Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 37342
-
02-08-23 16:26 #28207Senior Member

Posts: 95Cute blond
I send message to her and she responded very quickly Got rates and stand LE questions and then asked for deposit So I would say a scam Too bad because looks good in pictures Stay safe my brothers.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 16:11 #28206Senior Member

Posts: 147Awesome! What's her link?
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 15:30 #28205Senior Member

Posts: 36Jazzy
Saw Jasmine downtown today. She is absolutely the best bang for your buck. CBJ which I don't mind. No drama. Super clean. No smoke smell and she has perfect teeth which makes her even prettier. Pictures are in the ad are a little dated but she's still a solid eight hot. Her tits are the best I have ever seen in a escort and very natural. Paid 160 for a Qv and spent at least 25 minutes. No rush at all. Wish she did not travel because she would be a regular. Communication was spot on. I sure don't mind paying a few bucks extra for a pleasurable experience.
-
02-08-23 11:13 #28204Senior Member

Posts: 140Gbaby aka Precious
Been reaching out for the past few days no response and haven't seen her post lately. Anyone had any luck the past couple days?
-
02-08-23 09:38 #28203Senior Member

Posts: 187Hull Street
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she is definitely TGTBT. But let me know if I am wrong.
Originally Posted by AceDoc
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 21:29 #28202Regular Member

Posts: 4Off Hull St. In Midlothian
Has anyone had experience with this provider? I will let you know if I connect. Thanks.
Found in https://callescort.org under Richmond.
804-xxx-4418.
-
02-07-23 15:48 #28201Senior Member

Posts: 316ACS = AMP workers in a hotel room
Just like the AMPs the ACS teases you with a young good looking one here and there and then before you know it they sent off to NY. Leaves the ACS as just using the same ones who work in AMPs. 40-50 yr old and chubbies. Only difference is a hotel room and lingerie!
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 12:05 #28200Senior Member

Posts: 581Star
She used to do the same thing when she was in Fredericksburg. Gave up trying for that reason.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 11:25 #28199Senior Member

Posts: 1449Look not trying to judge but dude after all the reviews of her being what she is and nothing positive you still want to roll the dice? LOL. Is there something I missed? Too each their own but this is exactly why these chicks do this and continue to do so. Are pickings that bad? There are better options. Be safe.
Originally Posted by CVilleJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 11:01 #28198Senior Member

Posts: 52Marie / Maria
Years ago she was in Richmond for a long time stirring emotions and controversy.
Originally Posted by DestrosLast
[View Original Post]
She is not that bad looking, but she is moody and has the worst bedside manner of anyone I had every met.
She showed up in C'ville about five years ago and she could have been great. All three holes included!
But the things she would come up with would turn you off and you wouldn't want to go back.
Good Luck!
-
02-07-23 10:45 #28197Senior Member

Posts: 164Roll the dice w / Foxxy?
I'll be around and I'd love to at least try. Anyone have her current contact? I can't find any ads for her and all the STG links seem dead.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 08:38 #28196Senior Member

Posts: 187Star
Very similar experience. Coms are rough but we got to the point where I got her hotel and texted her from the parking lot. Didn't hear back from her until the next morning LOL.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:29 #28195Senior Member

Posts: 581Pinky
She's open minded for extra $. Seems to be a bit moody with what's included and what's not. I hope you catch her on a good day.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:24 #28194Senior Member

Posts: 221Wow
Damn she is cute! Looks like an ice cream cone!
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:09 #28193Senior Member

Posts: 221Hotel Notel
Have been exclusive AMP but needed to venture out of my comfort zone. Figured I would go for the low hanging fruit first! Went to STG, filtered out everything except Asian (remember I am an AMP guy) Started firing out messages and found that the majority are connected to the same address. Answered all of the typical questions, made the trip out, "I am here ", sent a selfie, got a room number, and was advised to direct communication to a different number that they provided. This gave me a little bit of concern but I stuck with it. Knock knock. Who's there? Greeted by a very nice, naughtily dressed, chubby old Asian lady! LOL! Sometimes you just have to take one for the team! Negotiated the donation and time. The end result was the same as what you get from any other experience but not something that I would repeat.








Reply With Quote





