Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 1610 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28215

    Anybody tried this

    I am seeing multiple ads for this. Anybody has experienced her. Please share your thoughts.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-out/52753914

  2. #28214

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Petersburg last summer. I think I did a review here or on TER. She was staying at a decent hotel near Southpark. Rates were very reasonable. She's a talker but everything went well for me.

  3. #28213

    Alligator escorts

    Guys It is an agreement among the ladies on this location to charge a deposit. I will not use it because of this practice. Don't encourage this practice. It is part of the risk on their part, your meeting yourself up to be scammed in 1) you will be ghosted and out the deposit or 2) You rick exposure thru the payment agency.

    Avoid and help put and end to this practice.

    My 2 cents.

    Peace out.

    SG.

  4. #28212
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Been reaching out for the past few days no response and haven't seen her post lately. Anyone had any luck the past couple days?
    She reached out to me Jan. 28 that was the last time I heard from her. Ill await her return I miss her soft fresh fruity titties its like a feast on harvest morning. But the problem is I can't last very long I'm a 2 pump chump with her but that's my fault not hers.

  5. #28211

  6. #28210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    I send message to her and she responded very quickly Got rates and stand LE questions and then asked for deposit So I would say a scam Too bad because looks good in pictures Stay safe my brothers.
    The whole ad screams Fake!! Pictures / car dates? Yea wouldn't even waste my time. 100% fake be safe.

  7. #28209
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Awesome! What's her link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/803150157362

  8. #28208

  9. #28207

    Cute blond

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience or reviews with this one? She seems cute but very little info so I'm skeptical.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/113275165#.
    I send message to her and she responded very quickly Got rates and stand LE questions and then asked for deposit So I would say a scam Too bad because looks good in pictures Stay safe my brothers.

  10. #28206
    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jasmine downtown today. She is absolutely the best bang for your buck. CBJ which I don't mind. No drama. Super clean. No smoke smell and she has perfect teeth which makes her even prettier. Pictures are in the ad are a little dated but she's still a solid eight hot. Her tits are the best I have ever seen in a escort and very natural. Paid 160 for a Qv and spent at least 25 minutes. No rush at all. Wish she did not travel because she would be a regular. Communication was spot on. I sure don't mind paying a few bucks extra for a pleasurable experience.
    Awesome! What's her link?

  11. #28205

    Jazzy

    Saw Jasmine downtown today. She is absolutely the best bang for your buck. CBJ which I don't mind. No drama. Super clean. No smoke smell and she has perfect teeth which makes her even prettier. Pictures are in the ad are a little dated but she's still a solid eight hot. Her tits are the best I have ever seen in a escort and very natural. Paid 160 for a Qv and spent at least 25 minutes. No rush at all. Wish she did not travel because she would be a regular. Communication was spot on. I sure don't mind paying a few bucks extra for a pleasurable experience.

  12. #28204

    Gbaby aka Precious

    Been reaching out for the past few days no response and haven't seen her post lately. Anyone had any luck the past couple days?

  13. #28203

    Hull Street

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDoc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this provider? I will let you know if I connect. Thanks.

    Found in https://callescort.org under Richmond.

    804-xxx-4418.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she is definitely TGTBT. But let me know if I am wrong.

  14. #28202

    Off Hull St. In Midlothian

    Has anyone had experience with this provider? I will let you know if I connect. Thanks.

    Found in https://callescort.org under Richmond.

    804-xxx-4418.

  15. #28201

    ACS = AMP workers in a hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Have been exclusive AMP but needed to venture out of my comfort zone. Figured I would go for the low hanging fruit first! Went to STG, filtered out everything except Asian (remember I am an AMP guy) Started firing out messages and found that the majority are connected to the same address. Answered all of the typical questions, made the trip out, "I am here ", sent a selfie, got a room number, and was advised to direct communication to a different number that they provided. This gave me a little bit of concern but I stuck with it. Knock knock. Who's there? Greeted by a very nice, naughtily dressed, chubby old Asian lady! LOL! Sometimes you just have to take one for the team! Negotiated the donation and time. The end result was the same as what you get from any other experience but not something that I would repeat.
    Just like the AMPs the ACS teases you with a young good looking one here and there and then before you know it they sent off to NY. Leaves the ACS as just using the same ones who work in AMPs. 40-50 yr old and chubbies. Only difference is a hotel room and lingerie!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape