216Senior Member

Posts: 1449I saw her maybe year ago at the Richmond. It was fine. She was pleasant no drama. So so BBBJ but kitty was wet and pretty tight. I believe somebody wrote a review after mine saying that didn't have good dream. As always YMMV but these girls change very quickly so I probably wouldn't revisit. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HappyPan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 13:07 #28215Senior Member

Posts: 79Anybody tried this
I am seeing multiple ads for this. Anybody has experienced her. Please share your thoughts.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-out/52753914
-
02-09-23 12:28 #28214Senior Member

Posts: 581She's legit
I saw her in Petersburg last summer. I think I did a review here or on TER. She was staying at a decent hotel near Southpark. Rates were very reasonable. She's a talker but everything went well for me.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 10:11 #28213Senior Member

Posts: 127Alligator escorts
Guys It is an agreement among the ladies on this location to charge a deposit. I will not use it because of this practice. Don't encourage this practice. It is part of the risk on their part, your meeting yourself up to be scammed in 1) you will be ghosted and out the deposit or 2) You rick exposure thru the payment agency.
Avoid and help put and end to this practice.
My 2 cents.
Peace out.
SG.
-
02-08-23 22:01 #28212Senior Member

Posts: 316She reached out to me Jan. 28 that was the last time I heard from her. Ill await her return I miss her soft fresh fruity titties its like a feast on harvest morning. But the problem is I can't last very long I'm a 2 pump chump with her but that's my fault not hers.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 21:22 #28211Senior Member

Posts: 99Experience
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...m/549219957826
Anyone met with her?
-
02-08-23 19:34 #28210Senior Member

Posts: 1449The whole ad screams Fake!! Pictures / car dates? Yea wouldn't even waste my time. 100% fake be safe.
Originally Posted by Rednek66
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 18:30 #28209Senior Member

Posts: 36https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/803150157362
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 17:10 #28208Senior Member

Posts: 79Any review on this one
-
02-08-23 16:26 #28207Senior Member

Posts: 95Cute blond
I send message to her and she responded very quickly Got rates and stand LE questions and then asked for deposit So I would say a scam Too bad because looks good in pictures Stay safe my brothers.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 16:11 #28206Senior Member

Posts: 147Awesome! What's her link?
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 15:30 #28205Senior Member

Posts: 36Jazzy
Saw Jasmine downtown today. She is absolutely the best bang for your buck. CBJ which I don't mind. No drama. Super clean. No smoke smell and she has perfect teeth which makes her even prettier. Pictures are in the ad are a little dated but she's still a solid eight hot. Her tits are the best I have ever seen in a escort and very natural. Paid 160 for a Qv and spent at least 25 minutes. No rush at all. Wish she did not travel because she would be a regular. Communication was spot on. I sure don't mind paying a few bucks extra for a pleasurable experience.
-
02-08-23 11:13 #28204Senior Member

Posts: 140Gbaby aka Precious
Been reaching out for the past few days no response and haven't seen her post lately. Anyone had any luck the past couple days?










Reply With Quote




